IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Readout2 Of Aa77 .fdr, Worlds First

VirPil
post Nov 30 2013, 06:23 AM
Post #21

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,281

(which N644AA was not

And I mean this case.
Here is it: "The inaccuracy of a good-quality navigational system is normally less than 0.6 nautical miles per hour in position" Can we treat 757 INS as "good-quality"?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 30 2013, 08:21 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (VirPil @ Nov 30 2013, 05:23 AM) *

It depends on how the "757" is equipped.... and if it were given "good" information at the start of the flight.

This is the initial Lat/Long plot from the data provided by the NTSB.

Does a 757 regularly take-off from the grass about 3000 feet south of the runway? smile.gif

Read more here...
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/aa77-gate-position.html

and here....
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/no-hard-evidence-aa77.html

+Quote Post
VirPil
post Nov 30 2013, 09:38 AM
Post #23

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,281

if it were given "good" information at the start of the flight.

Drift itself doesn't depend on initial settings.

What I try to do is act as if coordinates/altitude were true and show, that alleged terrorist actions were completely meaningless (not speaking about possibility cool.gif ). So to simplify task I assume that final point is point of impact and then apply delta to each point of last part of plane path.

Meanwhile I prepared KML file for Google Earth with all three paths - baro raw, NTSB and raw radio.
I adjusted baro altitude to 9:41 METAR A3022 (aircraft was set to 30.23). Radio altitude is 270M above the ground at all... The NSTB baro path is lower than raw, but still above building. We can attribute it to altimeter precision, but I think it in any case can't be ground level...

Can I attach it to message?

Also I have an idea to take X-Plane (quite realistic flight simulator program), B757-200 model and apply to her N2, pitch and roll. It's interesting to see what happen then - whether simulated aircraft will follow official path (sure, we can not get 100% precession, but I guess we'll learn general picture).

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 30 2013, 09:58 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (VirPil @ Nov 30 2013, 08:38 AM) *
Drift itself doesn't depend on initial settings.

If the initial position is not accurate, the rest of the flight will not be accurate if the aircraft is not equipped with a GPS. Garbage in = Garbage out.

Read more here...
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10795879

What I try to do is act as if coordinates/altitude were true and show, that alleged terrorist actions were completely meaningless (not speaking about possibility cool.gif ). So to simplify task I assume that final point is point of impact and then apply delta to each point of last part of plane path.

If you apply delta to all the lat/long points based on slewing the last point to the "impact point", the initial points will be more in error than already seen.

Meanwhile I prepared KML file for Google Earth with all three paths - baro raw, NTSB and raw radio.
I adjusted baro altitude to 9:41 METAR A3022 (aircraft was set to 30.23). Radio altitude is 270M above the ground at all... The NSTB baro path is lower than raw, but still above building. We can attribute it to altimeter precision, but I think it in any case can't be ground level...

The "baro" altitude is much more precise than the Radio Alt at those speeds as the Radio Alt was operating way outside it's tracking capability.... more than double..

.... the pitot-static system is rated to Mach 0.86.

Can I attach it to message?

You can try, but I dont think the forum software allows KML files.

Also I have an idea to take X-Plane (quite realistic flight simulator program), B757-200 model and apply to her N2, pitch and roll. It's interesting to see what happen then - whether simulated aircraft will follow official path (sure, we can not get 100% precession, but I guess we'll learn general picture).

We were going to do that as well as we only had the csv files initially from the NTSB. But then we received the animation from the NTSB so we abandoned the X-Plane import. The csv files match the NTSB animation pretty well, except for the issues already discussed.

If you import into X-plane, make a video, I'd like to check it out.

But always keep in mind.. there is no evidence linking the data to N644AA. The data could have come from anywhere, including a more sophisticated flight sim program more advanced than X-Plane. Both X-plane and MSFS have the ability to import and export .fdr files.

However, the fact that it does come from the NTSB and is claimed to come from N644AA, yet doesnt support the govt story, is cause for alarm.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 11:30 PM