IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
American 77 Flight Recorder Position Data, Common Arguments Addressed

AlphaEcho
post Nov 12 2008, 07:41 AM
Post #21

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,977

In the wake of the alleged hijack, AA 77 obviously changes its track without hesitation right towards the Pentagon, hundreds of miles away from it. Subsequently, only minor heading/track changes can be observed.

Even if CAVOK conditions prevailed at the current position and all the way to the Pentagon, it was impossible for the then-flight crew to have straight visual contact with their target, let alone their initial heading made them facing the wrong direction. Furthermore, I doubt there was statisfactory reception of any VOR in vicinity of the pentagon. Given optimum conditions, FL 350 gives us about 220ish NM of VHF range.

I stand to be corrected, but it would seem that there was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY around using an appropriate FIX (an RNAV WPT, a VOR or NDB, raw coordinates), preferrably as an ´active waypoint´ in the Flight Management System.

My initial question is:

Do the available FDR data allow any conclusion as to active waypoint on the ´ACT RTE LEGS´ page of the FMS CDU at 12:55Z and later (when the aircraft leaves its flight planned route in a left turn)? What was the corresponding roll mode used in the autopilot / flight director system?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 12 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (AlphaEcho @ Nov 12 2008, 06:41 AM) *
Do the available FDR data allow any conclusion as to active waypoint on the ´ACT RTE LEGS´ page of the FMS CDU at 12:55Z and later (when the aircraft leaves its flight planned route in a left turn)? What was the corresponding roll mode used in the autopilot / flight director system?

Download NTSB FDR data

+Quote Post
AlphaEcho
post Nov 12 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 3,977

Thanks Rob, I downloaded that before. I just failed to decode the mess in that respect, guess why... Who would be capable of analysing these data with regards to the APFD modes in the given time frame?

This post has been edited by AlphaEcho: Nov 12 2008, 03:48 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 12 2008, 04:06 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

We been analyzing the NTSB data since 2006 and still going.... it takes awhile especially with limited resources.

Also check here to download the NTSB Study pdf's. The NTSB admits errors in the MCP and clock annotation in their animation reconstruction (they note EDT when time is shown in GMT), but does not claim any other errors exist in their data.

+Quote Post
Graeme
post Apr 3 2009, 04:14 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 4,130

From Pilots for 9/11Truth:

1) Pandora's blackbox:
Flight 77's Data Recorder.

Rob Balsamo of Pilots for 9/11 Truth about the Flight Data Recorder allegedly from Flight 77.
Flight 77: FDR. (right-click»save as:)
7.9Mb. mp3

And one from Veterans for 9/11-Truth.
(I once house shared with a Vietnam vet, ex-medical corps I think; so I kind of know these tough nuts.) laughing1.gif

2) With 'Pilots for Truth' about flight 77 raw data.
Rob Balsamo of Pilots for 9/11 Truth on the decoded raw data file in the FDR of Flight 77, the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon on 9/11.
Flight 77: Raw data (right-click»save as:)
4.8Mb. mp3

I may be new to Pilots for Truth & I never thought I'd find myself here but I've been aware of Rob Balsamo's work since 2006/7. So there's a couple links for Flight 77 FDR (black-box) analysis made by this organisation, which I've been carrying on my website since then. handsdown.gif

This post has been edited by Graeme: Apr 3 2009, 04:15 PM

+Quote Post
wishIwasapilot
post Feb 16 2015, 08:46 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 5,484

This is all I got when clicking on the 'here' hotlink.

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /videoplay?docid=8467167311585730947 was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Feb 17 2015, 09:46 AM
Post #27

dig deeper

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 96

if you google "American 77 Flight Recorder Position Data", this will be the top result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2kKAxIZNG8

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
wishIwasapilot
post Feb 17 2015, 10:17 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (paranoia @ Feb 17 2015, 09:46 AM) *
if you google "American 77 Flight Recorder Position Data", this will be the top result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2kKAxIZNG8

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z2kKAxIZNG8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thumbsup.gif

Thank you, kind Sir or Madam.

+Quote Post
wishIwasapilot
post Feb 17 2015, 10:38 PM
Post #29

I hate to keep harping on this, smile.gif but really, the FBI is a police agency. Only in totalitarian states do police agencies confiscate private property, eg. videos, and keep them. Evidence should be turned over to prosecutors who determine its disposition.

I read last night, in a Fetzer/that there were some 80 videos that would have recorded that morning. (1) And five frames are all that were released. Excuse me, but that simply screams banana republic.

(1) http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.ca/2012/06/off...ack-is.html?m=1

This post has been edited by wishIwasapilot: Feb 17 2015, 10:39 PM

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Feb 26 2015, 09:35 AM
Post #30

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (wishIwasapilot @ Feb 17 2015, 09:38 PM) *
I hate to keep harping on this, smile.gif but really, the FBI is a police agency. Only in totalitarian states do police agencies confiscate private property, eg. videos, and keep them. Evidence should be turned over to prosecutors who determine its disposition.

I read last night, in a Fetzer/that there were some 80 videos that would have recorded that morning. (1) And five frames are all that were released. Excuse me, but that simply screams banana republic.

(1) http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.ca/2012/06/off...ack-is.html?m=1

I think Homeland Security has a Banana Republic clause. What prosecutor is actually going to request evidence? They are a controlled lot. So are the federal judges. Take a look at how many judges Bush replaced.

The FBI took over at Shanksville even though Wally (see my designed avatar) had jurisdiction. I have first hand experience in that case dealing with the cover-up. The CIA probably decides who runs the Banana Republics.

If totalitarian states run the media, then you are living in that type of state.

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Feb 26 2015, 09:37 AM

+Quote Post
will52
post Feb 26 2015, 01:14 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 523

Watched HBO's Citizenfour last night, was very good.
Wife was asking good questions.....

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Feb 26 2015, 02:19 PM
Post #32

QUOTE (will52 @ Feb 26 2015, 12:14 PM) *

Citizenfour's Laura Poitras Q&A at NY Film Festival 28'22"

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 28 2015, 04:22 PM
Post #33

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Feb 26 2015, 09:35 AM) *
I think Homeland Security has a Banana Republic clause. What prosecutor is actually going to request evidence? They are a controlled lot. So are the federal judges. Take a look at how many judges Bush replaced.

The FBI took over at Shanksville even though Wally (see my designed avatar) had jurisdiction. I have first hand experience in that case dealing with the cover-up. The CIA probably decides who runs the Banana Republics.

If totalitarian states run the media, then you are living in that type of state.

That must be a fascinating story there in Shanksville. Bollyn interviewed Wally and some friends and said it was a cordial interview.

Years ago I heard an interview with Wally over the phone, don't know who the interviewer was, but that was interesting too.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 1 2015, 10:50 AM
Post #34

QUOTE (amazed! @ Feb 28 2015, 03:22 PM) *
That must be a fascinating story there in Shanksville. Bollyn interviewed Wally and some friends and said it was a cordial interview.

Years ago I heard an interview with Wally over the phone, don't know who the interviewer was, but that was interesting too.

Bollyn article. Also, at end of article is links to two other articles.
http://www.bollyn.com/the-shanksville-deception-of-9-11-2

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 9 2015, 09:29 AM
Post #35

QUOTE (will52 @ Feb 26 2015, 12:14 PM) *

Article on Citizen Four
http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/03/02/cit...-american-myth/

(I am just presenting info and article does not represent my opinion at this time)

Citizen Four is, after all, a propaganda film espousing the virtues of the faux gauche and its self-induced delusion, and self-perpetuating illusion, that the capitalist system is capable of correcting itself. It also proves there is big money to be made by tweaking fascism and the empire, which is why Hollywood embraced the film as its own.

Citizen Four does everything in its power to prevent us from insisting that GG Industries Inc. turn on loveable Ed Snowden and release his treasure trove of documents, the way Bradley Manning and Julian Assange did with the Collateral Murder video, with all the consequences that entails.

Now there’s a fairy tale you could believe in, right? GG brings down the CIA!

I don’t think so.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 9 2015, 02:31 PM
Post #36

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 9 2015, 08:29 AM) *

Though I agree with his basic tenets, Mr. Valentine comes across as being slightly 'over-the-top' (to be kind).

"Citizen Four asks us to overlook the fact that GG Industries Inc. is very likely sitting on the biggest cache of CIA documents ever to fall into the hands of private citizens. It asks us to overlook this possibility, because Snowden has sacrificed himself for us"

"Citizen Four does everything in its power to prevent us from insisting that GG Industries Inc. turn on loveable Ed Snowden and release his treasure trove of documents, the way Bradley Manning and Julian Assange did with the Collateral Murder video, with all the consequences that entails."

Mr. Valentine seems to be unaware that GG Industries Inc. has already released more than half the documents and has promised the remaining ones to be released in short order.

"We’re left to wonder, will The Intercept ever report about events in Ukraine?"

Mr. Valentine hasn't done his homework. The latest Intercept article on events in Ukraine was published Feb 27, 2015.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2018 - 09:28 AM