IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Flight 93 Book By Tom Mcmillan, Pens VP of Comm Believes 'Official' Story

Truthissweet
post Dec 1 2014, 02:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

Tom McMillan, VP of Communications, Pittsburgh Penguins, has written a book on flight 93. Check the names mentioned in this article. A who's who of 'official story', out of touch, people who have not been to this forum and other good 911 forums.

Maybe Tom has political aspirations. I am a huge Pens fan since 1978 after Cleveland lost their NHL team. I am sending Tom the exif data on 'hero' Mark Bingham by email today. Also, a link to this site.

I didn't know he had a book out. I hope the Mercyhurst forensic profs are mentioned. Might be time to email them again.

Once again, main stream media backs the official story. Sad.

Flight 93: The Story, The Aftermath, and the Legacy of American Courage on 911

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nhl/p...guins/19723245/

From the Pittsburgh Post Gazette:

http://www.post-gazette.com/ae/books/2014/...es/201409090016

Tom on CSPAN:

http://www.c-span.org/video/?322213-1/book...ght-93&buy=

Tom's background:

http://www.pointpark.edu/Academics/Schools...ins/TomMcMillan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
beijingyank
post Dec 2 2014, 01:09 AM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,722

"Once again, main stream media backs the official story. Sad." Truthissweet

It's more than sad. The main stream media's criminal demeanor is evidence of their collusion with the crime of the century.

They are the enemies, and traitors.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Dec 3 2014, 06:58 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (beijingyank @ Dec 2 2014, 12:09 AM) *
"Once again, main stream media backs the official story. Sad." Truthissweet

It's more than sad. The main stream media's criminal demeanor is evidence of their collusion with the crime of the century.

They are the enemies, and traitors.

I will drink to that! I agree. I can't believe Truthissweet doesn't "get it". Come on, MAN! Main stream media IS the government....and Vise versa. Hand and glove. Why would Tom EVER visit any site such as this? He won't. He already KNOWS what he'll find and it doesn't FIT with his view of how the story ought to be. The old saying, "Money Talks, and bullshit walks" comes to mind. In his view, the TRUTH does NOT PAY......and ya know WHAT? He's RIGHT, as far as that goes....he isn't INTERESTED in the truth.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 4 2014, 08:09 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (excontroller @ Dec 3 2014, 05:58 PM) *
I will drink to that! I agree. I can't believe Truthissweet doesn't "get it". Come on, MAN! Main stream media IS the government....and Vise versa. Hand and glove. Why would Tom EVER visit any site such as this? He won't. He already KNOWS what he'll find and it doesn't FIT with his view of how the story ought to be. The old saying, "Money Talks, and bullshit walks" comes to mind. In his view, the TRUTH does NOT PAY......and ya know WHAT? He's RIGHT, as far as that goes....he isn't INTERESTED in the truth.

What do mean I don't get it? Why do you think I started this thread. Of course govt=media. I have no idea where you are coming from. Did you actually read this thread? Come on. Read above where I comment on article before you say again 'I don't get it'.

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Dec 4 2014, 08:14 AM

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 03:08 AM