IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Barbara Olson?, WHO IS LADY EVELYN BOOTH OLSON?

excontroller
post Mar 23 2015, 11:27 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

I just found out about Ted Olson's new wife, Lady Booth Olson. Apparently, he met her in 2002 and married her in 2006. The EXTREMELY interesting thing about this woman is the FACT that nothing exists to verify her identity. She is reportedly an attorney, graduated from Georgetown Law School, sometime around 1988, but she does not appear in any registers or photo albums from there. It is being suggested that she is Barbara, after extensive reconstructive surgery. It would be so easy to dispel these allegations with a simple cheek swipe and DNA test. SAD! THAT AIN'T gonna happen!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 23 2015, 01:14 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

I swear one day someone is going to come on here and say:
"I just found out that the earth isn't flat!"

QUOTE (excontroller @ Mar 23 2015, 10:27 AM) *
I just found out about Ted Olson's new wife, Lady Booth Olson. Apparently, he met her in 2002 and married her in 2006. The EXTREMELY interesting thing about this woman is the FACT that nothing exists to verify her identity.

excontroller you need to put in a little more time with your research before you make such bold statements here.
The FACT is that there is plenty to verify her identity.
I have spent dozens of hours researching this.

It is being suggested that she is Barbara, after extensive reconstructive surgery. It would be so easy to dispel these allegations with a simple cheek swipe and DNA test. SAD! THAT AIN'T gonna happen!

The allegations have been dispelled using other means.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 23 2015, 03:13 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 23 2015, 12:14 PM) *
I swear one day someone is going to come on here and say:
"I just found out that the earth isn't flat!"

excontroller you need to put in a little more time with your research before you make such bold statements here.

The allegations have been dispelled using other means.

I tried and failed, apparently. Sorry I bothered you, Mike. I looked and didn't find anything on her.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 25 2015, 08:47 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,913

Present your facts. Show what you have found in dozens of hours. Convince me. I am sitting on the jury and you are Olson's lawyer. Present your facts like I know you can.

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Mar 25 2015, 08:50 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 25 2015, 01:51 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 25 2015, 07:47 AM) *
Present your facts. Show what you have found in dozens of hours. Convince me. I am sitting on the jury and you are Olson's lawyer. Present your facts like I know you can.

The best place to start is to watch videos of these TWO women in action.

When you are watching these videos, take special note of their overall mannerisms.
You can have plastic surgery to change this or that feature, but it is impossible to change
mannerisms that you have lived with all your life.

Also take note in particular of:
-Barb's front teeth (shape), also the way they show when she talks, her lack of a lisp, her distinct laugh.
-Lady Booth's teeth, her strong, irritating lisp, her distinct laugh.

Barb Olson C-Span
http://www.c-span.org/video/?165914-2/news-review

Lady Booth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFdyUqGX3c

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 25 2015, 05:52 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 25 2015, 12:51 PM) *
The best place to start is to watch videos of these TWO women in action.

When you are watching these videos, take special note of their overall mannerisms.
You can have plastic surgery to change this or that feature, but it is impossible to change
mannerisms that you have lived with all your life.

Also take note in particular of:
-Barb's front teeth (shape), also the way they show when she talks, her lack of a lisp, her distinct laugh.
-Lady Booth's teeth, her strong, irritating lisp, her distinct laugh.

Barb Olson C-Span
http://www.c-span.org/video/?165914-2/news-review

Lady Booth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFdyUqGX3c

I'm still not convinced. You'd make a poor lawyer. Teeth are so easily changed (fixed). Mannerisms CAN and DO change in people if there exists a tremendous reason to do so. I never SAID I thought she WAS Barbara Olson. I merely called into debate the issue that it has been brought forth. I have not decided either way, but everything YOU just said is NOT compelling. Come on, Mike, you can do better.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 25 2015, 08:53 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (excontroller @ Mar 25 2015, 04:52 PM) *
I'm still not convinced. You'd make a poor lawyer. Teeth are so easily changed (fixed). Mannerisms CAN and DO change in people if there exists a tremendous reason to do so. I never SAID I thought she WAS Barbara Olson. I merely called into debate the issue that it has been brought forth. I have not decided either way, but everything YOU just said is NOT compelling. Come on, Mike, you can do better.

Yes of course I can do better. I haven't brought out the big guns that I discovered in my research.

But you want to know the truth?
These two videos are more than sufficient to convince most discerning people.

But before you go further down this silly rabbit hole, ask yourself this key question.

Under what circumstances would Barb Olson consent/agree to undergo such a radical transformation (assuming it were humanly possible, which I don't think it is)?

Barb could have found herself in a limited number of circumstances on 9/11.
Let's assume she wasn't in on 9/11.
She was with the other passengers and at some point was separated from them, to make her phone calls (if she did in fact make them).

She makes her calls and then decisions have to be made. Do they eliminate her or not?
What's to be gained by eliminating most of the passengers and not some others?
They give her a choice, we'll spare your life but you must assume another identity for the rest of your life.

You will no longer live the celebrity life that you thrive on. You will have to be a run of the mill lawyer and toe the line. No more talk show guest spots etc. No more books on Hillary Clinton etc. Just a rather mundane life going forward. Oh and one slip and it will be lights out for you.

Or an even more unlikely scenario. Barb is approached before 9/11 and asked to be a team player in the event.
She either tells them to shove it, or miraculously says "Sure, this sounds like a great idea, when will I start my plastic surgery?" thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 25 2015, 10:48 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 25 2015, 07:53 PM) *
Yes of course I can do better. I haven't brought out the big guns that I discovered in my research.

But you want to know the truth?
These two videos are more than sufficient to convince most discerning people.

But before you go further down this silly rabbit hole, ask yourself this key question.

Under what circumstances would Barb Olson consent/agree to undergo such a radical transformation (assuming it were humanly possible, which I don't think it is)?

Barb could have found herself in a limited number of circumstances on 9/11.
Let's assume she wasn't in on 9/11.
She was with the other passengers and at some point was separated from them, to make her phone calls (if she did in fact make them).

She makes her calls and then decisions have to be made. Do they eliminate her or not?
What's to be gained by eliminating most of the passengers and not some others?
They give her a choice, we'll spare your life but you must assume another identity for the rest of your life.

You will no longer live the celebrity life that you thrive on. You will have to be a run of the mill lawyer and toe the line. No more talk show guest spots etc. No more books on Hillary Clinton etc. Just a rather mundane life going forward. Oh and one slip and it will be lights out for you.

Or an even more unlikely scenario. Barb is approached before 9/11 and asked to be a team player in the event.
She either tells them to shove it, or miraculously says "Sure, this sounds like a great idea, when will I start my plastic surgery?" thumbsup.gif

Barbara Olson has ALWAYS BEEN a team player! Are you KIDDING?? She was at LEAST as big a mouthpiece for the NEOCONS as Ann Coulter. You BET she was on the team!

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 26 2015, 12:56 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (excontroller @ Mar 25 2015, 09:48 PM) *
Barbara Olson has ALWAYS BEEN a team player! Are you KIDDING?? She was at LEAST as big a mouthpiece for the NEOCONS as Ann Coulter. You BET she was on the team!

I said "... and asked to be a team player in the event."

Being the polite woman that she was, rather than telling them to "shove it", she would more likely have said
"I am having the time of my life now. I am at the pinnacle of success in my career. I could never go into hiding, it would go against my natural instincts and behaviors. I would be extremely frustrated and miserable. I think you have an excellent plan for 9/11, but could you please approach someone else for this honor? Thanks."

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 26 2015, 02:35 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 26 2015, 11:56 AM) *
I said "... and asked to be a team player in the event."

Being the polite woman that she was, rather than telling them to "shove it", she would more likely have said
"I am having the time of my life now. I am at the pinnacle of success in my career. I could never go into hiding, it would go against my natural instincts and behaviors. I would be extremely frustrated and miserable. I think you have an excellent plan for 9/11, but could you please approach someone else for this honor? Thanks."

LOL! I think she'd KNOW that when the proposition is "offered"....there IS no, "No Thanks" available. I think these people just make the offer and it's expected to be accepted, PERIOD. Anyone could infer what rejection brings.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 26 2015, 02:36 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (excontroller @ Mar 26 2015, 01:35 PM) *
LOL! I think she'd KNOW that when the proposition is "offered"....there IS no, "No Thanks" available. I think these people just make the offer and it's expected to be accepted, PERIOD. Anyone could infer what rejection brings.

You really seem to LIKE her.....I'm terribly curious as to WHY?

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 27 2015, 01:10 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (excontroller @ Mar 26 2015, 01:36 PM) *
You really seem to LIKE her.....I'm terribly curious as to WHY?

I'm not sure how you picked up on that, but it is true.
I don't think it is relevant to the discussion, but since you asked...

First off I like her looks.
Secondly I like her brains.
Thirdly I like her attitude.
Fourthly, I like her personality.
Fifthly, I like the stance she took with the Clintons.
I think that's enough for now. smile.gif

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 27 2015, 10:54 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 27 2015, 12:10 AM) *
I'm not sure how you picked up on that, but it is true.
I don't think it is relevant to the discussion, but since you asked...

First off I like her looks.
Secondly I like her brains.
Thirdly I like her attitude.
Fourthly, I like her personality.
Fifthly, I like the stance she took with the Clintons.
I think that's enough for now. smile.gif

I'm betting you like Ann Coulter for the SAME reasons. Am I right? Now THAT woman has brains BIG TIME. But she has NO humanity. ZERO!

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 27 2015, 02:24 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (excontroller @ Mar 27 2015, 09:54 AM) *
I'm betting you like Ann Coulter for the SAME reasons. Am I right? Now THAT woman has brains BIG TIME. But she has NO humanity. ZERO!

No you are are wrong, I don't like her.
And Coulter does not have brains big time. More like little time. Lacking in substance.
She puts her foot in her mouth time after time with inexcusable gaffes betraying her naivete.

She's just an attractive, opinionated woman who gets far too much undeserved air time.

Barbara Olson could run circles around Coulter.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2019 - 05:02 PM