IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Crap Culture Institutionalized

Lasthorseman
post Apr 27 2014, 09:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Thing one Geico insurance.
I desire not to save on car insurance if it means endorsing a business plan inspired by the anti-Christ himself.
Thing two.
After 911 and the several bazillion dollars spent on security on a global international basis. The claims of "we" know everything, "we" spy upon everything.
Fine OK, well you idiots still "lost" a triple seven airliner which means one of two things.
"We" have wasted several bazillion dollars on "security".
Or it was some kind of covert op "we" can't handle the truth of.
I think you know where I stand of this issue.
Thing three, mainstream media.
The predictability of msm memes and themes is becoming both boring and offensive IMHO.
"We" must "go after" fat people, smokers, electronic cigarettes, Boston is strong on this marathon anniversary. It is essentially what I have blogged about for years now
MSM enforces and enhances subliminally the 14 tenents of fascism, for commercial interests. Control of popular opinion is a lever of power.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karenvista
post Apr 27 2014, 09:59 PM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,014

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ Apr 27 2014, 07:25 PM) *
I desire not to save on car insurance if it means endorsing a business plan inspired by the anti-Christ himself.
Thing two.
After 911 and the several bazillion dollars spent on security on a global international basis. The claims of "we" know everything, "we" spy upon everything.
Fine OK, well you idiots still "lost" a triple seven airliner which means one of two things.
"We" have wasted several bazillion dollars on "security".
Or it was some kind of covert op "we" can't handle the truth of.
I think you know where I stand of this issue.
Thing three, mainstream media.
The predictability of msm memes and themes is becoming both boring and offensive IMHO.
"We" must "go after" fat people, smokers, electronic cigarettes, Boston is strong on this marathon anniversary. It is essentially what I have blogged about for years now
MSM enforces and enhances subliminally the 14 tenents of fascism, for commercial interests. Control of popular opinion is a lever of power.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Apr 28 2014, 07:37 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ Apr 27 2014, 08:25 PM) *

Geico is a Warren Buffett company.

Can you elaborate, please.

P.M.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 10:42 PM