IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Geoengineering - A Fancy Word For Murder, HIGH BYPASS TURBOFAN JET ENGINES & CONTRAILS

tumetuestumefais...
post Mar 2 2014, 06:47 PM
Post #41

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (JimMac @ Mar 2 2014, 06:21 AM) *
I thank you in advance to cease derailing the conversation in this thread.

Derailing? By trying to point out that seeing trails in the sky is not sufficient evidence for proving genocidial conspiracy? That one needs to find out what the trails perhaps contain and how harmful it can be? Contrary to your opinion to me it looks like trying to get the derailed train going to oblivion of conjectures back on track to finding out what's really going on.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Mar 2 2014, 07:54 PM
Post #42

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Mar 2 2014, 06:47 PM) *
Derailing? By trying to point out that seeing trails in the sky is not sufficient evidence for proving genocidial conspiracy? That one needs to find out what the trails perhaps contain and how harmful it can be? Contrary to your opinion to me it looks like trying to get the derailed train going to oblivion of conjectures back on track to finding out what's really going on.

First, you stepped into an exchange between two people, one of them probably a shill, and go on the attack. Second, in my last reply to you, you replied with 'Whatever' , a common form of dismissal, and an insult. On that basis, I'm going to lean back. Believe it not, i have better things to do than entertain rude remarks from aggressively discourteous individuals who appear only interested in arguing.

over and out..

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 3 2014, 05:36 AM
Post #43

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,959

QUOTE (JimMac @ Mar 2 2014, 01:21 PM) *
Au contraire mon ami, i am not here to debate whether geoengineering exists. If that's not clear to you, then let's establish that now. This thread is based on the reality that geoengineering exists. So please move on. You're free to establish your own thread as regards similar debate of existence. I thank you in advance to cease derailing the conversation in this thread.
Jim

Fair enough as I have no intention of derailing anything.

Note to pilots, aircraft engineers, and anyone in the industry. I'm a little dismayed by the lack of interest shown here in the chemtrail geoengineering phenomena.

This is from your original post in this thread.
You want pilots and aircraft engineers to take an interest in chemtrails , but what will you show to them if they demand proof of these phenomena?

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Mar 3 2014, 08:56 AM
Post #44

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (JimMac @ Mar 2 2014, 12:54 PM) *
First, you stepped into an exchange between two people, one of them probably a shill.

Here I'm lost. Who is the one of the two people who is the shill? The one who asks plausible evidence for the bombastic claims, or the one making such claims without supporting it by a plausible evidence?

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Mar 3 2014, 11:45 AM
Post #45

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 3 2014, 05:36 AM) *
Fair enough as I have no intention of derailing anything.

This is from your original post in this thread.
You want pilots and aircraft engineers to take an interest in chemtrails , but what will you show to them if they demand proof of these phenomena?

Anyone, pilots included can start by looking up. If you don't see what the rest of us see, then something is wrong. Just because you can't put a beaker of aerosol disbursement through spectrograph analysis, it doesn't mean you can't see it above your head and bear witness to the phenomena. Start there. After you remove the blinders, then we can intelligently discuss spectrograph analysis, and if you won't do that much at a minimum, there's no point in further discussion.
Jim

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 3 2014, 12:24 PM
Post #46

QUOTE (JimMac @ Mar 3 2014, 11:45 AM) *
Anyone, pilots included can start by looking up. If you don't see what the rest of us see, then something is wrong. Just because you can't put a beaker of aerosol disbursement through spectrograph analysis, it doesn't mean you can't see it above your head and bear witness to the phenomena. Start there. After you remove the blinders, then we can intelligently discuss spectrograph analysis, and if you won't do that much at a minimum, there's no point in further discussion.
Jim

I have two pilot friends and I think they would laugh at me if I told them to look up.

Pilots fly in and around contrails on an almost daily basis, so this is not news to them.

Pilots have an education with a curriculum involving the physics of aerodynamics, aviation meteorology, aircraft systems, aeromedical factors and so on.

I really think that more substantial information is needed to get pilots interested in this.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Mar 3 2014, 12:30 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 3 2014, 12:24 PM) *
I have two pilot friends and I think they would laugh at me if I told them to look up.

Pilots fly in and around contrails on an almost daily basis, so this is not news to them.

Pilots have an education with a curriculum involving the physics of aerodynamics, aviation meteorology, aircraft systems, aeromedical factors and so on.

I really think that more substantial information is needed to get pilots interested in this.

Nice try, but pilots go to the supermarket like anyone else. They drive on the highway, and they sit in their backyard, like we all do. They can look up, and see what we all see. So can you. Its not rocket science, its simple observation. Try it sometime.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 3 2014, 01:38 PM
Post #48

QUOTE (JimMac @ Mar 3 2014, 12:30 PM) *
Nice try, but pilots go to the supermarket like anyone else. They drive on the highway, and they sit in their backyard, like we all do. They can look up, and see what we all see. So can you. Its not rocket science, its simple observation. Try it sometime.

I am not quite sure I understand this correctly.

Ok, so people are better qualified looking up at contrails in the sky, rather than looking down from an aircraft flying in or above these contrails?

Pilots even have the opportunity to see the variety, extent and pattern of contrails better than people on the ground.
How is this not important?

In your original post you asked for interest from pilots in chemtrails.
This is of course natural since pilots would be close to the source of this phenomena.
Pilots are very professional people and would require more information than just to be told to look up at the sky.

One of my pilot friends fly for an airline, primarily 737s, and the the other one fly business jets for some charter company.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Mar 3 2014, 01:49 PM
Post #49

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 3 2014, 01:38 PM) *
I am not quite sure I understand this correctly.

I think its apparent to any rational person, what your mission here at P4T is, you are a shill. I'll let some others pick up the conversation with you. I'm done wasting time with you.

Jim - out

This post has been edited by JimMac: Mar 3 2014, 01:50 PM

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 3 2014, 03:41 PM
Post #50

QUOTE (JimMac @ Mar 3 2014, 01:49 PM) *
I think its apparent to any rational person, what your mission here at P4T is, you are a shill. I'll let some others pick up the conversation with you. I'm done wasting time with you.

Jim - out

Apparently I am not a rational person then as I have no clue what 'mission' you are talking about?

I was just asking questions about the chemtrails phenomena you described.

I was led to believe by your opening post in this thread, that you were seeking the support of pilots and aircraft engineers?
Was thing wrong? And why the name calling?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 3 2014, 03:46 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Personal attacks stop now. Discuss the topic.... not the person.

Warnings will be handed out from this point forward for those unable to discuss the topic and attack the person.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 4 2014, 10:31 AM
Post #52

QUOTE (JimMac @ Feb 22 2014, 11:00 PM) *
Posting this video as a separate thread BECAUSE it's at the core of jet engine technology AND chemtrails.

Note to pilots, aircraft engineers, and anyone in the industry. I'm a little dismayed by the lack of interest shown here in the chemtrail geoengineering phenomena. It's wholly germane to the 9/11 truth movement. The same people that took down WTC 1 & 2, and bldg #7 are spraying us all like cockroaches with chemicals that are killing our biosphere, and they have been doing this BEFORE 9/11. Sooner or later you folks are going to wake up to it and the sooner the better. You do have children, yes? Think of them. This planet is being wasted by a chemical aerosol spraying program that is going on 24/7. You guys are ESSENTIAL to get involved in this. If not, by your silence, you are gatekeepers for something that is not the truth. Think about it, please, and make a choice.

HIGH BYPASS TURBOFAN JET ENGINES & CONTRAILS

Link to technical information about High Bypass Turbofan Jet Engines, which debunks the above link:

Debunking High Bypass Turbofan Jet Engines

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Mar 4 2014, 01:48 PM
Post #53

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 4 2014, 10:31 AM) *
Link to technical information about High Bypass Turbofan Jet Engines, which debunks the above link:

Debunking High Bypass Turbofan Jet Engines

metabunk has many pages devoted to 'debunking' the truth, here's another example:

... it was impossible for these guys generally have bias towards some kind of far fetched conspiracy, such as the few actual airline pilots on P4T.
Pilots for 9/11 Truth claim WTC airplanes would be ...
40 posts
12 Jan 2014
9/11: How hard is it to hit a building at 500mph? | Page 7
40 posts
8 Feb 2013
More results from www.metabunk.org

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 4 2014, 02:39 PM
Post #54

QUOTE (JimMac @ Mar 4 2014, 01:48 PM) *
metabunk has many pages devoted to 'debunking' the truth, here's another example:

... it was impossible for these guys generally have bias towards some kind of far fetched conspiracy, such as the few actual airline pilots on P4T.
40 posts
12 Jan 2014
40 posts
8 Feb 2013

I am not sure what your point is with the above post?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 6 2014, 03:31 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (JimMac @ Mar 4 2014, 12:48 PM) *

40 posts
12 Jan 2014
40 posts
8 Feb 2013

The place is a joke. I registered there last night and was banned within a few hours by "Mick West" for being "impolite". Meanwhile, other staff members were happy I was there to answer questions. Unfortunately I was banned before I had a chance to answer, which I expected since I exposed the BS being spouted by their two resident "experts" in short order.

Most if not all of the claims made by "TWCobra" and "Weedwhacker" are pure strawmans, which is why they fail to source many of their claims. I cannot count how many times I have corrected both of them with actual evidence and experience. It is the very reason they refuse to come here for debate and rather would attack us on forums in which they know I cannot respond. Typical... rolleyes.gif

For those who would like to read through my posts made there... click here....
https://www.metabunk.org/members/spacecowboy.4252/
(click the postings tab in the upper center).

For the metabunk readers who would like answers to their questions, feel free to register here and I will answer as time permits. And unlike Metabunk, we won't make up some stupid "impolite" excuse to ban you.. .especially without warning, as was done to me at Metabunk.

We have several people here who disagree with our work. Even the notorious P4T cyber stalker Keith Beachy is registered here and can post (although he claims he is banned..). He doesn't confront us directly here because he knows his repetitive nonsense has been debunked years ago. It was funny to see Beachy register within roughly an hour after I registered at MB... he is like my little lap dog. Now if only he could tell the difference between a 757 and an Airbus, or put together a coherent sentence...lol

I digress....

But again, for the Metabunk readers who would like answers to their questions, feel free to post it here and I'll be happy to help.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Mar 6 2014, 11:24 PM
Post #56

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Mar 6 2014, 03:31 PM) *
The place is a joke. I registered there last night and was banned within a few hours by "Mick West" for being "impolite". Meanwhile, other staff members were happy I was there to answer questions. Unfortunately I was banned before I had a chance to answer, which I expected since I exposed the BS being spouted by their two resident "experts" in short order.

Most if not all of the claims made by "TWCobra" and "Weedwhacker" are pure strawmans, which is why they fail to source many of their claims. I cannot count how many times I have corrected both of them with actual evidence and experience. It is the very reason they refuse to come here for debate and rather would attack us on forums in which they know I cannot respond. Typical... rolleyes.gif

For those who would like to read through my posts made there... click here....
https://www.metabunk.org/members/spacecowboy.4252/
(click the postings tab in the upper center).

For the metabunk readers who would like answers to their questions, feel free to register here and I will answer as time permits. And unlike Metabunk, we won't make up some stupid "impolite" excuse to ban you.. .especially without warning, as was done to me at Metabunk.

We have several people here who disagree with our work. Even the notorious P4T cyber stalker Keith Beachy is registered here and can post (although he claims he is banned..). He doesn't confront us directly here because he knows his repetitive nonsense has been debunked years ago. It was funny to see Beachy register within roughly an hour after I registered at MB... he is like my little lap dog. Now if only he could tell the difference between a 757 and an Airbus, or put together a coherent sentence...lol

I digress....

But again, for the Metabunk readers who would like answers to their questions, feel free to post it here and I'll be happy to help.

You've already posted this information elsewhere. We got it.

In this thread however, you are playing into the hand of the troll.
Jim

This post has been edited by JimMac: Mar 6 2014, 11:25 PM

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Mar 6 2014, 11:42 PM
Post #57

On the thread topic, my reflections. We live in what I call the 'post truth era'. It's a time in my living memory when the truth became whatever 'they', want it to be, whatever they say it is. Colin Powell four-star general, demonstrated that nicely. He lied through his teeth, to bring you a war. In case you didn't get it the first time, Karl Rove spelled it out, the reality is what they make it, and we are left to study the outcome, while they are again ahead of us, making something else we can study too.

You are either with them, or against them. You are either with the lie, or against it. I made my choice a long time ago.
Jim

This post has been edited by JimMac: Mar 6 2014, 11:43 PM

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Mar 7 2014, 07:12 AM
Post #58

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Mar 7 2014, 07:31 AM) *
The place is a joke. I registered there last night and was banned within a few hours by "Mick West" for being "impolite".

In any more productive context I'd be seriously curious about your knack, getting as far as registration, Rob.

Mick might've slipped up in allowing your foot in the door ... he wouldn't let me get that near the fracking portal.

Maybe it had something to do with my tautologically irrelevant off topic comment about whether he'd been
failing for 10 years (or was it 12?) to con somebody to relent and give him his PPL.

Hell, some debunkers would never even get as high as Ground Zero

MikeR

This post has been edited by MikeR: Mar 7 2014, 07:13 AM

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Mar 8 2014, 08:25 AM
Post #59

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

The Pilot-Industrial-Chemtrail disinfo trolls are caught red-handed.
BEST PROOF of how the chemtrails are piped to the Whole Waiting World I have ever come across.

A photographer sneaked a close-up of an unauthodox on-pylon modification which clearly implies how chem
could exit the pipe seen in her photo. There's a very good (="very bad") reason why the pipe mod is located
hidden in plane (sic) sight, on the actual engine pylon, aligned with the engine exhaust

The photo gives the game away.... but the proof lies in the sheer idiocy of the ensuing debunkery. Link opens in new tab.

I couldn't believe how blatantly-obvious the disinfo has become now. Are the NWO zionists
about to give up their Earth-Conquering mission and retire gracefully to Mars ASAP?
(Or is MikeR just dreaming again?)

These modified pipes now have to become drain pipes, and it becomes overwhelmingly obvious the
chemtrail perpeTRAITORs have given paid instruction$ that as many phony websites as inhumanely
as possible were to be fed into the WWW system. They hope to fool some of the People, some of the time.

When I found the first debunkery mention of a "PYLON DRAIN PIPE", I smelled a rat,
A large rat leftover from the Vulture's Picnic .

I entered "pylon drain" into G**gl*... and as I expected, there's an enormous variety of websites just cropped up,
all discussing pylon drains

There's even a few actual patents been invented for the occasion...I kid you not.
One of the patents has a never-before-heard-of 11-figure case number.

But who in their right mind would ever think to patent an idea
no more radical than a 10 foot length of stupid 1'' aluminum pipe?

(Unless a grossly-overpaid perepeTRAITOR's disinformation agent)

One of the taller tales involves alcohol being dribbled back down the alleged pylon main-drain pipe to
unblock the actual pylon drain
how can they type this, and keep a straight face?

Then there's the .ru website Russian Maintenance Manual with glasnost instructions on "removal of the pylon" ...
(I am NOT making this up....) But still no info on something so trivial as "removal of the engine"...

(So how DO the Russians manage to prevent high voltage cables crashing onto Steppes?)

Even the commercial competition is patenting designs for the improvement of pylon covering...
presumably to hide real-fake pipes from prying photogs?

All of a sudden every airplane has to get fitted with pylon drains, whether the Cessna design team
forgot to put them in or not. There's a helluva lot of alleged condensate that needs draining,
from the front of the pylon to the rear... or does pylon-drain flow-theory now mandate reverse-delivery?

Flight log entries encourage pre-pre-flight checks on pylon drains... to make sure our attention is fully distracted
from anything that could possibly link back to the terrible secret-chem-pipes that we were never s'posed to spot

We can no longer trust any American airplane manufacturer such as Cessna to raise their standards
to the dizzy heights of eptitude needed to produce pylon drain clips of certifiable standards
so such extremely-complex parts get sub-contracted out to our main pylon drain clip manufactory
at Yingling Aviation. Every kid knows Yingling Aviation is now the only Obamacare-certified manufacturer
which can achieve for the price, the astronautical standards the actual pylon drain clip HT bolts and the Nylock++ ™ nuts
that attach the actual pylon drain clip to the actual pylon.

Which, as every kid knows, is held up by the actual engine.... cheers.gif

MikeR

Look Dora, you Dumb dame, whatever makes ya think I'm kiddin'?
I couldn't possibly make up fiction this fracking unbelievable...
Never... not even if you paid me

Oh all right, Dear .... in that case, Paypal a dollar or 3 to pylondrainrefills@gmail.com

This post has been edited by MikeR: Mar 8 2014, 08:28 AM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 8 2014, 08:33 PM
Post #60

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

QUOTE (MikeR @ Mar 8 2014, 01:25 PM) *
The Pilot-Industrial-Chemtrail disinfo trolls are caught red-handed.
BEST PROOF of how the chemtrails are piped to the Whole Waiting World I have ever come across.

A photographer sneaked a close-up of an unauthodox on-pylon modification which clearly implies how chem
could exit the pipe seen in her photo. There's a very good (="very bad") reason why the pipe mod is located
hidden in plane (sic) sight, on the actual engine pylon, aligned with the engine exhaust

The photo gives the game away.... but the proof lies in the sheer idiocy of the ensuing debunkery. Link opens in new tab.

I couldn't believe how blatantly-obvious the disinfo has become now. Are the NWO zionists
about to give up their Earth-Conquering mission and retire gracefully to Mars ASAP?
(Or is MikeR just dreaming again?)

These modified pipes now have to become drain pipes, and it becomes overwhelmingly obvious the
chemtrail perpeTRAITORs have given paid instruction$ that as many phony websites as inhumanely
as possible were to be fed into the WWW system. They hope to fool some of the People, some of the time.

When I found the first debunkery mention of a "PYLON DRAIN PIPE", I smelled a rat,
A large rat leftover from the Vulture's Picnic .

I entered "pylon drain" into G**gl*... and as I expected, there's an enormous variety of websites just cropped up,
all discussing pylon drains

There's even a few actual patents been invented for the occasion...I kid you not.
One of the patents has a never-before-heard-of 11-figure case number.

But who in their right mind would ever think to patent an idea
no more radical than a 10 foot length of stupid 1'' aluminum pipe?

(Unless a grossly-overpaid perepeTRAITOR's disinformation agent)

One of the taller tales involves alcohol being dribbled back down the alleged pylon main-drain pipe to
unblock the actual pylon drain
how can they type this, and keep a straight face?

Then there's the .ru website Russian Maintenance Manual with glasnost instructions on "removal of the pylon" ...
(I am NOT making this up....) But still no info on something so trivial as "removal of the engine"...

(So how DO the Russians manage to prevent high voltage cables crashing onto Steppes?)

Even the commercial competition is patenting designs for the improvement of pylon covering...
presumably to hide real-fake pipes from prying photogs?

All of a sudden every airplane has to get fitted with pylon drains, whether the Cessna design team
forgot to put them in or not. There's a helluva lot of alleged condensate that needs draining,
from the front of the pylon to the rear... or does pylon-drain flow-theory now mandate reverse-delivery?

Flight log entries encourage pre-pre-flight checks on pylon drains... to make sure our attention is fully distracted
from anything that could possibly link back to the terrible secret-chem-pipes that we were never s'posed to spot

We can no longer trust any American airplane manufacturer such as Cessna to raise their standards
to the dizzy heights of eptitude needed to produce pylon drain clips of certifiable standards
so such extremely-complex parts get sub-contracted out to our main pylon drain clip manufactory
at Yingling Aviation. Every kid knows Yingling Aviation is now the only Obamacare-certified manufacturer
which can achieve for the price, the astronautical standards the actual pylon drain clip HT bolts and the Nylock++ ™ nuts
that attach the actual pylon drain clip to the actual pylon.

Which, as every kid knows, is held up by the actual engine.... cheers.gif

MikeR

Look Dora, you Dumb dame, whatever makes ya think I'm kiddin'?
I couldn't possibly make up fiction this fracking unbelievable...
Never... not even if you paid me

Oh all right, Dear .... in that case, Paypal a dollar or 3 to pylondrainrefills@gmail.com

Great post MikeR! I noticed some of the same things you pointed out about the "Pylon drain" issue. I am going to have to go back and look into it more closely. Like you, I smell a rat.

cheers.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 04:06 AM