IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
We Need To Get A Real Honest To Goodness Airplane Spotter To Help On This One., Is this the 9-11 "chase" plane?

paranoia
post Oct 12 2010, 02:12 AM
Post #41

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

man dan - u come off as so fuckin dense, its probably pointless to bother trying to explain this to you... but -

i did NOT use lunk's photo. i went to your photobucket, saved the pic, then opened it in irfanview. then i outlined/cropt a section of your photo - wide enough to contain the sky and the plane - then resized that cropped area into a much larger pic. then i adjusted the pic via a button called "gamma" and then saved the pic, and that was it. THAT IS ALL I DID for both pics.

and for the record i dont have (or ever use) photoshop so i didnt know dan used something else - cuz i could not recognize it. i actually googled "photoshop" and "aliasing" and found image results that seemed to be similar to the effect he used, and i therefore assumed they were one and the same.

apparently the aliasing tool dan (very likely) used is new on paint on windows7 . the OLD version of paint - which is all i've ever had access to or used - does not have any such tool. so to be 100% clear for dan's sake, i am familiar with and regularly use this version of ms paint (tho i did not use it in any regard for either of the plane photos):

and he (presumably) uses/used this:

more info/source: http://www.sevenforums.com/software/2997-a...-new-paint.html

the bullshit crazy conspiracy theory you came up with dan - is just that - paranoid bullshit. but if that didnt impede our communication here enough, the dischord was further exacerbated by your sorely lacking observational skills. for instance here is the caption you gave this pic (in ur photobucket album):

QUOTE (dan)

modern composite by pilotsfor911truth.org shows that my photo is a threat! Covers up my real plane with a new plane.

BUT i gave you an exact link to where i found pic 515, its been there for at least one year that i know of, and i was NOT the person who uploaded it to that site. so the pic ("composite" according to you) was NOT BY pilots for truth, or me, nor did i or anyone here "cover up" your "real plane". go check the link i provided for pic 515 and conduct your own search for its origin, and please stop making false claims and allegations.

maybe ur new to posting on forums, but when you start a topic, you are responsible for helping people to understand what it is the thread is supposed to be about. we arent mind readers and dont have a clue who chris is. if u dont know wtf he meant by "chase plane" then why did you post HIS work here with HIS title? and in spite of the disrespect you unapologetically displayed, no one here, especially lunk, went out of their way to commit a fraud against you. we were simply trying to vet and even contribute to the information you provided, but thanks to your dilusions of grandeur and over-the-top paranoia, our efforts offended you. you were repeatedly adversarial without any provocation (except for anti-dan agents you conjured up in ur head), instead of clarifying or simply explaining what you meant and or wanted. in the end its not our fault that you are incapable of normal communication with others. you asked for help, we tried to provide it, and you didnt like it - so go elsewhere.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 02:39 AM