IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pilot Skill Needed For Pentagon Mission

AirmanDave
post Jun 13 2009, 02:55 AM
Post #21

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,334

QUOTE (harleypilot @ Jun 27 2007, 09:37 PM) *
takeover a 75 while airborne, not knowing his exact location, under a great amount of stress, having no "real" time in a 75, find and hit a target that low at that speed on the first try.

On the FMS hit the Dep/Arr button
Change the Destination to KPENTAGON <---(a joke, for you can only type in 4 letters, i.e KPEN)
Make sure you hit the EXEC button
Hit the NAV mode on the autopilot
When you see the Pentagon under you, start a descending turn around a point off your right wing.
If you time it right you will complete your 360 at ground level and you will have passed your checkride.
Time to take out the Commercial/Airline Transport Pilot PTS requirements!

Yes It takes a trained pilot to complete this task.

This post has been edited by AirmanDave: Jun 13 2009, 06:10 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
777checker
post Nov 9 2009, 08:32 PM
Post #22

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,658

I too am new to this forum and I believe it is a health process to continue to review and question the piloting of AA77. After reviewing the FDR for the entire profile from T/O at IAD to the end of the recording I was able to detect a moment that the aircraft was taken over by some unusual inputs to the flight controls. Does someone have a time that looks suspecious and some redical inputs of the flight contros could have defined that moment of forceable take over of the aircraft?

Cheers

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 9 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi 777Checker,

Please see this thread on the "Hijacker" Timeline...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17

Welcome to the forum.

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Nov 10 2009, 01:42 PM
Post #24

Patriotic American

Group: Respected Member
From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (767Captain @ Sep 12 2007, 09:33 PM) *
These a-holes studied Boeing manuals.

Why anyone would be an apologist for these assholes is beyond me.

It is you weedwhacker who seems to be an apologist for "these assholes" 'hijackers', giving them far more skills than they actually possessed.

The FBI seems to have no clue who "these assholes" really were because most if not all apparently had stolen identities. Even the official from day one with Dan Rather MASTERMIND OF 911 Usama bin Laden has been officially replaced by the tortured Khalid Sheikh Mohammed as MASTERMIND. So how was the FBI and such stalwart Bush Regime insiders such as Jerome Hauer fooled into believing that Usama bin Laden had a part in 911? The record shows that at least some of "these assholes" trained on US military bases and some of "these assholes" were housed in CIA safe houses.

So why you seek to apologize for "these assholes" when you have no clue who they really were is beyond me whacker.

MOSSAD agent Ziad Jarrah

+Quote Post
SwingDangler
post Nov 11 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #25

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 711

QUOTE (767Captain @ Sep 11 2007, 01:33 AM) *
These a-holes studied Boeing manuals. They knew how to enter airport codes (ie, KJFK, KIAD, KDCA into the CDUs (two of them, one for each pilot) in the cockpit, right there in the center console of both the 757 AND the 767. Same type rating for both airplanes. Have any of you ever used a computer? Well, then you can access the CDU, with sufficient training, if you know what to type in. You enter the waypoint ( KJFK = Kennedy. KIAD = Dulles. KDCA = National) Waypoints are either four digits, if an airport, or five digits, if an intersection...waypoints can also be one letter, or two letters, whatever is in the database of the CDU will accept. IF there are multiples, or duplicates, it prompts you to note the LAT/LONG.

Why anyone would be an apologist for these assholes is beyond me.

They studied manuals? You mean the ones they left in the car?

They knew how to do all that? Got proof? Any data available that shows they did excatly that with the airport codes, etc?

What you need to do is provide evidence they knew how to do exactly what you are claiming they did. And then prove they did exactly that.

If you can't do that your expressing your wishful thinking.

+Quote Post
bmead
post Jan 22 2014, 07:13 PM
Post #26

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,380

I am not overly familiar with the extent of any of the hijacker pilots skills yet. However to my mind surely ANY pilot gets some training on the radio, whether in the air or in a simulator. For people wanting commercial pilots licenses i cannot believe the necessity to know how to speak with ATC as opposed to passengers never gets covered.
And additionally, the way i see it. The communications by Atta and Jarrah seem wholly unnecessary anyway but since they "did" make the transmissions, would they have been aware of how to use the radios?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 10:18 PM