IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
slime thread chatter cut-outs

rob balsamo
post Aug 7 2009, 10:37 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ligon,

Under your post window you will see a drop down thats titled "post options", select "HTML On - Auto Linebreak Mode" and post the embed code.

I embedded the above for you... click edit to see how it was done... smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ligon
post Aug 7 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 4,182

Thanks Rob!

I'm still having some trouble though. I only have two check boxes under "Post Options", enable emoticons and enable signiture. I just tried embedding NSA instead of the video I had and it's not working for me. I think you may be doing an admin-only thing, no?

EDIT: To keep the thread on topic please just PM me the response and delete this post. Thanks!

SECOND EDIT: Thanks for helping Sanders. I tried to delete the second embed and now it's back to the same problem. I don't think I'm able to turn HTML on.

This post has been edited by Ligon: Aug 7 2009, 10:52 PM

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 10 2009, 02:33 AM
Post #3

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

i ran into this wosley idiot on myspace. he already solved 9.11. we didn't get the memo......

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Aug 10 2009, 07:10 AM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,609

For the record, one from the administrator of an Australian site (911Oz)

Hello all,

Does John Lear represent us in the best light?

He believes "No Planes" hit the World Trade Centre on 9/11 and he is a very prominent member of Pilots for 9/11 Truth.

Please see Lear's site and the unusual pictures and ideas there... http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/menu.html

If it is of concern to you please contact the head of Pilots for 9/11 Truth Rob Balsamo pilotsfortruth@yahoo.com or maybe consider not linking to them in the meantime?

Sorry if you find this divisive....because I certainly do! This an information war, is it not?

We need to decide whether Pilots for 9/11 Truth are really committed to the cause and are putting the victims and their families first or just in it for interest?

http://www.911oz.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4749

Of course no mention of all the good work done on the FDR analysis etc.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 10 2009, 07:43 AM
Post #5

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

QUOTE (Turbofan @ Aug 8 2009, 08:28 AM) *
Nice... disinfo?

Is disinfo da stuff we didn't reesurch, or was it dainfo that we need to studee before mayking an inturveeyou? blink.gif

At least know the f*cking particulars of a topic before making claims.

well when i ran into him on myspace he had the spine to call it disinfo or maybe he had the spine because he was completely unaware as to who i am? guess you should actually look at someones page before you accept their request.....lol

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2020 - 09:49 PM