IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
South Tower 3rd Plane Huge Explosion, This could be proof of explosives.

9/11 Justice Now
post Aug 8 2011, 08:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

I found another very interesting video this time it concerns a massive explosion at the base of the south tower, this time
the news reporter tell us that people had thought a 3rd plane had slammed into the base of the south tower when in
fact it had not because as we all know there was no third plane that hit the the tower, but what is clear it that there
was very powerful explosion somewhere at the base of the south tower in fact so powerful that it made people think
that a third plane had hit the towers.

You hear near the end both them say "that was an incredible explosion" and the male new reporter who witnesses the explosion
was about "i dont think that was caused by a plane" before he is cut off by the main news reporter who says "i agree with you
i think i was a third plane" which is not what the news reporter who was on the ground was think at all, and at the very end they
both speculate that it could have been a bomb planted.

This testimony just lends more credibility to the idea that the towers where rigged to explode.

9/11 News report-"something ignited ...tremendous explosion...could have been a bomb"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifYKrsutRLU...feature=related

This post has been edited by 9/11 Justice Now: Aug 8 2011, 08:26 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 08:29 PM