IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

48 Pages V  « < 42 43 44 45 46 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Life After Death!

elreb
post Jun 24 2012, 12:29 AM
Post #861

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

You are a great father and it is summer time.

I have over 100 stories left to tell.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Nov 2 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #862

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

Summer is now upon us here down under

and i feel it's time to now again participate

with little things that might help us overcome

the pain of again and again experiencing a world

that's slowly loosing its mind:

Cheers

+Quote Post
elreb
post Nov 3 2012, 12:27 AM
Post #863

Tamborine Man,

I live on an Island where everything is perfect and very expensive.

Earth people are very happy getting screwed.

Ask them!

No one has time to care.

5 million IPhones sold in 3 days…

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Nov 4 2012, 07:36 AM
Post #864

QUOTE (elreb @ Nov 1 2012, 03:27 AM) *
Tamborine Man,

I live on an Island where everything is perfect and very expensive.

Earth people are very happy getting screwed.

Ask them!

No one has time to care.

5 million IPhones sold in 3 days…

But!

It's only 95% of the worlds population who are the "real sheeps".

That means that in USA (out of a population of 300 million), there would be

15 million who are NOT sheeps, or at least HAVING the potential not to be so!

As obviously all "politicians and scientists" are not part of the last 5%, these

last 5% must be found amongst those with artistic flairs, or those who in one

way or another give great joy and pleasure to the rest of mankind through

their talents and their various artistic abilities and skills.

We all survive 'death'.

Only a handful will like to know about this at present.

in 2500 hundred years from now, 2 handfuls will like to know.

And so it goes on.

Slowly, very very slowly by degree.

One day, when we have all learned about the concept of Love and Infinity,

we'll all laugh about how silly and immature we were in the past .......

Cheers

PS!
Vælgere = voters

Idiot = idiot

Våben = weapon

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Nov 4 2012, 08:06 AM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Nov 4 2012, 05:22 PM
Post #865

In the original “Guild” system, everyone had to have a skill.

Everyone was required to undergo an apprenticeship, journeyman ship, to arrive as a master after the completion of a masterpiece.

This system is becoming extinct.

Murdering innocent women and children saves American lives.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Nov 8 2012, 09:53 PM
Post #866

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0Eyw3l3XM

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Nov 9 2012, 03:19 AM
Post #867

Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (elreb @ Nov 9 2012, 11:23 AM) *

Dear 'elreb'.

thankyou

Robert S

+Quote Post
elreb
post Nov 9 2012, 06:14 PM
Post #868

It has been stated that most White male, Born again Christian males and Southern White trailer trash…voted against Obama.

How can this be?

The Never ending War is still going on and so are the Never ending lies!

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Nov 11 2012, 04:11 AM
Post #869

QUOTE (elreb @ Nov 2 2012, 08:22 PM) *
In the original "Guild" system, everyone had to have a skill.

Everyone was required to undergo an apprenticeship, journeyman ship, to arrive as a master after the completion of a masterpiece.

This system is becoming extinct.

Murdering innocent women and children saves American lives.

Actually i heard 6 resounding 'initial' "yes'es", dear elreb!

Your last 7th, here again: "Murdering innocent women and children saves American lives"

demands more elaborate comments.

Especially the last paragraph below should be copied and distributed all over the world:

I speak to you of some of our Father's laws.

" From our God and Father you have all received eternal life; upon all has He bestowed a spark of His own flaming Being that you, through numerous earthly existences, and of your own free will, may make your way forth out of the Darkness towards Light and purity.

But our Father compels none to accept His gift. This I say to those who in their doubt of God’s perfect justice have cursed Him, have cursed the One Who out of the fullness of His love and compassion has made you all His children. Know you, those who have done this, that your curses are dead and powerless; for never do they reach their high object. The moment conceived or uttered, they are obliterated by our Father’s strong Will; for were they not, then would they crush and destroy the sender. And you who curse rather than give thanks, know also that at the end of your earthly existence you may freely choose to complete the journey to the distant goal or to revert to the Paternal bosom whence you have sprung. Should you choose to continue your journeying in the face of adversity, then shall our Father’s blessing be with you that you may never again go astray. But I tell you, that as yet have none chosen to return to the Father’s bosom; for who amongst you would freely allow their existence to be ended for eternity when each, by a determination of will through prayer to our Father, can find the strength to reach His Kingdom of Glory?

Hear my words! For I say that do you lack the will to live, then need you neither fear the gift of eternal life — for no one compels you!

Step by step, each lifetime upon the Earth brings you forward along the path, save you go astray; for if you do, then must you endure many earthly lives to atone for your errors and sins before you can again move onwards towards greater perfection. This I say to those who without restraint succumb to the many temptations of the Darkness. And this I say to all who allow themselves to be guided by lust for power, by hatred and by envy; to all who neglect to strengthen their resolve for the good, who neglect to ask for our Father’s help. For do you strive not against evil but follow your own unclean desires, then of a certainty can you never be victorious.

Yes, hear my words! For I tell you that do you not strive against evil, against the temptations of the Darkness, then shall you bring about much needless suffering for yourselves; for each must atone in full for that which they sin. But will you not put right your wrongs—for no one compels you to do right—then will you cease your progress towards the Light and the Home, and through many lifetimes upon the Earth will you remain at the same place. For no advance is possible for those who of their own free will turn away from truth, from purity and from righteousness. This I say to those who in foolish arrogance will yield not, will acknowledge not that they have erred and sinned.

Yes, truly must all atone in full for all that they have sinned; for my death upon the cross as Jesus of Nazareth lessens not in the least any human guilt of sin; my death atoned not for your sins, and my sufferings cannot deliver you nor save you from sin and Darkness; for had I, as Jesus of Nazareth, been able to pray for help for our eldest brother then would death upon the cross never have been my lot. This I say to all, that you listen not to false interpretations nor cling to false hopes.

Yes, hear my words and forget them never! For I tell you that each of you shall reap the good or the evil seed you have sown.

But know that all that your spirit has gathered through its many earthly experiences will never be taken from you, however often you may go astray, however much you may sin. For the goal of your journeying lies ahead and no road leads back. Yes, though your acquired knowledge and experience reaches not your earthly consciousness, you may be certain that all that has been acquired by your spirit remains in its full possession when it has been delivered from the earthly body.

Master your thoughts! For every thought, however fleeting, is recorded by the swift vibrations of the Light or of the Darkness, and all must bear full responsibility for any evil their thoughts may bring about.

This I say to all, that you know that by your thoughts you influence one another to do good deeds or bad; and that every thought sooner or later shall return to its source: the good thoughts draw Light to you and give peace and joy; the evil thoughts draw Darkness, bringing much grief, for the evil that you wish upon others will without fail turn upon yourselves.

Yes, hear my words! Be mindful of your thoughts and be the masters of them! For each thought bears its good or its bad fruit; and when it ripens then must you yourselves reap the fruit your thoughts have borne.

Let evil thoughts never turn to deed! For you must all account in full for your every action. Do you sin against the earthly laws, then must you yield and acknowledge your wrongs; then must you endure the penalties prescribed under the laws of your society, for then have you fully atoned for all that you have transgressed.

But would you evade the responsibility that is yours, would you deny your wrong-doing, would you accuse another of your own sins, then know that though you may escape earthly justice, never will you escape that of Heaven. For our Father follows you, His eye sees all, His thought knows all, and when your life upon the Earth is ended, then will He require account of any evil you have done. Then must you answer in full to Him as to why you let your evil thoughts turn to deed. And He releases you not until all has been considered and answered, for there shall be no progress for you, nor shall you be able to begin a new life upon the Earth before you have acknowledged your errors, before you have repented of your sins.

Yes, hear my words and forget them never! For I tell you that you shall all give full account of your actions, and in your earthly lives to come each of you must endure the very grief and the misery that such evil deeds have brought upon others. Of a certainty, each wicked act committed by you must turn against you!

Know also that do you good to others so as to gain only advantage for yourselves in this or in future lifetimes upon the Earth, you but deceive yourselves; for selfishness is of the evil! Only good deeds born of the merciful love and compassion of your hearts will draw the Light toward you, will dispel the Darkness and lighten your journey.

Guard your tongues and weigh your words! I tell you that all shall account fully for every word improperly spoken. Let not harsh, condemning, unjust or false words pass your lips; for they will accuse you and reveal the cruelty and deceit in your hearts.

I tell you truly: act with honesty and in justness always, for then will you harm none but bring only good to others and to yourselves.

Allow not anger to possess your hearts! From anger arises only hatred and from hatred comes cursing, and you must never curse anyone; for the curses you utter will but bind yourselves, and for long times will they stay your progress towards the Light and the Home. For have you cursed others, then must you undergo many earthly existences until you have learned to bless those whom you once cursed.

Yes, hear my words and forget them never! I tell you: curse not, but love one another as brothers and sisters that peace and love may abide forever amongst you!

Shorten not deliberately your days on the Earth! For thereby do you but create far greater suffering than had you patiently borne your earthly burdens. Yes, would you attempt to free your spirit by a death of your own choosing then must you in your thoughts suffer without cease the agony and dishonor you desired to evade. In gloom and solitude, far from those you love, must you in your thoughts live over and over again that which you sought to escape; for by taking your own life3 never can you free your spirit and thought. By your destructive deed do you bind the spirit for long times, and the thought neither ceases or is released until the day and the hour is come that was ordained for the death of your mortal bodies.

This I say to those fearful, weak and faint of heart, and to those who hope that by taking their own lives they can evade the consequences of their transgressions or unwise deeds. And this I say that you may know of the agony you create for yourselves by taking your own lives.

Yes, hear my words and forget them never! Be neither fearful, weak or faint of heart but place your trust in our Father, then in His compassion will He give you the needed help.

Take not the lives of others! For do you this, then will you for long times stay your progress towards the Light and the Home; indeed, then must you often remain at the same place through hundreds of earthly existences, for you cannot advance until you have saved from sudden death as many human beings as you have slain or have caused to be sent to their deaths.

Yes, hear me all! Give ear and heed my words! For I tell you that nothing is more evil than to destroy life; nothing stays your progress as do the devastating and degrading wars waged amongst you; no greater abomination is there than that of nation rising against nation, of brother slaying brother. For be mindful that you have all the same Father, mindful that He gives to all the same infinitude of love. But when you wage war and kill one another, then does He turn from you, then does He grieve for you.

This I tell you that in your wars you implore not our Father for assistance, for He hears you not. And neither pray that He bless you or your arms that you may overcome your enemies, for never will He give you His blessing that you may the better plunder, persecute and kill.

Yes, truly: do you wage war upon one another then thank Him not for your victories nor reproach Him for your defeats4 For our Father is not a god of wrath and vengeance. Neither is He fickle, saying to some: “Thou shalt not kill!”, and to others: “Go forth and kill!”. His commandments concern all, for to Him are you all equal. And through me He calls out to you: “Take heed and beware that you kill not, beware of hatred and of envy, of strife, of war and of enmity; be mindful of all the evil about and amongst you!”

Yes, hear me, mankind! Inscribe in your hearts my words that you may remember them ever! Neither neglect to pray our Heavenly Father enlighten you that you may understand to the full the guilt they bear who awaken strife and enmity among you; the blame they must bear who send thousands upon thousands of your brothers into battle, to suffering and death!

Yes, hear me, for I tell you: live in peace and forbearance with one another, befriend one another and extend to one another the hand of brotherly accord so that everlasting peace may prevail over
all the Earth! For if all act upon these, my words, then will our Father be with you, then will His Thought guide you, His hand support you, His strength and His blessing be with you in all your works."

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Nov 11 2012, 04:32 AM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Nov 11 2012, 05:02 AM
Post #870

Here is a further comment to the above speech:

".......
Therefore, while they are yet on Earth all should seek to repent of their errors, of their sinful and criminal thoughts and acts, and in remorse ask forgiveness of God as well as of their fellow beings before their earthly lives close. Much grief and suffering will thereby be prevented. The guidance of the conscience should be heeded closely in all aspects of life, for the more the conscience is disregarded, the more difficult it becomes to follow its advice, its admonitions and its warnings. By yielding to their own desires, their own base inclinations, human beings increase the number of their incarnations.

There is one provision under the Law of Retribution none can avoid except the youngest of human spirits, not yet able to respond to their conscience. Applying to the spiritual ego of humans and the Youngest and Eldest alike, this provision requires that all who commit acts of murder or in some other way cause loss of life of fellow beings, must, in a subsequent incarnation, save from sudden death the same number of lives taken. (See above post).

However, this provision can be applied in different ways. Those judged and penalized under earthly law have nothing more for which to atone. But since God's law requires that those who kill must in later incarnations save lives, anyone already punished under earthly law will comply with this provision through an act of love, giving them the protection of God so that they emerge unharmed from the perilous task. Not so for those who have evaded earthly justice. They are protected neither by the guardian spirit nor by God during attempts to save other lives. They never escape some form of harm, such as death, maiming, prolonged illness, burns, or the like. In other words, they must atone for past crimes with their own lives or with bodily suffering. Thus God's Law of Retribution can in certain cases require a life for a life; however, the earthly courts of law have not a similar right. (See speech of Christ, page 125: 3.)

Those who as earthly rulers, military commanders, or leaders of the people are indirectly responsible for the loss of great numbers of lives during wars and uprisings or through death penalties, can expiate their guilt in subsequent incarnations by saving a large number of people from impending catastrophe, for example through action to avert man-made or natural disasters, as inventors making safe otherwise dangerous occupations, or as scientists who find ways to prevent or control the diseases that are such a scourge to mankind in so many ways. God Himself ensures through this provision the correct balance between the human lives lost and those lives that in compensation are to be saved from premature or painful death.
The last two means of atonement apply only to the Youngest and partly to the Eldest, since human spirits clearly possess not sufficient spiritual powers to act as inventors or scientists in life on Earth.
......."

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Nov 11 2012, 05:03 AM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Nov 11 2012, 12:16 PM
Post #871

In the interview between Piers Morgan and Ahmadinejad

Ahmadinejad pointed out that 3000 people were killed on 911 because a narrow group of extremist…however…an entire country was attacked.

Between Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq over 1 million people were killed not including some 6500 American soldiers. [Cost $3.7 trillion]

Almost 12 years later…not much has changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Oql9BEe6Q...;feature=relmfu

[If you have seen the Jesse Ventura interview; Morgan is not well informed]

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Nov 14 2012, 11:42 PM
Post #872

Hi elreb,

yes, i did see the Morgan/Ventura interview, and did notice the applauds

for Ventura, and the complete lack thereof for Morgan - bar a lonely one!

Perhaps a good sign of things to come?

Seems to me that Morgan has been infected by that most horrible of diseases,

the one called "willful ignorance".

But it also appears that he at the same time must suffer, in large measures,

from that other dreadful drawback by the name of "gullibility", so in all honesty,

i do feel for the poor guy.

He should probably just stick to judging talent shows - and nothing else, really!

Cheers

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Dec 5 2012, 08:49 PM
Post #873

Rather interesting that it's from some of the most oppressed countries

we now see amazing talent emerge!

Not surprisingly the dear 11 year old Poet Botlahle came out the obvious victor here:

Cheers

+Quote Post
elreb
post Dec 5 2012, 09:16 PM
Post #874

All humans have the ability to learn.

Our Island does not comprehend “Bigotry”.

However there is an element of southern Christian white folks on the mainland that promote backwoods educations and have little awareness of the modern world.

They “hate” everyone except themselves.

I understand this is a form of religious hypocrisy.

Bigotry = by god and later “God-dams”. [Gotame in Africa]

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Dec 10 2012, 03:47 AM
Post #875

QUOTE (elreb @ Dec 4 2012, 12:16 AM) *
All humans have the ability to learn.

Our Island does not comprehend "Bigotry".

However there is an element of southern Christian white folks on the mainland that promote backwoods educations and have little awareness of the modern world.

They "hate" everyone except themselves.

I understand this is a form of religious hypocrisy.

Bigotry = by god and later "God-dams". [Gotame in Africa]

Indeed elreb,

there's certainly an abundance of bigotry, apathy and intolerance

prancing around this Earth of ours - that's for sure!

Let's recall dear Botlahle's words in her first clip shown above:

"It is our Lights, not our Darkness that most frightens us.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.

It is not just in some of us, it is in every one.

And as we are liberated from our own fears,

our spirit automatically liberates us."

Let us contrast her words, with those coming from the southern 'christian' sect

you mention in your post:

'They' say that it's only from the children and the drunk you'll ever hear the Truth!

Think i'll 'shout' myself another glass of red - and perhaps another one after that?

Cheers

+Quote Post
elreb
post Dec 10 2012, 02:50 PM
Post #876

Fred Phelps is a perfect example of scum…

His god is a dead man who speaks to him frequently, commanding him and his family to hate.

His church just happens to be his home and his congregation just happens to be his family.

What a great way to get out of paying taxes!

He calls Australia the "land of the sodomite damned"

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Dec 13 2012, 05:10 AM
Post #877

QUOTE (elreb @ Dec 8 2012, 05:50 PM) *
Fred Phelps is a perfect example of scum…

His god is a dead man who speaks to him frequently, commanding him and his family to hate.

His church just happens to be his home and his congregation just happens to be his family.

What a great way to get out of paying taxes!

He calls Australia the "land of the sodomite damned"

As quoted earlier in this thread:

"Persons who despise or hate other nations or other races

will in the next succeeding incarnations invariably be born among them,

so that they may learn to love those whom they previously hated."

This applies equally to the hatred of 'Homosexuals' or "fags", of course,

and that's why we're experiencing, around the world, so many unmarried

"deviants" within the clergy, at these present times.

I have therefore no doubt that in a future generation, we will most likely

see mr. and mrs. Phelps joyfully participating in a Sydney or San Francisco

gay mardi grass festival, dancing around in their new physical body, dressed

in colourful minimal covering costumes!!

We might even see most of their hapless and 'unconscious children'

participate as well .....in those future times!

Cheers

+Quote Post
elreb
post Dec 13 2012, 05:46 PM
Post #878

Let’s ask the Ants.

Ants are one of the most successful groups in the animal kingdom.

There are around 12,000 know species.

Worker and soldier Ants sole purpose is to serve the Queen.

The sole function of the Queen is to reproduce.

Interestingly enough, individual Ants can rarely survive on their “own”.

We are all the same.

We are Ants.

In reality, humans actually destroy the balance of Nature and are unnecessary.

I would not want to come back as a human.

I would prefer to be an Eagle.

It is my understanding that "Wedgie" like the Red Kangaroo.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Dec 14 2012, 08:49 AM
Post #879

QUOTE (elreb @ Dec 11 2012, 08:46 PM) *
Let's ask the Ants.

Ants are one of the most successful groups in the animal kingdom.

There are around 12,000 know species.

Worker and soldier Ants sole purpose is to serve the Queen.

The sole function of the Queen is to reproduce.

Interestingly enough, individual Ants can rarely survive on their "own".

We are all the same.

We are Ants.

In reality, humans actually destroy the balance of Nature and are unnecessary.

I would not want to come back as a human.

I would prefer to be an Eagle.

It is my understanding that "Wedgie" like the Red Kangaroo.

No elreb - lets ask the Bees, they're not so bloody annoying,

and they make honey wherever they are!

And no elreb - we are NOT all the same. We are all individuals.

And as there's no one tree alike, so there's no one human alike.

Eagles are not aware of their own existence, but humans are,

and hence these wise words quoted earlier:

"And you who curse rather than give thanks, know also that at the end of your earthly existence you may freely
choose to complete the journey to the distant goal or to revert to the Paternal bosom whence you have sprung.
Should you choose to continue your journeying in the face of adversity, then shall our Father’s blessing be with
you that you may never again go astray. But I tell you, that as yet have none chosen to return to the Father’s bosom;
for who amongst you would freely allow their existence to be ended for eternity when each, by a determination of will
through prayer to our Father, can find the strength to reach His Kingdom of Glory?

Hear my words! For I say that do you lack the will to live, then need you neither fear the gift of eternal life — for no one
compels you!"

Never engage yourself in a boxing match with a red Kangaroo. Their 'jabs' may be harmless enough, but their 'kicks' are
rather awesome - and they care not on what part of the body they hit you!!

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Dec 14 2012, 08:56 AM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Dec 15 2012, 08:18 PM
Post #880

Eagles live for their family and humans live for what?

+Quote Post

48 Pages V  « < 42 43 44 45 46 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 06:40 PM