IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
And The 9/11 Mainstream Media Garbage Has Started, see above

thorshammer1999
post Sep 8 2012, 07:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,945

I flip the channel and i see Ms Rice spewing lies in a 9/11 documentary about the days events and I just had to turn the tv off in disgust. It is really disheartening, knowing what I know about the true events of the day, to see these people pretending and lying to an oblivious public. I really hope these is some major headway made in breaking the cover up soon...I really hope there are still some decent people in the US government that are still pushing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thorshammer1999
post Sep 8 2012, 08:05 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,945

QUOTE (thorshammer1999 @ Sep 8 2012, 06:50 PM) *
I flip the channel and i see Ms Rice spewing lies in a 9/11 documentary about the days events and I just had to turn the tv off in disgust. It is really disheartening, knowing what I know about the true events of the day, to see these people pretending and lying to an oblivious public. I really hope these is some major headway made in breaking the cover up soon...I really hope there are still some decent people in the US government that are still pushing.

...*there*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2019 - 04:51 PM