IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Skepticon's Pro-Israel Posts, Merged

Skepticon
post Oct 19 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,809

I thought this web site was about searching for truth.
Maybe I was wrong.

On one hand you people analyze and study every rivet and bolt, and every millisecond of the official story, but than on the other hand comes this "article" with over whelming number of "facts" that goes across the globe and history that one has no idea where to even begin to debunk your "truths".

I can't help but laugh when ever I hear about the so called Mossad's involvement in 9.11 attacks. So far this was based on what exactly? 5 dancing Israelis? Most participants in this forum are without a doubt intelligent open minded people that seek truth and hard evidence, yet when it comes to Israel's connection to the events, all one needs to spell is: 5 dancing Israelis…oh and of course, some 200 Israeli art students, all with the same back up story…hmmm. The origin of this Information comes from the same MSM that ridicule truth movements for 9.11, and reported the collapse of WTC7 long before it happened, and yet you base your theories on their ferry tales.
I call this hypocrisy.

But don't let me confuse you with facts, after all you must have a keypad on your keyboard that says:" blame the Jew". One click and you spread your hatred.
Just to make your case stronger, let's put some more facts: Hamas, Hezbollah, WW1, WW2. No need to back up anything. The more propaganda you hear and spread, the more it must be the undeniable truth, right?

It is clear most of you have no idea what Zionism really means or what is the concept behind the term. You clearly have very little in-depth knowledge of the history of the middle east, or what decades of leaving under terror means. Ever seen a slaughterhouse?
This is what a bus looks like after being attacked by a suicide bomber…only much much worse. But hey, don't get confused by truth, after all, if the propaganda is on You-Tube, than it must be The truth. But even if it's not, who cares…Let's hit "blame the Jew" pad.

But that's fine, you are already done with native Americans, you burned all your crosses while dressed in white, you are fed up with "Charlie", now lets blame the Jew…but hey this is not anti-Semitism, it's just a rational deduction after viewing all the evidence.

I suggest you prepare your next enlightened article, just in case there's going to be an economy meltdown and martial law. I'm sure you allready know who to blame for that. Just hit the keypad. bs_flag.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skepticon
post Jan 11 2009, 02:16 PM
Post #2

Hugo Chavez?! Hilarious.

Dozens of trucks with humanitarian aid cross the border on a daily basis,
yet she is coming with this small boat and Al Jazeera reporters.

What a provocateur headlines hunter.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 11 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Skepticon, the boat was rammed a full week ago, before Israel was letting anyone into Gaza.

Put a sock in it.

+Quote Post
behind
post Jan 11 2009, 07:27 PM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 13

QUOTE (Skepticon @ Jan 11 2009, 06:16 PM) *
Dozens of trucks with humanitarian aid cross the border on a daily basis,
yet she is coming with this small boat and Al Jazeera reporters.

What a provocateur headlines hunter.

"Israeli forces fired on a U.N. aid convoy Thursday in Gaza, killing at least one contract worker and prompting the U.N. to halt some of its operations in Gaza, U.N. officials said

The U.N. has "lost confidence" in the Israeli military's attempts to allow humanitarian aid into the Palestinian territory, the U.N. Relief and Works Agency's director said."
cnn

Aaa I see. CNN is a propaganda tool for Hamas !!

This post has been edited by behind: Jan 11 2009, 07:28 PM

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jan 11 2009, 07:44 PM
Post #5

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

QUOTE (Skepticon @ Jan 11 2009, 10:16 AM) *
Hugo Chavez?! Hilarious.

Hugo Chavez (and by extension the continent of South America) is a great threat to the NWO. If that's not the case, why has the US sponsored two attempts at a coup and tried to assassinate him?

Skepticon, I would like to let you know that nobody is buying your BS. You've been assigned to a forum whose members are quite well-informed. You'll need to bump your propaganda up several notches if you wish to gain any credibility, and at this point I don't think that would work. We know you for what you are.

+Quote Post
Skepticon
post Jan 12 2009, 03:16 AM
Post #6

Skepticon, the boat was rammed a full week ago, before Israel was letting anyone into Gaza.

Put a sock in it.

You mean, before MSM was finally kind enough to show you convoys of humanitarian aid. Get your timeline strait.

Skepticon, I would like to let you know that nobody is buying your BS. You've been assigned to a forum whose members are quite well-informed. You'll need to bump your propaganda up several notches if you wish to gain any credibility, and at this point I don't think that would work. We know you for what you are.

Sorry, but I'm here to stay. Call it a mirror to show hypocrisy and biased minds.
I may be a sore thumb for you, so feel free to skip.

Ask your self this: how come Palestinian militants constantly attacked border crossings from which the -exact humanitarian aid they cry for not receiving- is coming from. This was done by gun fire, suicide bombers, car bombs and fully planed ground attacks.

How come Egyptian minister in a press conference (in this present crisis) blames Hamas for not letting injured Palestinians to cross the border for the awaiting of 60
Ambulances?

How come most of what is being smuggled under the tunnels between Gaza strip and Egypt are munitions, military grade explosives, rockets, machine guns, land mines and much more, when those same tunnels could have been used for civilian welfare.

How come Israel is declaring a daily seize fire for humanitarian purposes, yet at the same time Hamas keeps firing rockets into Israeli population.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/05...bing/index.html
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/03/27..._0716_25_36.txt
http://www.imemc.org/article/54078
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90...54/6416394.html

If you search the archives you will find much more, prior to Hamas rule in Gaza.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jan 12 2009, 03:22 AM
Post #7

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

So, Skepticon, what about the rumors that Hamas was fostered by and is supported by Israel? That it may indeed be a branch of Mossad? Any truth to that?

+Quote Post
Skepticon
post Jan 12 2009, 03:47 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (grizz @ Jan 12 2009, 09:22 AM) *
So, Skepticon, what about the rumors that Hamas was fostered by and is supported by Israel? That it may indeed be a branch of Mossad? Any truth to that?

Rumors as Smoke, Mirrors and strawman.

+Quote Post
Skepticon
post Jan 12 2009, 04:36 AM
Post #9

Hamas was created in 1987...

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Jan 12 2009, 04:55 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 551

QUOTE (Skepticon @ Jan 12 2009, 08:36 AM) *
Hamas was created in 1987...

1928 relates to the Muslim Brotherhood from which Hamas developed.
By the time Israel began aiding groups which fitted the agenda of the day, that would still have been the Muslim Brotherhood or a derivative thereof; it became Hamas in 1987.

+Quote Post
Skepticon
post Jan 12 2009, 05:05 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (Devilsadvocate @ Jan 12 2009, 10:55 AM) *
1928 relates to the Muslim Brotherhood from which Hamas developed.
By the time Israel began aiding groups which fitted the agenda of the day, that would still have been the Muslim Brotherhood or a derivative thereof; it became Hamas in 1987.

Again strawman.
Did Israel ever funded Hamas as Hamas as a terror organization with a manifest to completely destroy Israel? Give me a break.

+Quote Post
Skepticon
post Jan 12 2009, 05:42 AM
Post #12

And this unknown source is... ?!

And why does it matter so much even if we presume it's true?
Hamas wishes to destroy Israel, Israel retaliates.

Miami is being attacked by Cuba. USG does nothing ?!

+Quote Post
Skepticon
post Jan 12 2009, 10:45 AM
Post #13

Hamas is targeting civilians, plain and simple. Their rockets are pounding Israeli civilians for eight long years, yet I see no demonstrations around the world calling them to stop. Hamas is targeting border crossings, knowing full well Israel will close them in response, and then they cry for help. Hamas schools are teaching children hatred and the love of death in the name of Allah. Just find a Fatah member and ask him what Hamas did to them when they took over Gaza.

I wonder how this one picture of the girls is suddenly allover the net. It was taken during the summer of 2006 and the written say: "to Hezbollah with love". But if the international community is really so concerned over children, how come they do nothing…please watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8...7%90%D7%A1.html

Is there a real chance for peace if generations grow on extreme hate ideology?

And I'm willing to bet none of you have seen this Palestinian school that Hamas completely rigged with explosives as a trap for ground troops. This is a school for crying out loud. I don't see anyone protest against it. Why ?
And how many times did the media show you Israeli schools and kinder gardens hit by Hamas's rockets. Thank God civil authorities decided that all children must remain at home during this operation. Were any of you shown how Hamas is launching rockets and mortars from schools?

Have you been told of how Hamas is stealing humanitarian aids and then sell it?
There should be a video footage of that soon to be released.

And what country in the world must build each home and apartment with an inside bunker…just incase they will be under missile fire?

And why is there not a single voice in the world accusing Egypt for not opening its borders and giving humanitarian aids? After all, Egypt and Gaza strip have a common border. Is because it is so much easier to blame Israel for the wrong doings in the world, as it has always been? Or is it because of the 53 million Muslims in Europe alone that just waited for the opportunity to spume hatred. Just look at the demonstrations to see who is behind them.

And if any of you has any innovative patent to pin point terrorists that hides under the skirts of women, please inform me. I'm sure the Pentagon would love to hear of such an idea as well.

And I don't mind being called a bully. After thousands of years of persecution, oppression, exile, pogroms and systematic industrialized genocide of the holocaust during which no nation lift a finger to help, if after all these years Israel can finally defend it self, than so be it. Israel as a nation defended it self long before US support, but that is a subject for another discussion.

Did you wonder why there is no real strong opposition by Arab Governments to this operation? It's because they know Hamas (as Hezbollah) is an Iranian military branch on their back yard. They know Iranian doctrine is a threat to their own existence.

It's time for the Palestinians to take responsibility for their actions, and start building their lives as any civilized society. All the settlements that Israel evacuated in 2005 are being used as military bases. None of them are being used to relief crowded population in the refugee camps. I wonder why.

A food for thought.

This post has been edited by Skepticon: Jan 12 2009, 10:46 AM

+Quote Post
Skepticon
post Jan 12 2009, 11:07 AM
Post #14

This is an Arab talking about Hamas in Gaza.
I don't know how long it will stay on YouTube, since the 2nd part was removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i57PrvlCWo

Edit : part 2 is back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJbGTVittSE...feature=related

This post has been edited by Skepticon: Jan 12 2009, 11:17 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 12 2009, 12:48 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (Skepticon @ Jan 16 2009, 09:45 AM) *
Hamas is targeting civilians, plain and simple. Their rockets are pounding Israeli civilians for eight long years, yet I see no demonstrations around the world calling them to stop.... <s>

Hamas is lobbing glorified fireworks into a country that is occupying land the Palestinians used to live on (in violation of UN resolutions I might add), not to mention the conditions Gazans are forced to live under. Israel is an occupying force - your argument doesn't apply, and the world knows it - that's why there aren't demonstrations calling for Hamas to stop it's "reign of terror" against Israel (/sarc). I will agree with you though that Hamas' firing of rockets is as detrimental to their cause as it is ineffective.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jan 12 2009, 02:17 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

Skepticon,

You sound like a hand-wringing apologist marooned in a binary world - a binary world where there are only goodies and baddies. If you accept that 9/11 was an inside job then you will know that very little is black and white in this world, there are just varying shades of grey. This has been a long-planned military operation in Gaza, timed to be at the end of Bush and before the start of Obama - not because Obama would have prevented it but because Obama would have lost his saviour status when he approved it. Hence a peace agreement can be brokered by him as one of his first acts in office - voila he is an international hero.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 12 2009, 04:04 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (Skepticon @ Jan 11 2009, 10:36 AM) *
It goes to credibility, "your Honor".
His Support for 9.11 attacks goes to his sick malicious mind. bait.gif

Post #20 on a now-closed thread:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10757953

"BTW, I'm also an IDF ex-Special Forces, I worked (past tense) for the government, and have a family with a history that have a connection to much of what my country went through. Let me tell you, looking at things from the inside you realize that there are things that are just plain and simple. Not everything must be a conspiracy."- "Skepticon" 4 Nov 2008, 04:42 EST

For the record, I know a certain amount firsthand about genocide, me having had a had in developing weapons targeting systems for the US DoD (EDIT: and by logical extension, Israel) See the current Iraqi and Afghanistan death tolls (if you can even find accurate ones).

IMHO, the current actions of the Israeli government and IDF in Gaza (and other locations) are inexcusable from a "human" persective. Several of my good friends are Palestinian and US Native American, so I am aware of the more "personal" effects of governmental genocide.

Several of my friends (and relatives) served in various US Special Forces/SOCOM. I trust their "boots on the ground" perspectives of Middle East (EDIT: and Asian and South/Central American) events. Perhaps they are mistaken, but somehow I don't think so.

[About 2 pages were merged from this thread due to ZionisTroll "Skepticon's" incessant (usually every morning) Pro-Israel shilling:

Norwegian Doctor Comments From Gaza
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=15939 ]

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 12 2009, 05:04 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

An excellent movie: "War is $ell"

http://www.prolefeedstudios.com/catalog/warissell/war.html

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 12 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

QUOTE (p.w.rapp @ Jan 6 2009, 01:38 AM) *
@Skepticon
Where exactly have your above 4 photographs been taken.
When.

I have often wondered why "the terrorists" are always [conveniently] wearing masks. Perhaps they are famous actors or political figures (a Gulf War vet that I know seemed to think so, and he's been to Baghdad). Remember this staged photo op?

Saddam Statue Scene Staged

http://www.twf.org/News/Y2003/0411-Statue.html

Here's a place to buy "terraist" fashions:

"The multi-purpose big 33 x 33 x 46 cotton bandana was an absolute necessity for any cowboy. It comes in an assortment of solids, checks and calico prints. $8.00"

http://www.riverjunction.com/catalog/mensfurn/bandanas.html

Those Boy Scouts (although provably masonic), must be "terraists" too:

http://www.scoutneckers.com/

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 12 2009, 11:06 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Does anyone remember these 2 British SAS guys?

British Special Forces Caught Carrying Out Staged Terror In Iraq?
Media blackout shadows why black op soldiers were arrested

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/septe...tagedterror.htm

I know a couple of US Marines and soldiers personally who weren't very happy about that "incident."

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th July 2020 - 02:28 PM