IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Republican Sex Scandals Piling Up, Ex Mistress And The Gay Right Pastor

batmanchester
post Nov 2 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 80

http://www.comcast.net/news/politics/index...cvqh=itn_payoff

http://www.comcast.net/news/national/index...itn_evangelical

laughing1.gif

This post has been edited by batmanchester: Nov 2 2006, 09:20 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
free_me
post Nov 4 2006, 03:45 AM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 132

+Quote Post
Cary
post Nov 4 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #3

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

"I bought the crystal meth for myself, but didn't use it. And I only got a back rub from this guy."

Yeah, uh huh. I believe that bullshit. LOL Who does this guy think he's kidding? "I smoked some pot but didn't inhale." LMFAO Bill Clinton tried the same bullshit. Didn't work back then, but again, most don't give a rat's ass about some idiot smoking pot.

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Nov 4 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 104

You almost have to think that there's no way the Republicans are going to try to rig the vote. The last few weeks have shown so many overwhelmingly horrendous news stories, such as these sex scandals, that obviously hurt the public opinion of the Republicans. It just seems impossible that they could somehow achieve a victory in this election, so if they actually do, it would almost look like an obvious rig. Although, i have heard that this year they aren't going to do exit polls, which would definitely help to hide the fact that the vote was rigged, if in fact it is. I just want tuesday to come and go, i'm so tired of the ridiculous mud slinging commercials, i have never seen this much sh*t talking in my life.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Nov 4 2006, 08:47 PM

+Quote Post
Lights
post Nov 7 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #5

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 150

Yeah, if I believe that sh*t about the crystal meth and the backrub, I deserve to be sold land on the moon!

The commercials are a really pain in the @$$, aren't they. The Republican one with the smaug female voice-over really makes me wanna hurl! I, too, will be glad when it is all over!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd July 2020 - 02:02 PM