IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ignorance Of The Public - Part Of The Problem, Sheeple

jo56
post Jan 18 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

This post has been edited by jo56: Jan 18 2007, 02:18 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 18 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Part Of The Problem

wall.gif

+Quote Post
Truthseekers
post Jan 18 2007, 02:42 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 66

laugh.gif

What a bunch of wallabys! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 18 2007, 02:44 PM
Post #4

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

There's a whole series of these CNNN clips interviewing dumbasses on the streets of America. It's like "Jaywalking" from the Tonight Show only better.

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 18 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #5

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

This kind of thing has been posted before. I've pointed out you can take a camera into the street and ask 100 passers by questions. You'll get 100 answers on tape. Look through it and select the 10 stupidest or most ridiculous answers. Voila.

What it shows us is, yes, a certain percentage of people are just ignorant beyond belief. That is not anything new, you know.

But there is a deeper implication here, IMO, and that is that to a certain extent the coprorate owned networks want us to perceive ourselves a certain way. (As 1: powerless except as voters; 2: mostly not very b r i t e; and 3: as happy CONSUMERS of their reality product.)

The MIRROR of media they hold up to us is not objective, but quite distorted and edited. For example, they do not show the significance of millions of people marching in protest prior to the Iraq war's even having begun. And they don't for a reason. More people protested that war even before it began than protested the Vietnam war at the height of the anti-war movement -- and that is a fact. But who knows that fact? They do not give the people a picture of the "truth movement" that isn't slanted, disparaging the messenger, and there-by marginalizing the message. These are worse than mere slight-of-hand techniques. They are social control mechanisms.

So, I don't give too much credit to punditry of this sort. I know, it is meant to be funny, hahaha.

It ain't funny.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 18 2007, 03:57 PM
Post #6

It's embarassing actually!

+Quote Post
directearnings
post Jan 18 2007, 07:01 PM
Post #7

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 179

oh wow..that last texas part made me cringe...i am canadian and i answered most those questions very accuratly. i would say 95% of them

YEEEE HHAWWWWW GWB! I salute you cause your alwayyyyyyyss right! *(insert millionaire texas oil tycoon guy from simpsons voice in there)

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 18 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #8

The Decider is always right! laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
localbod
post Jan 21 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #9

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 433

QUOTE (jo56 @ Jan 18 2007, 01:16 PM)

laugh.gif
This video is unbelievable.I had a suspiscion that some people in the US were ignorant /brain dead ,after a close friend of mine came back from a trip to San Francisco.While he was there folks commented on how good his English was because they thought people in the UK spoke Spanish?!!
I often been told that if you ask an American to point to the USA on a map of the world that they generally tend to pick Russia (formerly USSR) since it is the largest country!
I nearly fell out of my tyre watching this -so funny.Where is the Berlin wall-Hahahahahaahahahahaahahaaaaaaahahahahahaa.........what religion are people in Isarael -Muslim? Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaa.........
Thanks for this , i needed to have a good laugh -respect Localbod.

+Quote Post
gideon524
post Jan 21 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #10

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 67

You know, that video might be funny if it weren't so true. Considering the lack of categories in which America truly is #1 these days, we tend to look like blithering idiots waving around the big "We are #1" foam finger.

They're right, America is #1....

The #1 laughing stock of the world.

Forgive me for being so opinionated, as I do love my country and the freedoms we used to have here, but the one right I don't think we have is the right to ignorance and stupidity. With the internet, public libraries, public school, etc, there is no excuse for it, not in America. I cannot believe people did not notice that Australia was incorrectly marked.

Based on a true story --> starwars.gif

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 21 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #11

I see the humor in this, but this video was placed here to make a point:

Americans must become more aware of not only their own government and how it works, but about the World in general. We can no longer be the isolationists we have been for decades in our thinking. There is a World out there that most haven't a clue about.

You want World peace? It starts with an Education about other people, and acceptance of others cultures. It does not start with a GUN!

This post has been edited by jo56: Jan 21 2007, 02:17 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 09:08 AM