IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Al Gore Doesn't Accept The 9/11 Cover Up, So Why Do You?

Timothy Osman
post Jun 1 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #41

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

Holy crap, I don't mean to be rude but I don't reckon Al could point out Serbia on a map if you had a shotgun to his head. He knows where the bank is though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sue
post Jun 1 2007, 11:52 AM
Post #42

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 418

(painter)
He's a hairs breath away from saying that 9/11 was an inside job.

Al Gore was vice-president when the CIA/FBI murdered hundreds in the Oklahoma City bombing. He was part of the cover-up then and he is part of the 9/11 cover-up now.

Ron Paul becoming our next president is 100 times more likely than Al Gore becoming a truther.

How many people bashing Gore on this thread voted for George W. Bush?

I would NEVER vote for a member or even distant associate of the Bush crime family. I would also NEVER vote for a member or even distant associate of the Clinton "Dixie-mafia" crime group. That includes Al Gore. When Al Gore's presidential campaign pulled out GHW's drunk driving conviction, this was given to him by the Clintons, who got the information through Filegate, which, by the way, the Clintons got away with.

And also, by the way, the Bushes and the Clintons are WORKING TOGETHER. The setup is, as I see it, that Hillary helped W get re-elected and now the deal is that the Bushes are to help Hillary get in. You're right, painter, that Bush is a Fascist. But if (when) Hillary gets in SHE WILL NOT RESCIND ONE SINGLE FASCIST EXECUTIVE ORDER SIGNED BY G.W. BUSH. She voted for war in Iraq and has not apologized for it. She voted for the unconstitutional Patriot Act. She will not dismantle the FEMA internment camps. She will not rescind the Real ID act. She has talked of military action in Iran. It was when she was co-president with Bill that many of these fascist programs were started (some were started under G.H.W. (daddy) Bush), and remember, AL GORE WAS THERE TOO. An Al Gore presidency would probably not look much different than a Hildabeast presidency, OR, FOR THAT MATTER, A BUSH PRESIDENCY.

Al Gore is not an antithesis to the Bushes. Al Gore is CONNECTED to the Clintons and the Bushes, and the gist of it is, he is ultimately one of them. That is why he looked the other way during Oklahoma City, Travelgate, Filegate, Hillary's $100,000 stock trades, Whitewater, the Vince Foster murder, the Mena drug-running scandal, the unconstitutional "war on Drugs", the FEMA internment camps, Waco, Ruby Ridge, draft registration, Bill's sexual exploits - check this out: http://www.alamo-girl.com/0262.htm, the many, many murders connected to the Clintons - check this out: http://www.lizmichael.com/clintond.htm, etc., etc., etc. AND SO, IT LOGICALLY FITS, THAT TODAY AL GORE IS PART OF THE 9/11 COVERUP!

You can support Al Gore (I won't say "love-fest") anymore, but just be aware you are supporting someone connected to the "powers-that-be" THAT GAVE US 9/11.

+Quote Post
painter
post Jun 1 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #43

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ Jun 1 2007, 07:34 AM)
Holy crap, I don't mean to be rude but I don't reckon Al could point out Serbia on a map if you had a shotgun to his head. He knows where the bank is though.

No, actually, I think from what you've posted you do, in fact, mean to be rude -- apparently insulting and patronizing as well.

I'm pretty sure Al Gore knows where Serbia is. The bank, too, of course.

But lets see, is banking -- I mean, money -- of no interest to you?

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Jun 1 2007, 12:18 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (painter @ Jun 1 2007, 03:53 PM)

No, actually, I think from what you've posted you do, in fact, mean to be rude -- apparently insulting and patronizing as well.

Well, I don't think Al and I bank at the same branch. My business turns over a grand total of about 17000 aud. which gives me a taxable income of about 60000 aud.
My business employs me. Every cent I earn comes from the sweat of my ass, I damn well know where the bank is and whats in it. This other bastard is a politician. Do the math.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/5/11/110911.shtml

This post has been edited by Timothy Osman: Jun 1 2007, 12:28 PM

+Quote Post
MichaelMR
post Jun 1 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #45

Veteran

Member No.: 46

Guys, I've got a feeling this isn't going to get anywhere and it may end up in a heated, unnecessary argument.

Painter obviously favors Gore, we don’t. Let’s agree to disagree. dunno.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jun 1 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #46

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Al Gore is not an antithesis to the Bushes. Al Gore is CONNECTED to the Clintons and the Bushes, and the gist of it is, he is ultimately one of them. That is why he looked the other way during Oklahoma City, Travelgate, Filegate, Hillary's $100,000 stock trades, Whitewater, the Vince Foster murder, the Mena drug-running scandal, the unconstitutional "war on Drugs", the FEMA internment camps, Waco, Ruby Ridge, draft registration, Bill's sexual exploits - check this out: http://www.alamo-girl.com/0262.htm, the many, many murders connected to the Clintons - check this out: http://www.lizmichael.com/clintond.htm, etc., etc., etc. AND SO, IT LOGICALLY FITS, THAT TODAY AL GORE IS PART OF THE 9/11 COVERUP!

Yes, of course. It's no accident that Gore and the Bushes are cousins with a common ancestory back to the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (German) family, aka the "Windsors" of the British monarchy. John Kerry is also a cousin and a fellow Bonesman. Damned coincidence ain't it.

With all respect to Painter, I know Gore comes across like a man of the people, invented the internet, concerned about the environment, etc., etc., etc. But this guy is a racist (according to former Secret Service members) and a member of the ruling elite. If I HAD to pick (gun to the head of my wife or children) anyone other than Ron Paul who is currently in the "S-election process" to the White House, I'd probably pick Barack Obama. He sounds like he still has some personal conscience left. Unfortunately, he's already professed loyalty to Israel, isn't talking about the unconstitutionality of the Federal Reserve or the personal income tax, and is using a lot of 1960'ish liberal rhetoric. My wife is a huge fan and is doing volunteer work for his campaign down here. I ain't convinced. Outside of Obama, Tom Tancredo would be next. I'm not as familiar with him as I'd like to be, but he's a very, very, very "Ron Paul" light. For all I know, he's a known sock puppet of the globalists.

Personally, I think Hildabeast is freakin' LOCK for the White House in Nov. 2008. Bush (12 yrs.), Clinton (8 yrs.), Bush (8 yrs.) to be followed by Clinton (8 yrs.). Hope I'm way wrong, but the SELECTION vs. Election process is just so apparent these last seven years. Hildabeast has already been on her knees, givin' head (aka pledged her loyalty to the ruling elite) at Bilderberg meetings over the last several years. Probably CFR and Trilateral Comm. as well.

+Quote Post
painter
post Jun 1 2007, 03:01 PM
Post #47

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (MichaelMR @ Jun 1 2007, 09:07 AM)
Guys, I've got a feeling this isn't going to get anywhere and it may end up in a heated, unnecessary argument.

Painter obviously favors Gore, we don’t. Let’s agree to disagree.  dunno.gif

I don't "favor" him -- I'm trying to be realistic here -- but I don't think you guys are getting it. You are painting with too broad a brush regarding this matter -- and I do think some of this is a hold over from the days you were all brain washed by the right-wing rhetoric.

How is it that any of you woke up? I'm not being snarky, here, I'm asking a question based on the reality of our contemporary situation. The information that you have access to comes about largely as a result of your participation in the HORIZONTAL DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION VIA THE INTERNET. Gore was instrumental in bringing the internet to the public. (Don't site me that soundly debunked crap about him saying he "invented" it -- that isn't what he said: http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp ) What I've said repeatedly in this post and others (which also didn't seem to make any sense to most of you) is that INFRSTRUCTURE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE. Gore was instrumental in creating the legal framework that created the MEDIUM through which this movement has grown. He still regards the freedom of expression on the internet to be fundamental and worth guarding. I expect he will fight for that. I expect he would champion quite a few things which puts more power into OUR hands -- including paper ballots, for example. You can be sure the supreme oligarchy don't want that -- and don't want the internet to continue to grow and spread. And we can see why.

This is what genuine liberals do -- they create conditions which gives a bit more power and contol to the people. The oligarch do not want this. They fight against this and, over the course of the past half century or more, built up the confluence of the religious right and conservatism and molded it into something the NEOCONS could take control of and shove toward the NWO state. It worked for them, too. THEY now have in place all the legislation they need to turn our Republic into a fascist dictatorship at the snap of a finger. THANKS GUYS!!!

Of course genuine liberals are not radicals, they are not revolutionaries -- as we are -- as we have become as a result of our growing understanding of how the world actually works. We want revolutionary change. In fact, I think it would be good for us to talk about what it is we really DO want. We want to expose 9/11 and we want to expose the reasons why 9/11 was inevitable and who profited from it. I think we want to take this all the way back to the global economic system and, specifically, end the reign of the Federal Reserve and the global banking system. All that makes total sense, more or less, to us -- but HOW are you going to do that?? Even IF Ron Paul were put in the WH tomorrow, what would you expect him to be ABLE to do? You think he can just snap his fingers and voila! no more Fed? No more central global banking system??

I think you guys are looking at all this WAY too simplistically. If you want to change something FUNDAMENTALLY -- especially something as fundamental as economic policy on a national or international scale -- you HAVE to develop an alternative system. A system that works BETTER than the old system so people will WANT to replace the new one with the old. THEN you have to confront the partisan (meaning those who have a vested interest in retaining the system as it is) resistance.

Gore is not a radical. He is not a revolutionary. But he does want to implement systemic change that, in the main work FOR us.

If you want RADICAL, REVOLUTIONARY change, then you have to create the conditions for that. You'd better have a well-thought-out position on how you want things to work, too, or you'll end up on the garbage heap of ideas along with so much that has gone before. Right now we have a system that works. It isn't fair. It isn't right. It is crewel, dishonest, unjust, partisan, stupid in many ways and falls way below the mark of what is best within human beings -- BUT IT WORKS. How many of you have to go out and shoot something and skin it for a meal? How many of you are starving or wondering whether you'll survive today or tomorrow? You realize, of course, that the VAST majority of human beings on this planet don't have it any where near as good. Now why don't they?

Could it be because the way of life WE TAKE FOR GRANTED is to a large extent predicated on our -- and by "our" I mean Western Civilization's -- ability to TAKE WHAT IT WANTS from whoever is weakest? What, after all, is backing up the value of our fiat Federal currency -- you know, the one you buy everything with -- EXCEPT our ability, through economic, political and, if need be, military pressure, to TAKE WHATEVER WE WANT FROM WHOMEVER HAS IT?

+Quote Post
painter
post Jun 1 2007, 03:13 PM
Post #48

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ Jun 1 2007, 08:18 AM)
QUOTE (painter @ Jun 1 2007, 03:53 PM)

Well, I don't think Al and I bank at the same branch. My business turns over a grand total of about 17000 aud. which gives me a taxable income of about 60000 aud.
My business employs me. Every cent I earn comes from the sweat of my ass, I damn well know where the bank is and whats in it. This other bastard is a politician. Do the math.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/5/11/110911.shtml

LoL. So you begrudge a man who bought stock in Google! laughing1.gif

Meanwhile we have the oil cartels backing the BUSH REGIME (and who ever they pick to replace him, which I believe will be Giuliani) along with the Cralyle group in bed with Haliburton and the Saudis!!!

Give me a f*cking break.

I think it is GREAT that GORE does not have to depend upon THE PETROLIUM / MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX to fund his god damn campaign because he was a smart enough cookie to invest in Google!

Lord have mercy. blink.gif rolleyes.gif blink.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Jun 1 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #49

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Sue @ Jun 1 2007, 07:52 AM)
(painter)
He's a hairs breath away from saying that 9/11 was an inside job.

Al Gore was vice-president when the CIA/FBI murdered hundreds in the Oklahoma City bombing. He was part of the cover-up then and he is part of the 9/11 cover-up now.

Ron Paul becoming our next president is 100 times more likely than Al Gore becoming a truther.

How many people bashing Gore on this thread voted for George W. Bush?

I would NEVER vote for a member or even distant associate of the Bush crime family. I would also NEVER vote for a member or even distant associate of the Clinton "Dixie-mafia" crime group. That includes Al Gore. When Al Gore's presidential campaign pulled out GHW's drunk driving conviction, this was given to him by the Clintons, who got the information through Filegate, which, by the way, the Clintons got away with.

And also, by the way, the Bushes and the Clintons are WORKING TOGETHER. The setup is, as I see it, that Hillary helped W get re-elected and now the deal is that the Bushes are to help Hillary get in. You're right, painter, that Bush is a Fascist. But if (when) Hillary gets in SHE WILL NOT RESCIND ONE SINGLE FASCIST EXECUTIVE ORDER SIGNED BY G.W. BUSH. She voted for war in Iraq and has not apologized for it. She voted for the unconstitutional Patriot Act. She will not dismantle the FEMA internment camps. She will not rescind the Real ID act. She has talked of military action in Iran. It was when she was co-president with Bill that many of these fascist programs were started (some were started under G.H.W. (daddy) Bush), and remember, AL GORE WAS THERE TOO. An Al Gore presidency would probably not look much different than a Hildabeast presidency, OR, FOR THAT MATTER, A BUSH PRESIDENCY.

You can support Al Gore (I won't say "love-fest") anymore, but just be aware you are supporting someone connected to the "powers-that-be" THAT GAVE US 9/11.

Sue you can go on and trash Clinton all you want. Be my guest. Most of it is horse sh*t -- but if you want to buy into that, fine go ahead.

Meanwhile, the subject of this thread is not CLINTON -- which is all SO LAST CENTURY, you know what I mean?

Now you want to say that Gore is as responsible for 9/11 as was CLINTON??? Please wake the f*ck up and snap out of your righ-wing-talking-point TRNACE!

If it didn't matter who was in the WH on 9/11, WHY THEN did the PTB feel it necessary to STEAL the 2000 election and put their favorite MORON in the White House??

Why not just let Gore in?

Now, I realize ANY answer to that question is highly speculative -- but what is NOT speculative is the FACT that GORE WON THE POPULAR VOTE (despite everything the Republicans could do to throw the election count) and yet was not allowed access to the WH. Instead they installed W.

Gore FOUGHT that decision all the way to the Supreme Court. When the SC came down on the side of Bush what was Gore to have done? He has answered this question many times. He believes in the rule of law -- you know, the Constitution -- the very thing W called just a god-damned piece of paper? He strongly disagreed with the SC decision but short of an armed revolution there was nothing more he could do -- because to do ANYTHING more would be against the law.

What is there about this you do not understand?

And, by the way, if you think presidents and their vice presidents necessarily AGREE on everything or know about everything the other is doing, you need to go back and study your American History. Often that is quite NOT the case. Often they are RIVALS and backed by rival groups within their respective party's establishment. In any case you are sliming GORE with CLINTON by association.

Now if you want to talk about NAFTA, etc., by all means, go for it. THAT is definitely a bad sign re Gore. If you want to question the truth of global warming -- be my guest. But don't go trying to make me believe GORE is necessarily an evil man just because he happened to be Clinton's VP. BELIEVE ME, the one thing the Clinton's (and the Rockefeller's who back them) DO NOT WANT is for Gore to get into the race.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jun 1 2007, 03:45 PM
Post #50

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Painter, you are one well thought out and well written man. My hat's off to you.

At the same time, let me throw some "cents" at the discussion. I have embedded my response inside of the part of your post I'm responding to.

I think you guys are looking at all this WAY too simplistically. If you want to change something FUNDAMENTALLY -- especially something as fundamental as economic policy on a national or international scale -- you HAVE to develop an alternative system. A system that works BETTER than the old system so people will WANT to replace the new one with the old. THEN you have to confront the partisan (meaning those who have a vested interest in retaining the system as it is) resistance.

The current fiat system will be replaced at some point.  It will come either from 1) total economic collapse, or 2) voluntary substitution of a new currency - fiat or asset backed.  Either way, there will be a lot of pain and tears.  There will NOT BE a painless way out of our current situation.  There will in all probability be some rhetoric/propaganda about a "smooth transition" from the dollar to something else, but there will be a lot of financial suffering and pain that will not be televised.  The "vested interest" want the economic collapse to happen.  That's how the middle class will be wiped out for most intent and purpose.  This will accomplish a further concentration of wealth in the ruling elite.  There doesn't have to be a "better system" to replace the old, just one that better serves those who control wealth and power.  The middle class is a huge threat to that scenario.  That's why the middle class is targeted for economic extinction.  Cary

Gore is not a radical. He is not a revolutionary. But he does want to implement systemic change that, in the main work FOR us.

If you want RADICAL, REVOLUTIONARY change, then you have to create the conditions for that. You'd better have a well-thought-out position on how you want things to work, too, or you'll end up on the garbage heap of ideas along with so much that has gone before. Right now we have a system that works. It isn't fair. It isn't right. It is crewel, dishonest, unjust, partisan, stupid in many ways and falls way below the mark of what is best within human beings -- BUT IT WORKS. How many of you have to go out and shoot something and skin it for a meal? How many of you are starving or wondering whether you'll survive today or tomorrow? You realize, of course, that the VAST majority of human beings on this planet don't have it any where near as good. Now why don't they?

A growing mountain range of debt fueled consumption is unsustainable.  That's where we are at now.  Toward the pinnacle of a generations long and central bank driven debt and consumption bubble in place of production driven prosperity.  The "system" will crash because it's designed to.  Again, the elimination of a huge sector of the middle class is the desired outcome.  Given the voluntary lining up for HELOC's, refinanced mortgages, new car loans, consumer credit, interest only, adjustable rate mortgage loans, etc., the banksters will accomplish their agenda.

Could it be because the way of life WE TAKE FOR GRANTED is to a large extent predicated on our -- and by "our" I mean Western Civilization's -- ability to TAKE WHAT IT WANTS from whoever is weakest? What, after all, is backing up the value of our fiat Federal currency -- you know, the one you buy everything with -- EXCEPT our ability, through economic, political and, if need be, military pressure, to TAKE WHATEVER WE WANT FROM WHOMEVER HAS IT?

Yes, we have become the biggest bully on the block.  So did other empires near their end.  Egypt, Babylon, Greece, Rome, Persia, Spain, France, Great Britain, Nazi Germany, Emperial Japan (and the list is much longer) all suffered the same fate we are headed to in the not too distant future.  We still maintain some financial and economic power because of two primary factors.  One, the US dollar is still the world reserve currency.  That could/should end in a cataclysmic and dramatic way over the next five years or so.  Second, we are the largest consumer base of any economy on the planet.  We represent about 4.5% of the world population but consume about 33% of the world's goods and services produced every year.  Those "selling" goods and services to us don't want to cut off the biggest customer just yet, but that reality is starting to sink in with our creditors.  We've had to generate the world's biggest debt bubble by any metric you want to measure it to sustain our unsustainable lifestyle.  We've begun substituting financial power with military power in the last 10 to 20 years or so.  This is the death knell of ALL empires throughout the history of mankind.  When the American empire collapses (because our foreign lenders cut us off), we'll wake up in a third or fourth world economy.  Military empires don't exist in a vaccum.  Without financial backing, the military empire will crumble (thankfully, as we've become the "Nazis" of the 21st century).  It won't be fun, and it won't be nice.  Lots of death, disease, destruction and social upheaval will follow.  I hope all you folks manage a comfortable lifestyle out of the upheaval to come.  Cary

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Jun 1 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #51

I think it is GREAT that GORE does not have to depend upon THE PETROLIUM / MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX to fund his god damn campaign because he was a smart enough cookie to invest in Google!

Gore became senior advisor to Google in 2001, long before us lowlife could buy stock in Google. He seems to be in position every time and now is set to cash in on the carbon offset trade with his mate Blood. Blood and Gore eh.

As for money, his biggest payday may come from Google (nasdaq: GOOG - news - people ). In February 2001 Gore signed on as a part-time senior adviser. What did he get? His handlers won't say, but if any part of the compensation was in stock or options, that equity would have to be worth a princely sum, as Google has had explosive success since then in collecting advertising dollars. For a reference point, compare Eric Schmidt, who joined a month later as the chairman and got equity now worth $5.2 billion. If Gore's stake is just a sliver in comparison, it could still be an immense sum.

SEPTEMBER 24, 2001

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

Why They're Agog over Google

Commentary: Desperately Seeking Search Technology

Dell, the Conqueror

In the aftermath of the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington on Sept. 11, popular news Web sites such as CNN.com and ABCNEWS.com were overwhelmed with a deluge of people grasping for the latest information. For many, the sites were inaccessible. Into the breach stepped Google Inc., the search engine company. It had made copies of the news pages before the crush and offered them up on its site.

Those events were obviously exceptional, but they illustrate the role that Google has come to play. For many Web surfers, it's the vital intermediary between what they want to know and the answers that are out there somewhere on the vast Net.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 2 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #52

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Heated discussion I see. - y'all know I've been busy. My 2 cents is this - painter has been trying to get a across a very important point that I see very clearly, which is that the 'elite' are not a single unified unit that we can just lump together and call, unqualifiably, evil (the actual perpetrators/planners of 9/11 excluded por moi). There are many factions, represented by the many think tanks, that disagree on many issues and vie constantly for influence. If you study the Rothschilds themselves you find that they are seemingly interested in finding solutions to some of the world's problems. Even David Rockefeller or Henry Kissinger do not think of themselves as evil - they believe in what they are doing, they see war as an interim step towards a global harmony of their own design with themselves, who they believe are exclusively qualified, to run.

Aarron Russo made the point that most of the membership of the CFR has no idea what that organization is really about - people secure membership because of the status, because it's good for business and their carreers, be it political or otherwise. Yes, Gore is a CFR member, but so was Kennedy. Who's to say that Gore wouldn't see the light mid-term like Kennedy did and try to actually serve the people? I don't know, I have made many remarks about how both Gore's activism and the Bush administration's inaction both serve the global elite with regard to global warming - but I never meant for that to mean that Gore is a knowing participant in those strategies - I would be seriously surprised if he was. Whether he knows the whole truth about 9/11 is anyone's guess.

We can only do what we can do. Ron Paul's campaign should be energetically supported by everyone if only for the fact that he is speaking truth to power on national TV and every word of it helps to wake people up. Whoever gets elected, the focus doesn't change - the war continues on many fronts - until enough people understand the true nature of our world and have taken enough crap to finally want to do something about it.

2 cents

+Quote Post
André
post Jun 2 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #53

Member No.: 133

QUOTE (dv8 @ Jun 1 2007, 02:52 PM)
No, dont confuse ones internal civil wars and ethnic conflicts as genocide or ethnic cleansing.

Just to clear up a few points, Serbian aggression against Croatia and Bosnia happened mostly after the citizen of these republics massively voted for independence which was quickly recognized by the UN and other countries, so it was not exactly a civil war.

Even Serbia admits today to the massacre of Srebrenica where 7,000 muslim men where rounded up and executed. by all conservative accounts 200,000 where murdered by the Serb Forces, that is genocide.

Milosovich ran a nationalist (anti Albanian) campaign for election and one of his first action he took once elected was to abolish Kosovo autonomy which was guaranteed by the constitution and replace it with a Serbian administration including the security forces and we know what happened next, the expulsion of Albanians from Kosovo who constitute 90% of the population, which obviously was the plan from the beginning.

You may want to simplify this conflict as only a western plot to grab resources which I admit may be partly true, but only the people of Bosnia and Croatia and Kosovo know what's best for them, and nothing justifies wars of aggression and occupation whether it's in Irak or Bosnia.

+Quote Post
André
post Jun 2 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #54

Member No.: 133

Going back to the Gore debate, I wonder if the lesser of two evils had ruled America instead of the worst, could we have today

Continued budget surplus.

No false flag on 911.

How about Kerry's 10 year energy self sufficiency proposal.

Not that I support the democratic leadership, but these policy's have HUGE implication in the long term, don't you agree ?

+Quote Post
painter
post Jun 3 2007, 01:27 AM
Post #55

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 2 2007, 08:40 AM)
<s>
Ron Paul's campaign should be energetically supported by everyone if only for the fact that he is speaking truth to power on national TV and every word of it helps to wake people up. Whoever gets elected, the focus doesn't change - the war continues on many fronts - until enough people understand the true nature of our world and have taken enough crap to finally want to do something about it.

2 cents

A very valuable 2˘, IMO.

The Republican's are scared -- and they should be. Members of their party are implicated not in mere criminal activity but actual treasonous activity and, worse for them, the evidence of this is spreading.

The spineless Democrats are beginning to discover that they aren't going to be given a 'free pass', either. Ultimately, we are demanding something: Not only the exposure of the 9/11 crime but an actual public exposure of the criminal networks that are implicated by it.

Make no mistake. This is serious business. The bad guys are used to committing murder and getting away with it. They do it all the time. 9/11 was just ONE of their operations.

So, who is going to pull their plug? One man, whether Ron Paul or anyone else, can not do it alone. The DoJ, the FBI -- the federal martials and, indeed, the military itself would have to SUPPORT any effort to either reveal or bring to justice those truly responsible for 9/11.

The problem is, the CORRUPTION is in the system at every level -- and that is the ultimate problem.

However this shakes out, this isn't going to be over quick.

+Quote Post
painter
post Jun 3 2007, 01:34 AM
Post #56

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (André @ Jun 2 2007, 12:51 PM)
<s>
Not that I support the democratic leadership, but these policy's have HUGE implication in the long term, don't you agree ?

Yes, I agree with every word.

+Quote Post
bill
post Jun 4 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #57

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Painter said:

I agree w/ many, but not all, criticisms of Gore that I see here. I'm not yet ready to say that Gore *will* run but I would not be too surprised if he does. Moreover, IF he does, I think this is very significant -- a sign that there is a major split within the elites. Moreover, if he wins, and I believe he could win, this will be a sign that there is real hope for everything we want: An end to the war on terror, a revocation of the "patriot acts," a re-evaluation of our voting rights and procedures, the re-establishment of oversight concerning the people's airwaves and the way they are used by corporate media and, very likely, some form of national health-care. I wouldn't be surprised if we could even swing an inquiry into 9/11.
----------------------------

This is interesting in that I think you have completely swallowed the good cop bad cop Bull sh*t

Let me explain

The agenda is constantly advanced in the direction of TPTB for a one world fascist dictatorship or NWO or whatever the title du jour

Recent history:

Tricky Dick Nixon --who WAS a crook despite his denial

(Ford doesn't count)

Then Good old Christian Carter ( who just about everyone grew to despise after the Iranian hostage failure and the energy crisis and all) (btw I think he has proven himself to be one of the best presidents we ever had)

Then there was a New Sherriff in Town Ronnie Regan who 'kicked those Iranians asses and the Russians too

Then Bush 41 (who actually used the phrase a New world order in a speech on September 11, 1990 --eleven years before 911)

Then we get Bill Clinton the 'liberal' the right wing used as a wonderful punching bag and who made the office of the president a sordid soap opera

So then they elected (yeah there is no doubt the election was rigged)
GW who of course is the exact 'opposite' of the 'slimey' Clinton he being a good Christian and all

Now 80% of the US is sick and tired of the NeoCons and there murderous wars

So who could be better than that wonderful loving tree hugger Al Gore
He will finally get the presidential office he was cheated out of

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH !

As Painter has just said:
"this will be a sign that there is real hope for everything we want: An end to the war on terror, a revocation of the "patriot acts," a re-evaluation of our voting rights and procedures, the re-establishment of oversight concerning the people's airwaves and the way they are used by corporate media and, very likely, some form of national health-care. I wouldn't be surprised if we could even swing an inquiry into 9/11."

OH PULEEZE

rolleyes.gif

We will have been good cop bad cop'ed again

We have no hope if someone with Painter's mind can be hoodwinked by this BS

+Quote Post
painter
post Jun 4 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #58

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (bill @ Jun 4 2007, 07:30 AM)
<s>
OH PULEEZE

rolleyes.gif
<s>

I haven't swallowed anything, bill.

I'll wager I am one of the few, if not the only person on this forum who was anticipating a 9/11 event as early as 1998. When it happened, I knew it for exactly what it was.

There is a difference between "swallowing the good cop bad cop" bullshit and looking at our situation realistically. The reality of our situation is we do not even have the numbers to demand a thorough, legal (with teeth) investigation into one of the greatest crimes in human history. What that says to me is that our social structures are beyond our control. We do not live in a Republic -- only the pretense of one.

Does that sound like "swallowing the good cop bad cop" bull sh*t to you?

I've said repeatedly that we, the people of the United States of America, are in no different situation than the people of Iraq -- THE US IS AN OCCUPIED TERRITIROY. The only difference is, the Iraqi's KNOW they are occupied, that their lives can be forfeited at any moment for any reason or for no reason and the people of this country do not know it.

Does that sound like swallowing anything to you, bill?

Now you're going to have to deal with what seems like the contradiction between what I've just written here and everything else I've written in this thread. Thre is absolutely NO contradiction what so ever. We have a system. The system is fu*ked up. We have to use the levers of the system in whatever way we can as long as we can to try and change the system, to make it responsive to our needs, to our perception of what is real and what is moral and acceptable and what is not.

MEANWHILE criminal organizations -- not one, not two, but many of them -- are competing for that control as well. THAT IS THE REALITY WE ARE IN.

NO ONE gets anywhere without building alliances with other groups, other organizations. NO ONE. This is fact of political reality you may not like, but it is a fact none the less. Why? Because not everyone is ever going to see and understand the world the way YOU do, that's why. Yeah, you can get as many people on board with you as you want -- but it will ALWAYS be a minority. And whether you are talking use of the corrupted political system we have or whether you are talking rebellion against that system -- minority isn't going to get you very far unless you have a strategic plan that can work.

The 9/11 Truth Movement lacks any such plan. Oh, yeah, everyone wants to see Ron Paul elected -- and I'm all for it. Go for it. Work for it. Give him all the money you can. Give him all the time and energy you can. We all should. But even if by some miracle -- and it would be the equivalent of a miracle -- he were to gain the WH, our work would only have just begun.

+Quote Post
Sue
post Jun 4 2007, 12:19 PM
Post #59

Member No.: 418

We will have been good cop bad cop'ed again

Good observation bill! I hate to admit it, but many years past I harbored the delusion that voting for the "lesser of two evils" was the way to go. I now look at it as though I was just being manipulated - "good cop bad cop'ed" is a good way to put it.

Now, I only vote for people I trust. Odds of winning are irrelevant.

THE US IS AN OCCUPIED TERRITIROY

The system is fu*ked up.

I certainly agree with these two observations, painter. Where we differ is that I see Gore as part of the system that is occupying our country and fu*king it up.

We have to use the levers of the system in whatever way we can as long as we can

We still have levers for Libertarian and Green Party candidates, and the option of not voting at all. We don't HAVE to vote for the lesser of two evils. (But they probably have it set up for vote-fraud if Hildavilebeast doesn't get enough "real" votes.)

+Quote Post
bill
post Jun 4 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #60

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

The 9/11 Truth Movement lacks any such plan. Oh, yeah, everyone wants to see Ron Paul elected -- and I'm all for it. Go for it. Work for it. Give him all the money you can. Give him all the time and energy you can. We all should. But even if by some miracle -- and it would be the equivalent of a miracle -- he were to gain the WH, our work would only have just begun.

We certainly agree here

sorry I read the your post I quoted previously and it almost sounded like you thought the congressmen and women were going to hold hands and burst out in song kum by ya

I should have started with Eisenhour's farewell speech

Kennedy tried but we know what happened there

I think that Gore would be a perfect candidate for the next phase of the agenda, that is what I was trying to get across --ineptly I suppose

Gore certainly won't slow down our slide into the sh*t in fact I think it would be all over after 8 years of Gore--he would be our new FDR

as we all sing happy work songs in the new WPA programs cleaning up the environment for our children

"Someone's singing lord Kum by ya"

everybody sing

I won't vote for anyone but Ron Paul

even if they assassinate him

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 03:53 AM