IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wtc Controlled Demolition - Proof, Angels For Truth

rob balsamo
post Dec 1 2006, 06:25 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

http://AngelsForTruth.com
This list goes to over 1200 broadcast media people, newspaper editors, directors, producers, actors and other "above the line" personal. Some regular people, a few member of congress, some 911 and government truth researchers, and some World Can't Wait protesters.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good
conscience to remain silent"
-- Thomas Jefferson

new page... long load time.. watch the video.. see for yourself.
WTC Controlled Demolition - PROOF
Demolition Blasts occurring BEFORE the plane hits
http://www.angelsfortruth.com/WTC%20Contro...Demolition.html

( I have found other videos with similar information I will put up at some point.. )

----

First US Newspaper Calls For Complete Independant Council of 9-11

9/11 Blogger
Sunday, November 12, 2006

Kenkneeb, says that a November 11th editorial brings "breaking, awesome, hope-filled news". Let's hope this is the first of many editorials callling for a real investigation into the events of 9/11, followed by criminal prosecutions.

UPDATE: Now verified; online here:
http://www.dailytidings.com/2006/1111/stor...1_editorial.php

Here's the editorial:

"In honor or our veterans, we call for truth...

-------

Flight 93 Lawsuit Update
Did United Flight 93 land at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport on September 11, 2001? That was the focus of my Freedom of Information Act request which was ignored for ten months until I filed the lawsuit. On October 2, 2006 while I was out of the state, a Mr. Brad Preamble, an attorney representing the FAA, called me because his agency had been served...
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd232.htm
by Devvy Kidd

-------

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd227.htm

JEB BUSH'S EXECUTIVE ORDER AND 9-11
PART 1 of 2

By: Devvy Kidd
November 6, 2006
© 2006 - NewsWithViews.com
The massive effort to expose the truth about 911 and what really happened leading up to and the day of horror continues by very dedicated Americans. Regular readers of my column know I have done a couple of different series on specific issues dealing with 911; Enron, Cheney, anthrax, dead microbiologists, live hijackers, Thomas E. White & Buckets of Money. All of those columns are archived here. Of one thing, I am certain: 9/11 is multi faceted, like a gigantic octopus with numerous, incestuous tentacles that reach far and wide. 9/11 is the Achilles Heel for all the draconian Nazi-style new laws virtually cementing totalitarian control of we the people and unlawfully burning the Bill of Rights. From the Enron disaster to Cheney's military exercises to the deliberate implosion of WTC Building 7 and unanswered questions about the twin WTC Towers, the Pentagon and Shanksville, they're all inter connected.

Out of their mouths in unguarded moments

George Bush speaking on September 15, 2006: "For example, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed described the design of planned attacks of buildings inside the U.S. and how operatives were directed to carry them out. That is valuable information for those of us who have the responsibility to protect the American people. He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a high -- a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping." To hear audio, click here.... OOPS!!!

------

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Judge_or...sures_1120.html
Judge: FBI must correct disclosures on evacuation of Saudis after 9/11

RAW STORY
Published: Monday November 20, 2006

A U.S. district court judge has ordered the FBI to correct disclosures regarding the US government's evacuation of Saudi royals and bin Laden family members after the September 11 attacks in 2001, a conservative watchdog organization announced today.

"Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that U.S. District Court Judge Richard W. Roberts of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia has ordered the Federal Bureau of Investigation to submit 'proper disclosures' to the Court and Judicial Watch by December 15, 2006 concerning the U.S. government's evacuation of Saudi royals and members of the bin Laden family from the United States immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks," the group said in a press release obtained by RAW STORY.

----

Lawmakers say 9/11 Civil Liberties panel has no power

RAW STORY
Published: Thursday November 30, 2006

Lawmakers from both parties are complaining about the powerlessness of the country's Civil Liberties Board, which was created in the wake of 9/11 upon the recommendation of the September 11 Commission, Congressional Quarterly is reporting....

-----

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/novem...106academic.htm

Wisconsin academic: 9/11 report a fraud

Keith Oppenheim
CNN
Tuesday, November 21, 2006

When I first said "hello" to Kevin Barrett, I was somewhat taken aback. The tall, bearded lecturer at the University of Wisconsin-Madison was seeing students in his office and struck me as soft-spoken, almost laid-back. He just didn't "seem" controversial.

But there is no doubt he has attracted a fair amount of controversy. Sixty-one Wisconsin legislators have said he should stop teaching. So has the governor. The university has received more than one thousand emails from alumni, many saying they'll stop donating unless Kevin Barrett goes.

Barrett belongs to a small but vocal group of academics who are writing and publishing ideas which charge the U.S. government played a role in the 9/11 attacks. He argues that members of the Bush administration knew about the attacks ahead of time, and at the very least, allowed them to occur. The purpose -- to give the United States an excuse to go to war, or as he has written, "...to found a new imperial 1000-year Reich like the ones the Nazis dreamed of."

"It's now very clear," he told me. "The official 9/11 report is a complete fraud." Barrett says a close examination of the twin towers falling shows puffs of smoke, a sign the buildings were pre-planted with explosives, and the collapse of the towers was a controlled demolition....

----------

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/181106_mancow.html
Powerful 9/11 Info Hits Prime-Time TV for First Time
Low-Brow FOX Hit-Piece Fails to Counter Evidence of an Inside Job

---------

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/novem...iticalissue.htm

9/11 Truth Remains The Critical Issue
Democrat leadership treacherously joins forces with Neo-Cons to take wind out of sails, massive effort to keep 9/11 truth at the forefront of public thinking needs to be re-doubled

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet
Friday, November 10, 2006

9/11 truth is the make or break issue that will define freedom in America for future generations. The steam-valve effect that the election of the co-opted Democratic leadership which has already capitulated to Bush has had on some areas of the 9/11truth movement is extremely dangerous. We need to re-double our efforts to expose the 9/11 inside job!

------

http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/index.cfm/...emID/13469Angus Reid Global Monitor : Polls & Research
Americans Question Bush on 9/11 Intelligence
October 14, 2006

- Many adults in the United States believe the current federal government has not been completely forthcoming on the issue of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to a poll by the New York Times and CBS News. 53 per cent of respondents think the Bush administration is hiding something, and 28 per cent believe it is lying.

Only 16 per cent of respondents say the government headed by U.S. president George W. Bush is telling the truth on what it knew prior to the terrorist attacks, down five points since May 2002.

Al-Qaeda operatives hijacked and crashed four airplanes in the U.S. on Sept. 11, 2001, killing nearly 3,000 people. In October, after Afghanistan’s Taliban regime refused to hand over al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, the U.S. launched the war on terrorism.

On Aug. 6, 2001, a Presidential Daily Briefing titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S." mentioned "patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York."

On May 17, 2002, Bush discussed the situation, saying, "The American people know this about me, and my national security team, and my administration: Had I known that the enemy was going to use airplanes to kill on that fateful morning, I would have done everything in my power to protect the American people."

On Sept. 11, Bush referred to the attacks, saying, "Five years after 9/11, our enemies have not succeeded in launching another attack on our soil, but they’ve not been idle. Al-Qaeda and those inspired by its hateful ideology have carried out terrorist attacks in more than two dozen nations. And just last month, they were foiled in a plot to blow up passenger planes headed for the United States. They remain determined to attack America and kill our citizens—and we are determined to stop them."

Polling Data

When it comes to what they knew prior to September 11th, 2001, about possible terrorist attacks against the United States, do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Oct. 2006
May 2002

Telling the truth
16%
21%

Hiding something
53%
65%

Mostly lying
28%
8%

Not sure
3%
6%

Source: The New York Times / CBS News
Methodology: Telephone interviews with 983 American adults, conducted from Oct. 5 to Oct. 8, 2006. Margin of error is 4 per cent.

------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Dec 1 2006, 07:52 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

Angels For Truth -- want a neat name that is. Very appropriate. And a very interesting site; I'm especially interested in all those smoke trails. Amazing how someone can identify these things happening from everything else going on in the photographs -- but they have, apparently. Many unanswered questions that seem to already have an explanation behind them -- missiles and/or controlled demolitions.

Another interesting observation is the visible damage seen on the side of the WTC towers (from photographic evidence, not only the hole left by the airplane but obvious yet unexplained explosions from other damage) and yet the FEMA diagrahm of the damage addresses only the hole from the airplane -- I hadn't realized this earlier -- it's omitted, for sure.

Thanks JDX for the links.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 09:24 AM