IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Has Anyone Researched This?, Was it normal to have a few people on 4 east-west flights?

weneedanswers
post Sep 24 2011, 11:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,963

I've been a passenger on a lot of airplanes and have never been on a relatively empty flight. I cannot see how so few people were on 4 east-west weekday morning flights.

Has anyone looked to average number of passengers that typically fly on these?

Also, would you say this is circumstantial evidence that all four groups were placed on one flight later on for one reason or another (shootdown, witness protection, etc.)?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 29 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Hello WeNeed

Yes, that subject has been brought up before, and it is a valid observation.

I'm not sure of the answer to your question regarding average pax load on those flights in the preceding months or years.

Right after it happened, I can remember some stories in the MSM suggesting that there had been some type of phantom purchases of block seats. Don't recall that being followed up on.

For me, I'm still wondering whether the pax were ever actually boarded or not? Since the whole thing is a story and the events were planned in military fashion, I don't see the advantage to ACTUALLY boarding the pax, only to deplane them somewhere else later.

But, it does seem that pax were deplaned at Cleveland, so who knows?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jul 18 2012, 09:40 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (weneedanswers @ Sep 24 2011, 10:26 PM) *
I've been a passenger on a lot of airplanes and have never been on a relatively empty flight. I cannot see how so few people were on 4 east-west weekday morning flights.

Yes, this is highly suspect.

I'll tell you what else is highly suspect, assuming that my memory serves me correctly. It's actually what I DON'T remember.

Typically, prior to 9/11, whenever there was an air disaster, T.V. reporters would go to the airports of origination and of destination to interview surviving family and friends of the casualties.

Did any of this occur on 9/11? I simply don't remember any such on-site airport interviews.

What I do remember is a poor video of two alleged 9/11 hijackers passing through a security checkpoint, a metal detector to be more exact. That's it; period! Nothing more!

I'd like to add a comment about Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. I'll tell you, to me he looks like some nutcase-patsy who was dug up from some Arabian mental institution, a patsy all too eager to have his 15 minutes of fame by confessing to a crime with which he had nothing to do. Finding such a psycho-fool is far easier than you may believe.

While I have your attention, please review my other thread entitled: "Joseph Solari, a Now-Deceased Bronx Goodfella (9/11 Connection??)" in the Alternate Theories forum of this website.

Thank you.

Paul Michael, former cousin of Joseph Solari, disowned

+Quote Post
rcane
post Sep 24 2012, 08:43 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,813

QUOTE (weneedanswers @ Sep 24 2011, 11:26 PM) *

Also, would you say this is circumstantial evidence that all four groups were placed on one flight later on for one reason or another (shootdown, witness protection, etc.)?

Truthfully, before 911 route capacities were up. I wasn't uncommon to seat flights with large amounts of open seats.

I commuted to my flying job between Dulles and Boston. They ran 727's and 757's (united) at that time and I would often have no trouble just walking on with plenty of open seats in first class. After that, aircraft went to the desert, routes shrank to profitability, and my travel benefits went the way of the titanic.

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Oct 14 2013, 09:35 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (weneedanswers @ Sep 25 2011, 03:26 AM) *

'The capacity of the aircraft was 158 passengers, but the September 11 flight carried 81 passengers and 11 crew members. This was a light load at 51 percent capacity, but higher than the average load factor for Flight 11 on Tuesday mornings of 39 percent in the months preceding September 11.' ~ Wikipedia.

Flight 175: '...with capacity of 168 passengers. It had 168 seats (10 in first class, 32 in business class, and 126 in economy class). On September 11, 2001, the flight carried only 56 passengers and 9 crew members, which represented a 33 percent load factor well below the average load factor of 49 percent in the three months preceding September 11.' - Wikipedia.

'The 37 passengers (including the four hijackers) represented a load factor of 20 percent of the plane's passenger capacity of 182. This figure is considerably below the 52 percent average load factor for Flight 93 for Tuesdays in the three-month period prior to September 11; indeed, it represents the lowest load factor among these flights during that time span. In this three-month period, Tuesdays were the least traveled day for Flight 93.' ~ http://www.archives.gov/legislative/resear...rt-sept2005.pdf -

'While Flights 11 and 77 were at or slightly above the average number of passengers for the respective flights that summer, Flights 175 and 93 were well below their averages.' ~ http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/...eport_Notes.htm

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2019 - 02:08 PM