IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Faa 2008 Replay, LOOK

UnderTow
post Oct 2 2008, 11:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 19

I made this video today. It is of the last half-circle of alleged AA77 from the DCA FAA radar replay application movie.

I time lapsed the motion and zoomed into the area with P56 zone clearly outlined in the upper area.
AA77 is the red blips doing the circle.
I then shuffled the player back and forth a bit so you can get a feel for it.
Keep an eye on LOOK.

Also, the sweep time of the radar, update period, and etc is 4.7 seconds not the 12 seconds that some people like to pander about.

When it starts, it's going backwards in time. Find the S at the top center, that is the AA77. It moves backwards at first, then I move the slider back forward. I did this video in a quicky, sorry. Do not be distracted by the GOFER06.

How do I embed again, help?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYiDYDasG0M

Or screw all that and download the full size version here, less then 1 MB zipped.
ReplayLook.zip

In fact please download it, you'll be able to see much more then the craptube version.

This post has been edited by painter: Oct 3 2008, 12:24 AM
Reason for edit: embedded vid
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 3 2008, 12:43 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

One thing that really stands out when i first saw this video a few days ago (briefly) was that it has radar returns well past the pentagon for "LOOK", meaning east of the pentagon, even east of the potomac.

How can "LOOK" (presumably AA77) be generating radar returns east of the pentagon when it allegedly impacted the pentagon according to the govt story?

For those who would like reference...

You can clearly see P-56 reference/outline in UT's video above and that "LOOK" generates radar returns almost to the east side of P-56.

See P-56 here and notice the east end of the outline. Well east of the Potomac... and.. .drum roll... pentagon...

According to the FAA Radar, AA77 flew over the pentagon.

hmmm.... i can hear the excuses already.... whistle.gif

+Quote Post
SwingDangler
post Oct 3 2008, 08:40 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 711

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Oct 1 2008, 01:45 AM) *
I made this video today. It is of the last half-circle of alleged AA77 from the DCA FAA radar replay application movie.

I time lapsed the motion and zoomed into the area with P56 zone clearly outlined in the upper area.
AA77 is the red blips doing the circle.
I then shuffled the player back and forth a bit so you can get a feel for it.
Keep an eye on LOOK.

Also, the sweep time of the radar, update period, and etc is 4.7 seconds not the 12 seconds that some people like to pander about.

When it starts, it's going backwards in time. Find the S at the top center, that is the AA77. It moves backwards at first, then I move the slider back forward. I did this video in a quicky, sorry. Do not be distracted by the GOFER06.

How do I embed again, help?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYiDYDasG0M

Or screw all that and download the full size version here, less then 1 MB zipped.
ReplayLook.zip

In fact please download it, you'll be able to see much more then the craptube version.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XYiDYDasG0M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XYiDYDasG0M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

In need of some layman help...is the S AA77 or is Look AA 77 or are they a combination of data?

Do radar algorithms predict in any sort of way the objects flight path so that would be the most likely position or is it all dependent upon the sweep return?

I'm assuming the red X that the S is superimposed over is the actual object. If so, what are the red dots trailing it?

Thanks again for clearing this up for a layman. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Oct 3 2008, 09:48 AM
Post #4

Okay
I see what it is now. I misspoke a few items. Let me try and clarify.

I thought LOOK was a separate object, but it is not. It is the Name Tag for the S.
All the name tags (BOBCAT, GOFER, etc) are offset from the actual blip return (the red +)

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Oct 3 2008, 10:12 AM
Post #5

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

Yes, the download is much better. Let's double the size of the video to get a better look. Radar centered at Reagan National control tower I presume? As I understand UT, the 'S' is the alleged Flight 77. No matter, both 'S' and 'Look" go past the Pentagon and the Potomac. But this is the 'official' flight path which never happened. The loop southwest of the Pentagon while the real aircraft flew over DC and 6 miles southeast of the White House and around Reagan National. Even their own manufactured evidence proves them wrong?

Edit: When I pause the downloaded .avi on a 1600x1200 full screen when the 'S' disappears, I get three white dots on the 'S' path past the Potomac.
At that same instant Gofer06 is '2' and is directly far to the west of Reagan and 5354 apparently lands at Reagan from the south.

This post has been edited by SPreston: Oct 3 2008, 10:32 AM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 3 2008, 10:40 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

SP,

Those 3 white dots sound to me like previous aircraft radar returns (position): more dots (or farther apart) == higher speed, since many radar systems have a "memory" time setting.

Dunno if this helps.

d

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Oct 3 2008, 08:21 PM
Post #7

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

No I think those 3 dots are the last 3 recorded positions for the 'S' path which represents Flight 77.
They are past the Potomac anyway and are not supposed to be.

+Quote Post
Ayla
post Oct 4 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #8

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,833

Very interesting!

But I guess it would take a debunker 2 secs to come up with an "explanation" once again.

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Oct 5 2008, 11:43 PM
Post #9

Another tidbit(s).
LOOK is the name tag for S
The numbers are
Altitude Hundreds * Speed Knots Tens

BOBCAT14 at one point being 23,000Ft * 340Knots

The larger question is the timing for the system to label the bogey. Why only then, after it had completed 1/2 it's Circle?
Besides how in hades the system chose to label it "LOOK".

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Nov 17 2008, 02:02 AM
Post #10

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

I tried to compare this LOOK video to the list of DCA landing times here:

IS there any way to slow it down or see it frame by frame? I'd like to compare the landing list to the activity in the video.

I would also be nice to compare it to a similar take off list.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 12:46 PM