IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Simple Proof That Fred's Theory Is Bogus!, Side by side comparison of images.

Factfinder Gener...
post Aug 27 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,808

Here is a comparison of a stock image and a still frame of the Hezarkhani video that Fred claims could not have been shot at an actual location and was thus completely faked utilizing Geospatial Intelligence.

Link here to see the comparison and read the forum discussion:

Side By Side Comparison Between Hezarkhani Still Frame and Stock Image

The stock image (taken some time prior to September 11 2001) was shot from on board a ferry boat docked near the Castle Clinton National Monument. The image comparison shows only a slight lateral parallax shift between the two shots. There is also a slight vertical axis tilt, which is of no consequence in regards to ascertainment of camera position. The photographic images are otherwise clearly a match. A brief analysis is all you need to establish that the camera position of the stock image was just a few feet to the left of Hezarkhani's.

(Carmen Taylor's photograph was taken a little to the right of Hezarkhani's)

Basically though, you have Three Cameramen in a Boat!

And Fred! Your No Buildings Theory has just fallen overboard, I'm afraid. FfG biggrin.gif

(Thank you Sanders for doing the paste up of this side by side comparison.)

This post has been edited by Factfinder General: Aug 28 2007, 12:30 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Natasha
post Aug 27 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,736

BINGO

Well done FFG. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Aug 28 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Natasha @ Aug 27 2007, 08:07 PM)
BINGO

Well done FFG. thumbsup.gif

I accept your thanks, most graciously, but fear the thanks are due in larger part to the angel of good fortune that led me to the stock image.

Honestly, what are the chances of (1) such an image ever being taken and (2) me stumbling across it?

Astonishing.

+Quote Post
Natasha
post Aug 28 2007, 12:26 AM
Post #4

I know how you feel FFG. I believe that I was lead, to that CIA propaganda video about the supposed Iran 911 link, that Fred narrated. I would never have suspected that either.

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Aug 28 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #5

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

Here's a somewhat close match taken from land. Slightly different perspective. 2nd pic is one of Carmen's shots for comparison.

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Aug 28 2007, 01:43 AM

+Quote Post
Natasha
post Aug 28 2007, 12:43 AM
Post #6

Dodge this.

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Aug 28 2007, 02:22 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (waterdancer @ Aug 27 2007, 11:30 PM)
one of Carmen's shots for comparison.

Hey, WaterD! Here is a link to the stock image:

Castle Clinton National Monument (Stock)

I think we should all chip in and buy Fred a poster sized print.

Poster sized print of photo taken from same location where Hezarkhani took his CNN video: $560

Seeing Fred's face when he hears about this side by side comparison:

Priceless! laughing1.gif

BTW: WaterD, could you take your Carmen Taylor pic that you have here and crop in to a comp match to the Hezarkhani/Stock image so we have a threesome?

This post has been edited by Factfinder General: Aug 28 2007, 02:26 AM

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Aug 28 2007, 02:31 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (Factfinder General @ Aug 28 2007, 06:22 AM)
BTW: WaterD, could you take your Carmen Taylor pic that you have here and crop in to a comp match to the Hezarkhani/Stock image so we have a threesome?

I think Sanders should probably be the one to do that, since he has the originals to work with. Otherwise we'd be losing resolution unnecessarily.

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Aug 28 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (waterdancer @ Aug 28 2007, 01:31 AM)
I think Sanders should probably be the one to do that, since he has the originals to work with. Otherwise we'd be losing resolution unnecessarily.

You can't just crop in to your CT shot to match the Sander's pics for size? I think the trees are going to be a great match. It would nail the understanding that CT and Hezar were standing next to each other.

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Aug 28 2007, 04:08 AM
Post #10

+Quote Post
Natasha
post Aug 28 2007, 05:48 AM
Post #11

Thank you waterdancer. That is simple and clear. Even I can understand that.

That is one honey pot down. Thanks to all of you. handsdown.gif

This post has been edited by Natasha: Aug 28 2007, 05:50 AM

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Aug 28 2007, 07:35 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (waterdancer @ Aug 28 2007, 03:08 AM)

OMG, WaterD, you are precious! Fred (as in his bogus theories) is Dead (as in thoroughly debunked!)

cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif

CELEBRATION!

P.S. Killtown and Genghis NEED to see this IMHO. Special Delivery Someone?

This post has been edited by Factfinder General: Aug 28 2007, 07:55 AM

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Aug 28 2007, 08:42 AM
Post #13

Ladies and Gentlemen: salute.gif Now that we have established that Hezarkhani and Taylor were standing adjacently (with Taylor standing to the right of Hezarkhani)on the deck of the Ellis Island Ferry when they took their crucial shots of the WTC2 impact, and with an understanding of the lengths that have been gone to in order to obscure that fact from us all ( the false report by NIST of Hezarkhani's ground level placement, Hezarkhani's "inability" to divulge his location and much disinformation and dissembling from Fred/bsregistration et al) we must ponder the implications of all this.

Furthermore: we must consider and, if we can, prove whether or not Hezarkhani and Taylor used the same CG model "Boeing" as a superimposition within their shots in order to falsify evidence in support of a most heinous lie.

Let us now discuss these significant implications, if we may, and I request that someone (Sanders, waterdancer?)isolates Taylor's "Plane" and the nearest corresponding Hezarkhani "Plane" for the purpose of analysis and comparison. Anyone with access to High Resolution versions of either the Taylor photograph or the Hezarkhani Video will offer valuable and much appreciated assistance in bringing them forward.

Thanking you all in anticipation, your most humble servant, FfG.

This post has been edited by Factfinder General: Aug 28 2007, 08:49 AM

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Sep 16 2007, 04:16 AM
Post #14

FWIW, here's a pic I found on flickr just now. Poster's comment:
World Trade Center 2000. (Shot with old camera. Rework in Photoshop)

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Sep 16 2007, 08:32 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (waterdancer @ Sep 16 2007, 03:16 AM)
FWIW, here's a pic I found on flickr just now. Poster's comment:
World Trade Center 2000. (Shot with old camera. Rework in Photoshop)

Good find, WD. What is its provenance, i.e. who took it? If it is not a composite, and too bad it kinda looks like one, it seems that it would have been taken from a location directly in between that of the Stock shot and the Hezarkhani vid. Do you think the elements are uncomposed and for real, i.e. that it hasn't been "rearranged" in any way and is it just that it has been rendered a little with photoshop? There is the same scaffolding arrangement to the right of Whitehall as there is in the stock, though this pic has the water tower and the stock doesn't. It really looks like another Deck of the Ellis Island Ferry shot. As far as the relationship between buildings and their orientation, comparitive angles and heights etc, it all looks pretty consistent with Taylor, Hezarkhani and stock, i.e. authentic.

Wow!

+Quote Post
genghis6119
post Sep 17 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 1,730

that is the worst fake i have ever seen. i would check it's source. i'm not pointing the finger but anybody who thinks that is a real photograph would unsurprisingly be fooled by the 911 fakes. they look ten times better than this.

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Sep 17 2007, 12:53 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (genghis6119 @ Sep 16 2007, 11:30 PM)
that is the worst fake i have ever seen. i would check it's source. i'm not pointing the finger but anybody who thinks that is a real photograph would unsurprisingly be fooled by the 911 fakes. they look ten times better than this.

Hello genghis6199, good to hear from you. Your early videos were truly an inspiration to me! [tiphat]

I agree with you that the photoshopped aspect of this image gives it the air of a Fake. Apparently the poster of the piece stated that the image had been modified in some fashion using this computer software. I have asked waterdancer to supply provenance so more investigation might take place. A close scrutiny of the orientations of the photo's various elements does however show a remarkable consistency with the laws of perspective in particular reference to the three other Whitehall Building/WTC Pictures, taken from an apparently similar camera location. That is to say the buildings and trees, as to their angle of presentation to camera and to their placement one to another, both horizontally and vertically, is exactly consistent with a hypothetical camera position that would be between Hezarkhani and the Camera Operator of what I term the Stock Image. In this respect it may be only that the image appearance has been altered for some desired effect, as opposed to the compositional aspects being arranged somehow. I would definitely love to know more about this picture.

Call out to waterdancer!

This post has been edited by Factfinder General: Sep 17 2007, 01:22 AM

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Sep 17 2007, 01:30 AM
Post #18

FYI:

Further Analysis of The Ellis Island Ferry Pics Here!

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Sep 17 2007, 01:54 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (genghis6119 @ Sep 17 2007, 04:30 AM)

Well, I suspect the photographer was probably just going for artistic effect, based on the other pics in his stream. Not everyone on the internet is involved in 9/11 research and/or disinformation despite the way it may seem...

But take a look at his other work and/or contact him about the original image if you want:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thorsten84/47...157600079280344

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Sep 17 2007, 02:54 AM
Post #20

QUOTE (waterdancer @ Sep 17 2007, 12:54 AM)
QUOTE (genghis6119 @ Sep 17 2007, 04:30 AM)

Well, I suspect the photographer was probably just going for artistic effect, based on the other pics in his stream. Not everyone on the internet is involved in 9/11 research and/or disinformation despite the way it may seem...

But take a look at his other work and/or contact him about the original image if you want:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thorsten84/47...157600079280344

Most definitely the photograph is authentic as per composition. The series of six photos that Thorsten Tees took of New York in 2000 are all genuine as per content and altered as per style only.

Thorsten Tees is from Berlin, Germany and took his series of six photos of NYC, displayed on Flickr in his Travel album, whilst visiting New York in the year 2000.

Here's his description of himself and his work for his Flickr Profile:

Iím a media designer in training in the 2nd semester. And I will finish my apprenticeship in 2009. Iím interested for years in the digital picture editing, just like for photograph. But the photograph formed out since the digital revolution in the camera section. Pictures are looks back in time for me, moments that were so exhilarating that you froze them in time to see it as a picture now.

Equipment:
Hardware: - Nikon D80- Sigma 18 - 200mm F3.5 - 6.3
Software: - Photoshop -Illustrator - Photomatrix - Autostitch

(END PROFILE)

This Thorsten Tees photograph is further proof that the Hezarkhani and Taylor material is definitely genuine as per background content with only the Plane being superimposed in all probability.

On thorough scrutiny a comparison of all four Whitehall Building/Downtown Athletic Club/WTC Towers Shots, noting the consistency of the elements' orientations, placement to camera, and relative position to each other shot to shot and internally, firmly links them as matched photographs from similar camera positions: the height of each position being approximately the same and the lateral placement being varied by only a total of twenty feet (approximately) from Stock Image (westernmost) through Thorsten Tees, through Michael Hezarkhani and ending with Carmen Taylor (Easternmost).

The location of all four camera persons is thus proven to be the deck of the Ellis Island Ferry, docked at the harbor, outside Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, Manhattan, NYC.

Excellent Find waterdancer! thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Factfinder General: Sep 17 2007, 06:38 AM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2020 - 02:17 PM