IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Open Complicity - Anatomy Of The 911 Cover-up

datars
post Jun 6 2010, 02:06 PM
Post #1

New Terrorist in Town

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 6

Open Complicity - Anatomy of the 911 Cover-Up

Posted here
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...c=19426&hl=
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 6 2010, 03:02 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

It's on Youtube as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31jTJjwgOg

This flick really massaged my brain. It's just a theory, of course, but it goes a long way toward explaining a lot of anomalies and holes in the 9/11 narrative that are routinely ascribed to hubris, incompetence or stupidity.

The rabbid anti-Zionists hate this flick, because if you extrapolate from the tenets of the film you wind up at the conclusion that Israel didn't plan 9/11, they were simply a co-conspirator, just like some of the Joint Chiefs, Cheney, top people at CIA and NORAD, etc.

The Larry Silverstein "pull-it" quote is a toss up for me, he could just be that stupid and not have seen how far into the muck we was wading (he got mud up to about his waste). The "Dancing Israelis" on the other hand was a very bizarre incident. They were allegedly (as per a 911 call) dressed in "Sheik" clothing, as if to blame the attack on Muslims/Palestinians, yet they danced in 3 (I think) locations and seemingly made an effort to get arrested, upon which they immediately identified themselves as Israeli. The more in-depth you read the accounts, the fishier it sounds.

In short, if you buy into the Open Complicity theory, you have to let go of the idea that Israel (Mossad) was the central planner but rather a co-conspirator, and that there are people behind both the State of Israel and US government who had the power to enlist these participants to carry off 9/11 in order to achieve a common goal. That is, by the way, the POV I subscribe to, for a lot of other reasons I won't get into. (Suffice to say that the non-Jewish elite of the world and the Jewish elite of the world have been holding hands for a very long time, at least that's my world-view - no matter how reprehensible the actions of Israel - in fact, Israel's increasingly mad-dog behavior tells me I am sniffing up the right tree. This is the core theme at the heart of my unfinished Uroko flick.)

Anyway, I watched Open Complicity when it first came out - thanx datars for reviving it. A really monumental and important little film IMO which demands that the watcher think outside of the box.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 04:09 AM