IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Every Secret Will Be Made Known

paulmichael
post Jul 11 2012, 11:01 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

Every secret will be made known; whatever is covered will be uncovered; what you do behind closed doors will be shouted from the rooftops. Jesus Christ

Good Catholic and would-be priest Rudy Giuliani, of all people, should well know the verse above from the Gospels (Matthew 10:26).

Why, Rudy Giuliani should share this gem with his compadre, Vito DiTomasso, who like Marc Rich, was most likely now, how shall I put this kindly a "client" of Mr. Giuliani's U.S. Attorney's office in Manhattan. But, hey, the murder case in which DiTomasso was the self-admitted mastermind happened a long, long time ago.

Believe it or not, Vito DiTomasso was a Catholic altar boy, no less, and served at my parents' wedding many years ago!

Rudy should proselytize focusing on the gospel verse above, and hopefully, by chance of fate, 9/11 conspirators will be within earshot. (And yes, Rudy, the Bible does apply to you, too!)

Please read my other thread in its entirety: "Joseph Solari, a Now-Deceased Bronx Goodfella (9/11 Connection??)" in the Alternate Theories forum on this website. Thank you.

Paul Michael, former cousin of Joseph Solari (disowned)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Jul 12 2012, 07:24 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jul 12 2012, 12:31 AM) *
Every secret will be made known; whatever is covered will be uncovered; what you do behind closed doors will be shouted from the rooftops. Jesus Christ

Good Catholic and would-be priest Rudy Giuliani, of all people, should well know the verse above from the Gospels (Matthew 10:26).

Please read my other thread in its entirety: "Joseph Solari, a Now-Deceased Bronx Goodfella (9/11 Connection??)" in the Alternate Theories forum on this website. Thank you.

Paul Michael, former cousin of Joseph Solari (disowned)

Dear 'paulmichael'

It seems unlikely you would have may friends, --'not said in a derogatory way'--.

In fact, quite to the 'contrary'.

Robert S

may your ANGEL be ever vigilant

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jul 13 2012, 09:40 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,923

Robert S wrote, "may your ANGEL be ever vigilant."

My angel? MY ANGEL??

I'll have you know that I have 2,800 angels, and their names will be read on September 11th just as they have been read last September 11th.

Additionally, I have tens of thousands of angels who are the military casualties in two unjust wars and well over a million civilian casualty angels in those wars.

Can the 9/11 conspirators and their accomplices before, during, or after the fact say the same? I think not. These guys have only one angel each, and that angel is known as the Divine Angel of Paranoia who is hovering above their auras.

Paranoia has been said to be the absolute worst mental condition that can be suffered by a human.

For the rest of their existence, the conspirators will feel like they are on slip-ice, ever nervous that they will make their next misstep.

Paul Michael

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Jul 14 2012, 04:35 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jul 13 2012, 11:10 PM) *
Robert S wrote, "may your ANGEL be ever vigilant."

My angel? MY ANGEL??

Dear 'paulmichael'

What you say is true.

But please, never deny YOUR Angel.

Robert S

+Quote Post
BarryWilliamsmb
post Dec 29 2012, 10:00 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,278

QUOTE (23investigator @ Jul 12 2012, 07:35 AM) *
Dear 'paulmichael'

What you say is true.

But please, never deny YOUR Angel.

Robert S

Cool words 23. Hope you are well bro.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 11:01 AM