IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Shanksville Mini-doc

Domenick DiMaggi...
post Sep 17 2013, 07:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=879_1379109230

i feel its the best presentation i've ever put together on this subject.

questions/comments feel free.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Sep 17 2013, 05:45 PM
Post #2

ha! i didnt intentionally start this thread at 10:06am.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 18 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Excellent job Dom!

It might be a good idea to show where these witnesses were on a map of the area and what direction they saw the aircraft? I know poster Spiekr at the CIT forum had one but the site for his images is down.

Good to see you around again bro thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
kawika
post Sep 19 2013, 04:01 PM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Sep 18 2013, 10:05 PM) *
Excellent job Dom!

It might be a good idea to show where these witnesses were on a map of the area and what direction they saw the aircraft? I know poster Spiekr at the CIT forum had one but the site for his images is down.

Good to see you around again bro thumbsup.gif

A time stamp, if known, for their location would be helpful also.

It is hard for me to reconcile how only one person saw the molded white thing.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 19 2013, 11:02 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (kawika @ Sep 19 2013, 09:01 PM) *
A time stamp, if known, for their location would be helpful also.

There were a couple of other people who mentioned a smaller white aircraft at the time. And all described seeing it either just before or just after the explosion IIRC.

Susan McElwain's testimony is one of the most overlooked and important testimonies of 9/11 IMO.

Edit: From an old post by Dom

Complete Uncut 40 minute version of interview. Shanksville eyewitness smoking gun testimony.

According to the 9/11 Commission no one knew UA93 was a hijack until 10:07. Susan McElwain clearly identifies and describes what can only be a unmanned aerial vehicle of some type be it either a plane or a missile on a direct collision course with UA93 before the reported 'crash' of the doomed airliner.
Who else saw this plane?

Tom Spinelli, 28 - was working at India Lake Marina, a mile and a half away. "I saw the white plane," he said.
"It was flying around all over the place like it was looking for something. I saw it before and after the crash."
India Lake also contributes to the view there was an explosion on board before the Newark-San Francisco flight came down. Debris rained down on the lake - a curious feat if, as the US government insists, there was no mid-air explosion and the plane was intact until it hit the ground.
"It was mainly mail, bits of in-flight magazine and scraps of seat cloth," Tom said. "The authorities say it was blown here by the wind." But there was only a 10mph breeze and you were a mile and a half away? Tom raised his eyebrows, rolled his eyes and said: "Yeah, that's what they reckon." -Daily Mirror (9/13/02)

Jim Brandt - "Somerset County resident Jim Brandt said that he saw another plane in the area. He said it stayed there for one or two minutes before leaving." - The Pittsburgh Channel (9/12/01)

Dale Browning - "It's the damndest darn thing," said Dale Browning, a farmer.
"Everybody's seen this thing in the sky, but no one can tell us what it is." - The Bergen Record (9/14/01)

Susan Custer - "said she saw a small white jet streaking overhead." - The Bergen Record (9/14/01)

Robin Doppstadt - was working inside her family food-and-supply store when she heard the crash. When she went outside, she said, she saw a small white jet that looked like it was making a single circle over the crash site.
"Then it climbed very quickly and took off. " - The Bergen Record (9/14/01)

John Fleegle, manager, Indian Lake Marina -"Like I said, probably within, within 45 seconds or a minute of impact, we were there. We were there before any fireman, any paramedics, or anybody; we were on site. When we got there, there was a plane flying up above and he was smart, he flew straight for the sun, so you couldn't, you couldn't look at it and see exactly what type of plane, or if it was a fighter or what it was. But we caught a glimpse of it and as he was swinging, he was basically traveling in the same direction as the plane." - GNN: "UA 93: The Road To Shanksville (part 2)"

Lee Purbaugh, 32 - "Yes, there was another plane," Lee said. "I didn't get a good look but it was white and it circled the area about twice and then it flew off over the horizon." - Daily Mirror (9/13/02)

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Sep 19 2013, 11:05 PM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 19 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Not sure how accurate this overhead is with Viola Saylor's, Susan McElwain's and Mayor Lichty's positions marked

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Sep 23 2013, 11:07 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (kawika @ Sep 17 2013, 07:01 PM) *

well if you watched the presentation and didnt come away with it knowing that more than one person saw it then i must have failed in putting this presentation together....lol

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Sep 23 2013, 11:08 PM
Post #8

the map is accurate.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th August 2019 - 11:12 PM