IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tell Me About Barak Obama, what is this guy about

mo fiya
post Dec 1 2006, 03:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 104

any good?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robyn623
post Dec 1 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 101

I have been wondering about him too. He seems like a great guy but I worry about how fast he became so popular. I would love to think that he is legit.

Anyone know anything about him?

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Dec 1 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #3

DC, you probably know a little something about him since he's from chicago.

what i wonder is how a guy like him can come out of nowhere and be considered a serious candidate for '08 presidency.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Dec 1 2006, 04:56 PM
Post #4

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

He is a very viable candidate. He has what people want. I hope he is what he appears to be, which is an honest men.

We know the new congress won't investigate 9/11. But perhaps President Obama would instruct his Justice Department to do so.

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Dec 1 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #5

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

He's a Democrat // How much more do you really want (need) to know?

+Quote Post
forester
post Dec 1 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #6

parky76sock

Group: Troll
Member No.: 173

he is a liberal..he is a democrat...he is black..and he could very well be the next president of the united states.

i really..really...fear for this guys safety. i dont think this country is ready for a black liberal president.

he also has zero experience..which would make for a perfect target by the republican challenger. if i was him i would serve in the house for a few years, put my name on some legislation, get some experience, and then run. 2008 is too soon and i fear if he does run..his inexperience will lead to a continuation of republican rule.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 1 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #7

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Here's my spiel on Barak Obama.

He comes across as an honest, thoughtful, reflective, intelligent, well spoken and sincere man. His speech at the DNC was one of the best I've heard in my entire life. My wife is reading his book. I've read parts of it. He blames blind party loyalty for a lot of the ills of the current political system. I would agree. I don't have a feel for his politics in terms of what he's for or against.

If he's in favor of more of the same (Federal Reserve, entitlement programs, personal income tax, deficit spending, bigger govt., illegal wars, curtailment of civil liberties, etc.) I'm totally against him as a political hack with a friendly face and style.

If he's in favor of real change at the core to end the federal govt. tyranny, I'm all for him. And there has to be some "give and take" inside the system for him to be effective. Although, I have my doubts as to the chances of rehabilitating the "system" from within.

Until further evidence of his real agenda, he's in the "blood sucking, parasitic politician class" in my book. Guilty until proven innocent for the politicos is my take. He's a freakin' member of one of the two major parties after all.

Jury's still out on the man, but he does show promise is all I can say.

We've been fooled before by the likes of Carter, Reagan and Clinton before. Don't fall for the guy until he proves his metal. He's got a lot of proving to do yet.

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Dec 1 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #8

well, i've spent an interesting week with my girlfriend's brother who's been here on sort of a vacation. he's been involved with the Lyndon LaRouche Youth Movement for a number of years now, and he is a very intelligent and informed guy...he has spoken directly to Obama and asked him tough questions, such as what he thinks of impeachment, and Obama's answer to that was an emphatic laugh...not because he didn't support it though, but because he understands the difficulty of it at the moment without the majority consensus to back up the process. Apparently the guy could be considered an ally of ours, but his problem is what everyone else's problem is right now...NO BALLS.

If anyone isn't familiar with Lyndon LaRouche, i suggest checking out this website: www.wlym.com

Before i say any more, please don't look him up on Wikipedia...he's been painted as an extreme left-wing conspiracy theorist brainwasher on wikipedia, which from what i've come to learn from my girlfriend's brother, is entirely inaccurate. His movement had a lot of responsibility in getting democratic victories in this election...not because they support DEMOCRATS, per se, but because they know that if there is any opportunity to make a change, its going to be through a democratic controlled congress.

My girlfriend's brother told me something interesting about Bush the other day...apparently Senator Webb, who narrowly won Virginia, was asked by Bush in passing how Webb's son was doing (his son is stationed in Iraq)...Webb responded by saying that he would like to see him and the rest of the boys be able to come home soon...and Bush responded by saying "That's not what i asked you...i asked you how he was doing." ...Webb has since stated that he walked away from Bush with his hands clenched in a fist, and that he seriously considered "clocking" Bush.

There are people who have recently been elected, or who have been in office for a while now who could truely be assets to us and help bring about a change...When painter says that WE need to initiate the change, that is the truth...These guys arent going to have the balls to stand up to the admnistration unless they know they have hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people like us backing them up. WE NEED TO HELP THESE PEOPLE.

Jerry, you can't just write off every single politician that we have in office as a piece of sh*t just because they are in office. They are in office because WE PUT THEM THERE (for the most part, not including the obvious ones who defrauded the vote). Some of them CARE...i would venture to guess that many more care then we think.

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Dec 2 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #9

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

Hey MF --
(qUOTE)
Jerry, you can't just write off every single politician that we have in office as a piece of sh*t just because they are in office.

Did I say that? Go back and look again // there are no edits.

a piece of sh*t -- Those are not my words, please don't try and change what I say into something that YOU'VE interpreted // If you have a question (and I don't think you do) please ask -- wait, you did ask -- it was you that started this string. Maybe you really, truly, didn't want an answer that rubs against what you already feel you know, wanted to hear??? Just looking for confirmation are you? The man is a Democrat (one of two corrupt political parties, you know that, I think you do); he was quickly advanced through the ranks of Congressman to Senator and welcomed aboard on a stage filled with applauding (white) Senators not many weeks ago.

Beyond that --

If you are asking what I think about his intelligence level? -- I think he's one smart guy. If you want to know if I think he's the 'fix all' for a political process that is corrupt beyond belief? -- I doubt it, very muchly.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Dec 2 2006, 05:44 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Dec 2 2006, 12:38 AM)
If anyone isn't familiar with Lyndon LaRouche, i suggest checking out this website: www.wlym.com

@ mo fiya

This is the VERY first time, that I see somebody mentioning Lyndon LaRouche in a 9/11 Forum !!!

Obviously LaRouche has been blacked out by the corporate media for decades.

It is still surprising, that non of the representatives of the TM (not even Alex Jones to my knowledge?) seems to know a lot about Lyndon LaRouche - or have I overlooked something?

I've always considered starting a thread about Lyndon LaRouche -

- will do in the research forum. Let's see, what our truth-experts on the board have to say about LaRouche.

thx for the kicka$$
Z.

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Dec 3 2006, 12:35 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Dec 2 2006, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE (mo fiya @ Dec 2 2006, 12:38 AM)
If anyone isn't familiar with Lyndon LaRouche, i suggest checking out this website:  www.wlym.com

@ mo fiya

This is the VERY first time, that I see somebody mentioning Lyndon LaRouche in a 9/11 Forum !!!

Obviously LaRouche has been blacked out by the corporate media for decades.

It is still surprising, that non of the representatives of the TM (not even Alex Jones to my knowledge?) seems to know a lot about Lyndon LaRouche - or have I overlooked something?

I've always considered starting a thread about Lyndon LaRouche -

- will do in the research forum. Let's see, what our truth-experts on the board have to say about LaRouche.

thx for the kicka$$
Z.

my girlfriend's brother knows whatever you would need to know about him. i've been getting schooled a little bit by him this past week on a lot of the aspects of all of this, 9/11 and deeper, that i'm not as knowledgeable in, like the economics for instance. I'll actually be going to see LaRouche in DC on January 11. If you want i'll see if i can hook you up with the username and password to be able to access the LaRouche webpage Secure files...2-a-day daily briefings in streaming audio, which are GREAT. My new favorite place to get my daily news.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Dec 3 2006, 04:28 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Dec 3 2006, 05:35 AM)
If you want i'll see if i can hook you up with the username and password to be able to access the LaRouche webpage Secure files...2-a-day daily briefings in streaming audio, which are GREAT. My new favorite place to get my daily news.

Yeah, that would be great!!!
PM me, plse.

I have reduced the full subscrition to a limited access last year (too expensive) and have no more access to these files.

You saw the thread I started about LaRouche?
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pilots_For_Trut...=ST&f=29&t=2511

rgds
Z.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2020 - 02:40 PM