IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chemtrail Questions

hanky
post Sep 18 2014, 12:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,076

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q-BZxl-Zxk

A debunking commenter says the central secondary intermittent trail is caused by innocent water vapor from manipulation of the flaps. Is there anyone with expertise here able to weigh in on this idea? He also says that the intermittent pattern from the primary trails is due to variations in the air moisture. He does not address the angled nozzles. He talks about supersaturated air being the cause of ALL persistent contrails. Is that possible? Can it fluctuate so dramatically over such short distances? What are the altitudes where this is relevant? I sse these trails a lot on hot clear days.

On the other side, how can the narrator identify the type of aircraft at this distance?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
flysouth
post Sep 18 2014, 12:47 PM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,177

QUOTE (hanky @ Sep 18 2014, 11:01 AM) *

A debunking commenter says the central secondary intermittent trail is caused by innocent water vapor from manipulation of the flaps. Is there anyone with expertise here able to weigh in on this idea? He also says that the intermittent pattern from the primary trails is due to variations in the air moisture. He does not address the angled nozzles. He talks about supersaturated air being the cause of ALL persistent contrails. Is that possible? Can it fluctuate so dramatically over such short distances? What are the altitudes where this is relevant? I sse these trails a lot on hot clear days.

On the other side, how can the narrator identify the type of aircraft at this distance?

Contrails are a natural phenomenon and can be caused - and often avoided - by variations in aircraft altitude of just a few feet and by very small temperature and humidity variations. Warmer air can carry more moisture than cold air and when the air molecules are disturbed by an aircraft then contrails can form. Just by reducing the aircraft altitude by a few feet the pilot can make those contrails disappear.

You will often see, at airshows for instance, an aircraft maneouvring aggressively and during those maneouvres contrails can form during the time when the wing is at a high angle of attack, disappearing as soon as the pilot reduces the angle of attack.

Seems to me people are getting a bit paranoid these days.

+Quote Post
TampaDave
post Sep 18 2014, 12:59 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,889

Flaps being manipulated at high altitudes? Can someone explain why one would manipulate flaps at cruising altitudes?

Supersaturated air occurs when there are no particulates in the air for water vapor to collect on. The air cools below the dew point, but clouds do not form because of the extreme purity of the air. This was common in the early days of flight, but no more. Pilots I have talked to said persistent contrails from flying through supersaturated air were an unusual enough occurrence in the 50's and 60's but EXTREMELY rare now. An interesting irony is that chemtrail spraying makes the phenomena of supersaturated air much more rare than ever.

The only reasonable explanation I can think of for moving from super-saturated air to normal atmospheric vapor content (i.e. simulating turning the nozzles on and off) is if the aircraft is changing altitudes, flying through different horizontal layers with different moisture or particulate content. This seems to stretch credibility, when one regularly sees aircraft apparently in level flight with bands of persistent trails behind it.

This post has been edited by TampaDave: Sep 18 2014, 01:01 PM

+Quote Post
kaz
post Sep 18 2014, 08:12 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,021

QUOTE (TampaDave @ Sep 18 2014, 12:59 PM) *
Flaps being manipulated at high altitudes? Can someone explain why one would manipulate flaps at cruising altitudes?

Supersaturated air occurs when there are no particulates in the air for water vapor to collect on. The air cools below the dew point, but clouds do not form because of the extreme purity of the air. This was common in the early days of flight, but no more. Pilots I have talked to said persistent contrails from flying through supersaturated air were an unusual enough occurrence in the 50's and 60's but EXTREMELY rare now. An interesting irony is that chemtrail spraying makes the phenomena of supersaturated air much more rare than ever.

The only reasonable explanation I can think of for moving from super-saturated air to normal atmospheric vapor content (i.e. simulating turning the nozzles on and off) is if the aircraft is changing altitudes, flying through different horizontal layers with different moisture or particulate content. This seems to stretch credibility, when one regularly sees aircraft apparently in level flight with bands of persistent trails behind it.

You really need to do a comprehensive study of the atmosphere as even the basic concept of High and Low barometric pressure escapes you.

+Quote Post
airshow
post May 22 2015, 02:38 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 3,146

You people make things too complicated. Air contains moisture, the aircraft flying through the air can disturb the dew point and the result is water vapour streaming of of the wings. It has happened for at least a century. Also, the exhaust of a jet engine contains water vapour. Contrails are also formed by propeller tips, (no them trail arguments there) and wing tip vortices. It's all reasonable and scientific. Someone tell me the differentiating features of a contrail from a chemtrail?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2019 - 03:29 AM