IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I Need Help Debating Some Alleged Civil Engineers

wormser1971
post Nov 1 2013, 05:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,432

I am debating this topic ad nauseum in a forum for GLB. These guys are absolutely maddening! I provide scientific data... Mathematical analysis... Peer reviewed articles.... Everything I can think of! They are spouting bad science and horrible logic. Does anyone want to come join the chat, and help me tear this down?

http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thread...136&page=36

It is free to join, just like this is.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 1 2013, 05:21 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (wormser1971 @ Nov 1 2013, 05:05 PM) *
I am debating this topic ad nauseum in a forum for GLB. These guys are absolutely maddening! I provide scientific data... Mathematical analysis... Peer reviewed articles.... Everything I can think of! They are spouting bad science and horrible logic. Does anyone want to come join the chat, and help me tear this down?

http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thread...136&page=36

It is free to join, just like this is.

Hi wormser..... This is an aviation related site... I don't think you'll find many civil engineers here. Your best bet would be to contact Architects and Engineers. But I don't think they'll waste their time arguing with trolls on the net.

With that said.,.. Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions regarding the aviation related topics.. i'll be happy to help.

+Quote Post
wormser1971
post Nov 2 2013, 05:52 PM
Post #3

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,432

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Nov 1 2013, 04:21 PM) *
Hi wormser..... This is an aviation related site... I don't think you'll find many civil engineers here. Your best bet would be to contact Architects and Engineers. But I don't think they'll waste their time arguing with trolls on the net.

With that said.,.. Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions regarding the aviation related topics.. i'll be happy to help.

Actually, I am quite interested in the aviation side of this discussion. My expertise is in physics (atomic to be exact) and I have little knowledge of this aspect of the events. Things like piloting a 767 and the difficulties associated with the maneuvers made that day. I have heard about exercises being performed that day to simulate hijackings, which impeded the ability to respond to the actual hijackings. The amount of jet fuel on board each plane (I have been doing my calculations based on the assumption that they had approx. 10k gallons. Whether the plane parts would have created the destruction described by NIST in their worst case scenario, which was used to show the collapse was likely. Why the engines don't weaken, if steel in a skyscraper is weakened by jet fuel after a short time.

I guess a lot of those would likely be answered by sorting through the existing threads, So I will start that this evening.

Thank you for your input... And I should probably stop letting them troll me, and move on to those with an education capable of discussing the events of that day.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Nov 3 2013, 12:17 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Welcome to the forums.

Physics? i always wondered about the elevated levels of tritium found in the groundwater under the towers after 9/11.
Lot's has happened since 9/11/2001
This is a good place to start looking.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 4 2013, 05:36 PM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (lunk @ Nov 3 2013, 12:17 AM) *
Welcome to the forums.

Physics? i always wondered about the elevated levels of tritium found in the groundwater under the towers after 9/11.
Lot's has happened since 9/11/2001
This is a good place to start looking.

Have you read Jeff Prager's book yet?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 01:44 AM