IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wtc Misrepresentations: New Book, Requesting Feedback

MajorTom
post Jun 7 2012, 07:13 AM
Post #81

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,812

Paranoia: "edit: not that im saying its not true, but for good measure, please toss in some pics of "Nice clean breaks at the splice plates col to col." of these particular columns (the tall ones seen in "the spire" videos) as seen in the debris pile. "

Debris: WTC1 Around Footprint
Debris: WTC2 Around Footprint

Hard to distinguish "spire" column sections from non-"spire". "spire" CC must be at the top of the pile.

If one looks at the ends of the CC sections, a clear pattern emerges.

I began the photo collection around 2007 to look for angle cut column ends to help Steven Jones. Couldn't find any after months of searching, reported that to him with the image collection and he wasn't interested in the results. That was my introduction to STJ911 and AE911T "research".

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MajorTom
post Jun 7 2012, 07:23 AM
Post #82

I asked him to reconsider the inclusion of this photo in his first paper:

because it looks just like an oxy lance cut:

picture on left is from clean-up within the WTC1 or 2 footprints, picture on right shows the use of an oxy lance in action

Again, he showed no interest in the images.

This post has been edited by MajorTom: Jun 7 2012, 07:24 AM

+Quote Post
MajorTom
post Jun 7 2012, 07:35 AM
Post #83

Within the images of all the columns, I have never seen a "half-dustified" column so the giant laser beams, if used, must have dustified complete 36 ft column sections while leaving others completely intact.

From my research it became clear to me that disinformation was coming from both ends of the spectrum at the same time. I found the NIST was also feeding false information to the general public.

I hope section 2 of the book helps show how the NIST and the Bazant papers likewise misrepresented the buildings.

This leaves us, after more than a decade, with no valid history of the collapses at all. We, and all those that come after us, are left to guess....and guess.....and guess.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Jun 7 2012, 12:05 PM
Post #84

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

In the first picture of the diagonal cut... the columns in the foreground, one on the left on its side and the one on the right standing (apparently still connected to the foundation) both show the ends with a *clean break* as if the splice plate of the joint broke off... leaving the column end intact.

The debris photos show many *clean break* ends. All one has to do is look.... carefully.

Look here:

http://www.sharpprintinginc.com/911/index....WS_Photo_id=671

http://www.sharpprintinginc.com/911/index....WS_Photo_id=342

This post has been edited by SanderO: Jun 7 2012, 12:13 PM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2019 - 08:14 PM