IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Obama Blogging Hebrew, US presidential campaign in Israel?

tumetuestumefais...
post Apr 12 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

Just have a look
Why? Learn here
Why 10% of the "democratic" supercandidates are jewish (Jewish news reported) even there are just 2% jewish living in US?
Is Obama speaking hebrew? Why is he doing the campaign in Israel? Do the Israelis vote in US election? I thought US president is elected by Diebold. Is it some demogratical substitution for the later "therapy" of the sefari jewish children heads using high doses of radioactivity ordered by US govt.? Obama's fascism or RTG rays into head, isn't it simmilar for the normal Rothschild israeli hostage? Or the Obama is an product of the Rockefeller's beloved eugenics? He tells a word, even the dumbest one, now almost in jidish, and all, even the zionist goyims piss in their pants...I would not appoint such a CFR jerk even in a theatre (not speaking of a govt.) - he would always pervert the roles into Mao-Tse masked as MLK...
A red (american) flag?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 12 2008, 10:41 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 321

Interesting find Tumetuestumefais!

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Apr 13 2008, 01:50 PM
Post #3

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

Wouldn't it be GREAT is we had a few politicians who were as concerned about false-flag attacks on the United States as Barack is about Hezbollah attacks on Israel? What if they showed that concern by insisting that a genuine investigation take place? That guy would get my vote, but then I am only an American Citizen. Doesn't count for much in my government any more, and in the age of Diebold, probably counts for nothing at all.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Apr 13 2008, 03:55 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 110

Nothing surprises me any more - especially since I know that Brzezinsky stands behind Obama.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 10:33 AM