IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Don't Give Up

lunk
post Dec 31 2010, 01:59 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Still 26 hours to go for me,
Happy New year!
-7C
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BlueSky
post Jan 2 2011, 09:20 PM
Post #22

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,552

failure is not a option!

+Quote Post
Lester
post Nov 21 2013, 03:47 AM
Post #23

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,493

I just saw this thread. It's great and very inspiring.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Nov 25 2013, 06:33 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (Lester @ Nov 21 2013, 07:47 PM) *
I just saw this thread. It's great and very inspiring.

And thank you for bringing this thread to my attention again - I'm pretty quiet online these days but my views haven't changed. I do believe the only way that the dam will break is when the media bring it to people's attention - and as all media is controlled by them, you can be sure that when this happens it will be part of the big plan.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Nov 30 2013, 08:34 AM
Post #25

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (KP50 @ Nov 23 2013, 08:33 AM) *
I'm pretty quiet online these days but my views haven't changed.

Same here.

Due to health issues and other things, for example I have been studying more on earth systems, oceanography, palaeoclimatology and other areas to do with global warming and climate change. I was less than impressed by the open hostility and snark from some here on this topic when the evidence for anthropogenic climate change was increasing. Maybe even the hard on 'its a hoax' brigade are now having second thoughts. Whatever.

I am looking at getting Rob's new Skygate presentation as I write this.

Also I have run into some opposition re 9/11, clearly from those who have not bothered to look deeply into this mess, here:

Using Nanothermite to Blow Up Denialism - from Noam Chomsky

where NIST and WTTC7 come under the spotlight.

So, I have not given up either.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Nov 30 2013, 06:34 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

...And i thought this was the universe of change.

Good to see that you're still solid in your stance, omega.

cheers.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Dec 1 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Nov 30 2013, 01:34 PM) *
Using Nanothermite to Blow Up Denialism - from Noam Chomsky

where NIST and WTTC7 come under the spotlight.

So, I have not given up either.

I loved this response:

Note that it was a high school physics teacher (Chandler) who corrected the NIST's analysis, NOT some high powered academic at MIT or some other elite (or even third rate) university or some scientific organization (like NAS, ASME, ASCE ,etc). Perhaps Chomsky can explain why none of the latter picked up on and corrected NIST's very basic (high school level physics) "error".

Hope you return to good health Omega thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Dec 1 2013, 04:07 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Nov 29 2013, 01:59 PM) *
Hope you return to good health Omega thumbsup.gif

Thanks, but just getting by will do for me.

It has been implied there that I lack critical thinking and comprehension skills this from somebody who has failed to take in the ramifications of TAS and EAS and the problems of high speeds at low altitude where the air is thick.

I am preparing an answer which includes using this Equivalent Airspeed to tease out a way of making somebody see what he is missing.

At 1000ft @ 200C TAS of 510 knots translates to 521 knots EAS, now is that not a bit tight for a 767?

Or have I missed something?

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Dec 2 2013, 11:28 AM
Post #29

QUOTE (lunk @ Nov 28 2013, 08:34 PM) *
...And i thought this was the universe of change.

?

Good to see that you're still solid in your stance, omega.

cheers.

Thanks

Although probably not the right topic for this question but has anybody come across what I know as a Flight Envelope diagram for a 767 similar to the Concorde one I posted here?

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Dec 2 2013, 03:12 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Noam Chomsky broadbrushes people as having "spent an hour on the internet and think they know a lot of physics"

Former 1940s Zionist leader Noam Chomsky has also previously said (separately):

Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it.

Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.

Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media.

The intellectual tradition is one of servility to power, and if I didn't betray it I'd be ashamed of myself.

Growing up in the place I did I never was aware of any other option but to question everything.

There are massive efforts on the part of the internet's corporate owners to try to direct it to become a technique of marginalisation and control.

As a research tool, the internet is invaluable.

And don't forget this (from a "former" Zionist)

The real question is, are there groupings well outside the structures of the major institutions of the society which go around them, hijack them, undermine them, pursue other courses without an institutional base, and so on and so forth? And thatís a question of fact: do significant things happen because groups or subgroups are acting in secret outside the main structures of institutional power? Well, as I look over history, I donít find much of that. I mean there are some cases ó for instance, at one point a group of Nazis thought of assassinating Hitler. Okay, so thatís a conspiracy. But things like that are real blips on the screen, as far as I can see.(Peter R. Mitchell and John Schoeffel, eds., Understanding Power: the Indispensible Chomsky, Vintage, 2003, pp.348f [emphasis in the original])

So full of shit.

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Dec 2 2013, 03:13 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 4 2013, 09:39 AM
Post #31

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

The input you guys are providing at Debate Politics is excellent! The EAS discussion has shown Quag to be the idiot that he is.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Dec 4 2013, 12:25 PM
Post #32

QUOTE (amazed! @ Dec 2 2013, 11:39 AM) *
The input you guys are providing at Debate Politics is excellent! The EAS discussion has shown Quag to be the idiot that he is.

Have you a pointer for that amazed? I searched on Quag but didn't spot an obvious thread other than the four or so I tried.

I have just replied again at Rabett Run - the Chomsky tramline but had to split across two posts. What have I missed?

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Dec 4 2013, 05:09 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Dec 4 2013, 05:25 PM) *
Have you a pointer for that amazed? I searched on Quag but didn't spot an obvious thread other than the four or so I tried.

I have just replied again at Rabett Run - the Chomsky tramline but had to split across two posts. What have I missed?

Here's a link Omega (scroll back from there if you want to but EgyptAir and EAS is discussed from this point by this guy "Quag" - what a joke)

http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspiracy-t...#post1062616664

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Dec 4 2013, 06:30 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Dec 2 2013, 07:09 PM) *
Here's a link Omega (scroll back from there if you want to but EgyptAir and EAS is discussed from this point by this guy "Quag" - what a joke)

Thanks for that, and

at this post

I found the sort of diagram for a 767 similar to that of the Concorde one I linked above, to another P4T thread.

+Quote Post
roscoe
post Feb 7 2014, 06:03 AM
Post #35

Member No.: 6,132

Just been banned from another forum.

That's another trophy for my wall.

http://www.sciforums.com

Took a look before I registered and noticed the one sided conversations with regard to 911 Truth.

Usual stuff. Anyone attempting to start a reasoned argument is called "Truther", Conspiracy Theorist - etc etc. You've all seen it.

So I went in with a plan.

Get down as much information as you can before they eventually decide they cannot deal with your arguments and make something up so they can ban you.

So

Categorize your enemy before going in. Take some time to look at different responders.

Firstly we have the obvious Pond Life - They usually restrict themselves to posting pictures. Photographs of people wearing tin foil hats, monkey pictures etc etc. You put these on IGNORE immediately they offer nothing but a distraction and they usually give up once they realize that their attacks are falling well short.

Then you have the Smart Alecs. They initially think they have all the answers. Now you have to play these like a fish.

Make them think they're winning whilst all the time reeling them in by laying down the information for those forum users who want to know the truth but are intimidated by the schills. Whilst they're wallowing in their ego you can lay down tons of links that they haven't bothered to look at but others will.

A test recently showed that my links were being followed by a sudden upsurge in views.

Naturally you can't keep this going forever and eventually they realize you've been using them.

I was banned on http://www.sciforums.com after a week.

Can I offer a suggestion they we form a rotor to attack these Government sponsored forums in some kind of relay and wear them down.

When one gets banned another immediately steps up to the mark.

These forums like J R E F and sciforums.com get a lot of readers and we need to get the info over to those uncommitted forum users.

We can start a private section here to discuss strategy. What do you say?

+Quote Post
PeaceWarrior
post May 29 2014, 12:40 PM
Post #36

Member No.: 6,743

-LOL- Been banned from several places over either 911 or gun rights myself as well. Anyway, please know that I am repeatedly inviting the "so called experts (e.g., pilots, engineers etc.)" from around the internet to join this forum and dazzle you folks with their brilliance and expertise as they relate to the flights occurring on 09-11-2001. Thus far, no takers as far as I know.

For any gun owners here, please allow me to also invite you folks to GlockTalk.com. All in all, it is a great site with some great people, but it has also been infected with keyboard commandos that love to push the official cover-up story about 911.

I know some here have already joined and been banned (Rob for one), but in light of this thread's original post, please do not give up and feel free to stop by, sign up, and join in the threads you'd like add your expertise and or knowledge to. Like here at P4T, they don't have to all be 911 threads. Just go with your interest.

NOTE: GlockTalk.com's lobby forum, if you will, is referred to as "The Okie Corral." Look forward to seeing some of you there and hopefully some of them will sign up here, but I highly doubt they will show. We'll see.

This post has been edited by PeaceWarrior: May 29 2014, 12:41 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 08:30 AM