IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
This Got Me Banned, @ DailyPaul

painter
post Feb 19 2008, 10:11 AM
Post #21

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Culper721 @ Feb 16 2008, 02:06 AM) *
<s>
But that's not all; since it would also illustrate how you're a burger shy of a Happy Meal and quite possibly require a rabies vaccination.
<s>

Just for the record, and I address this to Sanders et al as well, I think AC has a point. At this point in the game why shouldn't we hold 9/11 Truth as the litmus test? It's not like employing the fall-back cover story of 'blow back' is any more likely to garner you a nomination than taking the full-on there are some truly rotten Happy Meal's in Denmark position. So, where's the bloody beef? It's not like we don't have the f*cking evidence of a cover-up. We do. In spades. What's needed is to get it public and that's where the stonewalling is. And, meanwhile, they plan their next move in the game -- and we all know what that is. When it comes, the second line of my signature will make total sense. They haven't stolen several elections in a row, committed treason, mass murder and war crimes to, now, slink back under some historical rock. They got what they came for and there is no going back short of a full-on confrontation.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nunyabiz
post Feb 19 2008, 10:33 AM
Post #22

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,727

As already mentioned in this thread there is only ONE candidate that ANY 9/11 truth advocate should be voting for and that is Cynthia McKinney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03cOM9r51Nw

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Mar 13 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (dMole @ Feb 13 2008, 10:42 PM) *
Well, there is one US presidential candidate left who gets even less media than Ron Paul, and she has supported an independent 9/11 investigation since about 2002.

Now I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell that the PTB will allow her to be (s)elected, but whaddya do?

http://www.911truth.org/osamas/mckinney.html

McKinney on 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp9WOi1QcM4

McKinney Grills Rumsfeld
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eootfzAhAoU...feature=related

A little late but I don't think this one has been posted here before so I'll add this McKinney clip to your list dMole

911 Truth: Cynthia McKinney Smeared for Questioning 911
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-7t3F2H0LI...feature=related

Don't those talking suits just make one sick.

+Quote Post
newton
post Mar 18 2008, 02:31 AM
Post #24

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,904

QUOTE (maturin42 @ Feb 15 2008, 10:40 PM) *
Be careful what you wish for.

You must remember how the good old U. S. of A. goes to war on things. They pick a noun or a tactic or a condition - poverty, drugs, waste, terror - then wave their arms and make grand speeches about how they are going to wipe this scourge from the face of the earth. They congratulate themselves heartily for being such grand fellows to undertake such a noble enterprise. Then they throw massive amounts of taxpayer - or, more recently, borrowed - money at it...

And the total supply of whatever it is they declared war on INCREASES, sometimes geometrically.

People well-placed in the War On _____whatever____ become obscenely rich.

Use caution.

yeah, fer sure.

any thing named "war on ________" really means "war FOR CONTROL OF the _______ market".

+Quote Post
grizz
post Mar 19 2008, 04:33 PM
Post #25

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

Ron Paul's crime was his opposition to the Federal Reserve more than anything else. That's why they bumped him out of the race from the beginning. Now the Republicans are stuck with a war criminal as a candidate.

I got turned off to Mr Paul because he insisted on perpetuating the terrorist myth. I cannot and will not vote for a liar. I hear that Ms McKinney will be the Green Pary candidate and I plan to vote for her.

I got banned from my home board for posting the NYTimes editorial by Kean and Hamilton 'Stonewalled by the CIA.' An article written by the chairmen of the 9/11 Commission published in the New York Propaganda Times was just too much for them. The thread reached several hundred replies without a single one of them on topic. They were all attacks on my sanity for being a 'conspiracy theorist'.

Go figure.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 04:23 AM