IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Speed Ground Ual175, Le calcul des vitesses par le NTSB

rob balsamo
post May 7 2014, 05:14 PM
Post #61

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (tournesol01 @ May 7 2014, 04:55 PM) *
????? !! Where ? Click where, in what ?

All sources were posted and linked here....
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10812784

But I will post the most relevant document here again for you... please click on it and read it.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/radar/Rec_Rad...20_aircraft.pdf

QUOTE (tournesol01 @ May 7 2014, 05:09 PM) *
So I am 57 years old.
I worked 36 years in the French air force.
I was technician (installer / repairman) radio / nav in aircraft.
I ended my career as researcher in aircraft maintenance.
I also worked on the maintenance management of some missiles.
I flew alone, very little time on Rally 100hp and glider (WASSMER WA-30 "Bijave")

Thank you... but you have a few more questions to answer.... here they are again...

Do you still feel the margin of error could be as much as 140 knots? Have you reviewed the Video Data Impact Speed Study?

When you get done with those.. I will have more.... smile.gif

Also, please try to reply to my post(s) with a single post.... your multiple post replies are eating up our database. Take your time, articulate your thoughts.. .and make one post as a reply.

(as a side note.. for those who are reading this from the reopen911 forum, feel free to join in.... it appears JPR, GTO... and a few others understand our work. Tournesol01...??? not so much... perhaps it is just a language barrier?)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tournesol01
post May 7 2014, 05:33 PM
Post #62

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,759

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ May 7 2014, 08:11 PM) *
Do you still feel the margin of error could be as much as 140 knots? Have you reviewed the Video Data Impact Speed Study?

Oui mais c'est une marge théorique qui ne tient pas compte des limites de vol des avions quels qu'ils soient. Elle n'est valable que sur un radar à la fois.

J'ai bien regardé le Video Data Impact Speed Study. Je cherche l'étude du NIST où la vidéo à l'air plus nette.

Quand allez vous me trouver quelqu'un pour discuter et critiquer la facon dont sont faits mes calculs. Car enfin, si personne chez vous n'étudie ma méthode pour dire "oui, ces calculs sont censés" ou "non, c'est n'importe quoi", ce n'est pas la peine de continuer.

Moi je trouve ambarassant de ne pas savoir comment le NTSB a calculé la vitesse sur la courbe finale sans annoncer une marge d'erreur.

Yes, but it is a theoretical margin ignores the limits of aircraft flight whatsoever. It is valid only for a radar at a time.

I watched the Video Data Impact Speed ​​Study. Looking for the NIST study where the video looks more clear.

When will you find me someone to discuss and criticize the way in which my calculations are made. For if person you are studying my way to say "yes, these calculations are supposed to" or "no, it was not anything," it is not worth continuing.

I found ambarassant not know how the NTSB calculated speed on the final curve without announcing a margin of error.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 7 2014, 05:49 PM
Post #63

Group Icon

QUOTE (tournesol01 @ May 7 2014, 05:33 PM) *
Oui mais c'est une marge théorique qui ne tient pas compte des limites de vol des avions quels qu'ils soient. Elle n'est valable que sur un radar à la fois.

J'ai bien regardé le Video Data Impact Speed Study. Je cherche l'étude du NIST où la vidéo à l'air plus nette.

Quand allez vous me trouver quelqu'un pour discuter et critiquer la facon dont sont faits mes calculs. Car enfin, si personne chez vous n'étudie ma méthode pour dire "oui, ces calculs sont censés" ou "non, c'est n'importe quoi", ce n'est pas la peine de continuer.

Moi je trouve ambarassant de ne pas savoir comment le NTSB a calculé la vitesse sur la courbe finale sans annoncer une marge d'erreur.

The universal language of aviation is English. Can you read and understand the English language as is required by ICAO and FAA regulations? Or do you need a translator?

Forgive me for saying so, but your English is very poor. With that said, my French is even worse. smile.gif

But, if you have a problem understanding and reading the English language without a translator, this may be some of the very problems you are experiencing in your apparent confusion of interpreting the data and details contained within the pdf.

Please use English on this forum. This is an English speaking forum.

Yes, but it is a theoretical margin ignores the limits of aircraft flight whatsoever. It is valid only for a radar at a time.

This makes no sense as it pertains to the actual data.

I watched the Video Data Impact Speed ​​Study. Looking for the NIST study where the video looks more clear.

NIST is not an organization involved with Aviation.

When will you find me someone to discuss and criticize the way in which my calculations are made.

It is not my responsibility to find someone to "criticize" some anonymous guy from France on our forum. We have the data from the NTSB. They are an organization tasked with ensuring the safety of the traveling public. You claim they are wrong. Why should anyone listen to you? Especially considering the fact I have pointed out many errors you have made.....

For if person you are studying my way to say "yes, these calculations are supposed to" or "no, it was not anything," it is not worth continuing.

This sentence doesn't make much sense to me. Please use proper English as is required by ICAO and FAA standards.

I found ambarassant not know how the NTSB calculated speed on the final curve without announcing a margin of error.

Your opinion noted. But again, why should anyone listen to you over the NTSB?

+Quote Post
tournesol01
post May 7 2014, 06:02 PM
Post #64

salute.gif

I gave my opinion and beliefs.
Now you do what you want.

Sorry for my english not aeronautics, but I am unable
match without translate. It is still a big effort
communication on my part.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 7 2014, 06:06 PM
Post #65

Group Icon

QUOTE (tournesol01 @ May 7 2014, 06:02 PM) *
salute.gif

I gave my opinion and beliefs.

Your opinion and beliefs are noted, but have no basis in fact.

It seems your "opinions and beliefs" are based on just that... and not the actual data.

Now you do what you want.

Thank you.. we will.. I've been doing it since 2006. smile.gif

Sorry for my english not aeronautics, but I am unable
match without translate. It is still a big effort
communication on my part.

I can follow somewhat of what you are trying to say... but it is clear you are not able to understand anything I have been trying to tell you. The rest of the people at your reopen911 forum understand our work though...

+Quote Post
tournesol01
post May 7 2014, 06:28 PM
Post #66

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ May 7 2014, 11:06 PM) *
The rest of the people at your reopen911 forum understand our work though...

rolleyes.gif

As 911 REOPEN rejoice or cry
I would talk with them, from the bottom of my thoughts!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 7 2014, 06:35 PM
Post #67

Group Icon

QUOTE (tournesol01 @ May 7 2014, 06:28 PM) *
rolleyes.gif

As 911 REOPEN rejoice or cry
I would talk with them, from the bottom of my thoughts!

Not sure what that means... again... I would suggest you learn English.. especially considering you claimed to have worked in aviation for many years..... laughing1.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 12:36 PM