IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Confirmation: Mh370 Landed Safely

MikeR
post Mar 30 2014, 10:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

HIJACKED IBM ENGINEER PHILIP WOOD SUCCESSFULLY DIALED OUT OF DIEGO GARCIA

NOW 100 PERCENT CONFIRMED rolleyes.gif

MikeR
all thanks go to Jim Stone
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 31 2014, 06:29 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (MikeR @ Mar 30 2014, 09:48 PM) *
HIJACKED IBM ENGINEER PHILIP WOOD SUCCESSFULLY DIALED OUT OF DIEGO GARCIA

NOW 100 PERCENT CONFIRMED rolleyes.gif

MikeR
all thanks go to Jim Stone

I did a Bing search on the following phrase: "PHILIP WOOD SUCCESSFULLY DIALED OUT OF DIEGO GARCIA," and I checked out the top three Bing results. They all referred to Jim Stone.

I did a Bing news search on the same phrase and nothing came up.

The second result on the regular Bing search page notes the following disclaimer which is supposedly from the "Finding Philip Wood" Community Facebook page:

Unfortunately, there are also postings and repostings of a horrid hoax regarding cell & text messages & "selfies" from Philip. Please don't fall prey to these postings. They are counterproductive and insensitive and they will be deleted by the page administrator.

If Philip Wood did in fact make such a call, to whom did he call? What did he say? When was the call made? From where does Jim Stone get his information?

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Mar 31 2014, 06:30 AM

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Mar 31 2014, 08:39 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,609

Whoever wrote the article seems to be really eager to convince people of the authenticity of this picture...

Exif can't be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I'd say it's probably real.

However I just open up the image file in a hex editor and changed "Apple iPhone" to "Banana Phone".

All the applications I tried to view the exif data with were quite happy to report the image was taken on a Banana phone - None complained about tampered data!

Also, starting at file offset 0x656, there is the text "Photoshop 3.0.8BIM"

Is it normal for iPhones to include photoshop headers in the images they take?

I don't have an iPhone to make a comparison, I would not normally touch one with a 40 foot barge pole!

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Mar 31 2014, 01:58 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 31 2014, 10:29 PM) *
Please don't fall prey to these postings. They are counterproductive and insensitive and they will be deleted by the page administrator.[/i][/indent]
If Philip Wood did in fact make such a call, to whom did he call? What did he say? When was the call made? From where does Jim Stone get his information?

P.M.

I guess I'd be as well placed as anybody to ask Jim...
he's not in on my Christmas card list or in my Facebook group
but we are all on the same internet so.....

But what makes me suspect that when Jim
confirms that Philip Wood DID make the call,
and it was as received by A N Other,
and the exact message is as printed on Jim's website,
and the date and time is also as on Jim's website,
and Jim got this info from wherever in cyberspace exactly,
I bet you'll still have another lot of questions...
no answers to which can ever completely satisfy an implied
lack of due consideration given therein to e.g. molecular
dissociation?
IYCWIM rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by MikeR: Mar 31 2014, 02:00 PM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 31 2014, 04:13 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (MikeR @ Mar 31 2014, 12:58 PM) *
But what makes me suspect that when Jim
confirms that Philip Wood DID make the call,
and it was as received by A N Other,
and the exact message is as printed on Jim's website,
and the date and time is also as on Jim's website,
and Jim got this info from wherever in cyberspace exactly,
I bet you'll still have another lot of questions...

Why in heaven's name would you start a post like this and then two posts later basically trash it?

You do realize this was an April Fool's joke don't you MikeR?

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Mar 31 2014, 06:58 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 1 2014, 08:13 AM) *
Why in heaven's name would you start a post like this and then two posts later basically trash it?

You do realize this was an April Fool's joke don't you MikeR?

Um... It's just coming up to the glass-slipper April 1 midday here downunder,
the time when a Kiwi Cinders risks reverting to dancing the rest of her life in clogs...
and over-time April Fools get carpeted or verse....
but are you SURE you're not reading the posts in the rong order?

...and P.M. would resent any implication we pilots and non-pilots
fail to take molecular dissociation as serious-like as Judy sez

Any more questions :-)

MikeR

This post has been edited by MikeR: Mar 31 2014, 07:04 PM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 31 2014, 11:58 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (MikeR @ Mar 31 2014, 05:58 PM) *
Um... It's just coming up to the glass-slipper April 1 midday here downunder,
the time when a Kiwi Cinders risks reverting to dancing the rest of her life in clogs...

Any more questions :-)

MikeR

Vague and evasive as always.... zzzzzzzz.... whistle.gif

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Apr 1 2014, 05:47 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (MikeR @ Mar 31 2014, 05:58 PM) *

Yes, that is true.

There is a philosophy that everything is interrelated.

In all probability chemtrails have something to do with the mysteries of 9/11 flights AA11, AA77, UA93, and UA175.

And chemtrails probably have something to do with the mystery of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 as well.

Chemtrails are the stuff of nanothermite and nuclear activity.

No one wants to touch the subject, but I've been asking around if the intense heat from the ignition of nanothermite can set off nuclear activity in neighboring molecules (sort of as a substitute for critical mass in a much larger nuclear event).

Nuclear activity is associated with the breaking of atomic bonds and demolecularization, you know.

Don't forget the possibility of the zapping of things into superhot gaseous plasma.

It does not take a super strong microwave to zap an acidic grape into plasma in your kitchen's microwave oven. So, just think about what a super strong microwave can do.

Are the mirrors of super powerful telescopes in space used strictly for magnifying things, or are they also used as "solar farms" to collect and condense light waves from the sun into a super powerful laser beam to zap things on earth into superhot gaseous plasma?

Here's advice to you: don't be like a grape to be zapped. Keep your system alkaline by researching alkalizing foods. This way a super strong laser will not zap you into plasma. It will just bore a hole through you!

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Apr 1 2014, 05:49 AM

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Apr 1 2014, 07:21 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Apr 1 2014, 09:47 PM) *
Here's advice to you: don't be like a grape to be zapped. Keep your system alkaline by researching alkalizing foods. This way a super strong laser will not zap you into plasma. It will just bore a hole through you!

P.M.

I thought most of the April Idiots had retired back to the Real World for the day,
but in case there is a more serious intention behind this post than makes sense
to my myopic mind... are we aloud to mention "neutron dissociation by WMD device"
in the same context as 9/11, or is that too far off-topic?

MikeR

This post has been edited by MikeR: Apr 1 2014, 07:22 PM

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Apr 1 2014, 07:28 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 1 2014, 03:58 PM) *
Vague and evasive as always.... zzzzzzzz.... whistle.gif

I asked if you have any more questions; if you have none,
the vagueness and evasiveness is only in your mind
not in my typing.

Snooze and you lose, buddy :-)

This post has been edited by MikeR: Apr 1 2014, 07:29 PM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Apr 2 2014, 10:01 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (MikeR @ Apr 1 2014, 06:21 PM) *
I thought most of the April Idiots had retired back to the Real World for the day,
but in case there is a more serious intention behind this post than makes sense
to my myopic mind... are we aloud to mention "neutron dissociation by WMD device"
in the same context as 9/11, or is that too far off-topic?

MikeR

Thank you very much for citing the above link. I am very glad that you did (and probably not for the reason you think.)

If a logger were to hack away at a telephone pole (I say "telephone pole" because with a tree there are too many variables causing a weigh imbalance not to mention leaves which catch a breeze like a sail) which way will the pole fall: toward the hacking spot or away from the hacking spot?

Not many people raised issue with the way the WTC South Tower started to come down.

At the time of 9/11, I saw a video of the portion of the South Tower above the point of alleged aircraft strike (a cube or sorts), tilting to the WEST in spite of the fact that the damage to the tower allegedly caused by UA175 was offset from the left-to-right center of the tower to the EAST.

It was hard to relate this with that video no longer being shown on T.V. (As a matter of fact, ALL videos of alleged aircraft strikes on the towers and ALL videos of those towers becoming undone with the exception of the last plume of dust at street level were completely censored by television by the time of the tenth anniversary of 9/11.)

Several years after 9/11, my brother gave me a DVD called "In Memoriam New York City, 9/11." There was a different video of the top portion of the South Tower tilting to the West, but this video and its vantage point were inferior to what I had seen previously.

There is an excellent still shot included on the cited webpage ("neutron dissociation by WMD device") that very clearly shows a very pronounced tilting of the upper portion of the South Tower to the WEST moments before its total destruction.

If anyone is interested, they should invoke the above cited "Veterans Today" webpage and do a browser "Find" function on the word "unions" and this action should take you to where the still photo is (to the right of the text.)

P.M.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2019 - 11:04 AM