IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

18 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
There's No Independent Verifiable Evidence For A Missile At The Pentagon, if you disagree please post evidence here

saturnaspider
post Apr 18 2009, 10:38 PM
Post #301

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,063

High Speed low Flying Jet Liners do not whistle: they ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!! Actually, Low Speed Low Flying Jet Liners Roar also, though not quite as loudly (At least in the universe that I am used to living in.)

This post has been edited by saturnaspider: Apr 18 2009, 10:39 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Apr 18 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #302

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 75

QUOTE (saturnaspider @ Apr 19 2009, 02:38 AM) *
High Speed low Flying Jet Liners do not whistle: they ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!! Actually, Low Speed Low Flying Jet Liners Roar also, though not quite as loudly (At least in the universe that I am used to living in.)

Not after they silently "glide" into a banking maneuver before picking up speed as described in detail by the Arlington Cemetery workers Donald Carter, Darrell Stafford, Darius Prather, and William Middleton.

In fact William Middleton specifically described it as a whistle and made a whistling sound for what it did before it "kicked" into gear.

William Middleton has driven a street sweeper and water truck for the Cemetery for 39 years.

He and ALL the witnesses saw a PLANE. A big one. Going relatively slow compared to the bs you have been sold by the official story.

Sorry but accusing these hard working regular honest guys of being liars because of your obsession with a debunked conspiracy theory is really pretty lame.

If you haven't seen their interviews then you are simply not educated enough on the evidence to be entitled to an opinion at all which is what we have been telling you since the beginning. You have to view the evidence in order to be able to discuss it.

+Quote Post
saturnaspider
post Apr 19 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #303

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Apr 18 2009, 08:16 PM) *
"Not after they silently "glide" into a banking maneuver before picking up speed"

"You have to view the evidence in order to be able to discuss it.

On the first point: are you suggesting that the maneuvers were accomplished 'engines off' and at slow speed?

On the second point, if you check my posts I limit my analysis to things I have viewed.

Cheers, Saturna. salute.gif

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Apr 20 2009, 01:50 AM
Post #304

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

whistle.gif

+Quote Post
saturnaspider
post Apr 20 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #305

QUOTE (paranoia @ Apr 19 2009, 10:50 PM) *

whistle.gif

Actually, Paranoia, I have only ever posted here, being recommended to this forum as one where civility and mutual respect was meant to have resided.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Apr 21 2009, 02:33 AM
Post #306

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

good for you saturna, but a sincere effort in finding the truth happens to be pre-requisite to (me) granting any such respect and civility, which by the way i offerred you up front, until you proved yourself to be dogmatically addicted to your missile hugging. there are hours of interview witnesses that you continually refuse to watch, citing ridiculous excuses, hence my respect for you is gone. so keep hugging missiles, in spite of a complete lack of any verifiable evidence for the presence of such on 9/11 here in arlington (1/4th of mile from my home of 30 years). but even in spite of how little respect i have for you, please show me where i have actually been disrespectful to you saturna.

if you think my art piece was disrespectful, then point out how. you are a missile hugger and you are uninformed, and you are part of a wave of "truthers" who of late - have been pushing the missile disinfo. so what part did i get wrong?

you may be "civil" in how you cling to false and intentionally misleading disinfo, but because it IS disinfo, i see it all as disrespectful garbage which is muddying the waters and impeding the path towards both truth and any eventual/hopeful justice, and at this point - after having refuted your so-called missile "witnesses", i'm only giving you the exact sort of reply which i see fit.

so tough shiit if you dont like it. now quit making (the lamest of) excuses and get initimately familiar with the recollections of EYEwitnesses and thereby prove that you are actually sincerely and genuinely seeking the truth. THEN (and only then) will you see a difference in how i (and others here) will treat you. respect is a thing earned and only after it is earned can it be "mutual". but there is no "mutual" respect when one half of a discussion has paid for truth in blood sweat and tears, and the other half is sitting there defending lies while refusing to become fully knowledgible on the subject.

oh and when you get a chance, please respond to the account of a person who you claimed was missile witness, but who turned out to have TESTIFIED under oath to an 9/11 investigative panel, that he thought "explosives were surreptitiously placed in the building".

also please provide any audio or video of missiles and how they sound, and how such sounds are similar to that of an airplane, because your words/musings on the matter are NOT enough. i want video and/or audio for comparison, not your opinion on what they sound like.

thanks.

+Quote Post
saturnaspider
post Apr 21 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #307

QUOTE (paranoia @ Apr 20 2009, 11:33 PM) *
please provide any audio or video of missiles and how they sound, and how such sounds are similar to that of an airplane, because your words/musings on the matter are NOT enough. i want video and/or audio for comparison, not your opinion on what they sound like.

Hi, Paranoia. I do happen to believe that calling people names and posting images intended to ridicule is disrespectful, yes.

Please answer me this, though, as respectfully as possible:

Do you not agree that a low flying jetliner, engines on, would make a loud roar?

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Apr 30 2009, 12:51 PM
Post #308

Citizen Investigator

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (paranoia @ Apr 20 2009, 06:50 AM) *

whistle.gif

LOL.

+Quote Post
forthetrees
post Apr 30 2009, 04:57 PM
Post #309

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,869

This probably belongs on a different thread, but I wasn't sure where so am tossing it in here.

I found it interesting that in this RNC ad they used a picture of the uncollapsed Pentagon. You seldom ever see one of those anywhere. It's at the 1:14 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKNbi-_Mxo8...player_embedded

+Quote Post
saturnaspider
post May 3 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #310

QUOTE (forthetrees @ Apr 30 2009, 01:57 PM) *
This probably belongs on a different thread, but I wasn't sure where so am tossing it in here.

I found it interesting that in this RNC ad they used a picture of the uncollapsed Pentagon. You seldom ever see one of those anywhere. It's at the 1:14 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKNbi-_Mxo8...player_embedded

The small hole "in" (plus the small hole "out") seems to me to provide evidence suggesting a missile, forthetrees.

(Go ahead and LOL at me CIT! nonono.gif )

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Jul 17 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #311

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Mar 5 2009, 09:11 PM) *
Any further personal attacks on any member will be greeted with warnings. Consider this a warning, to everyone. Thread stays open... for now.

That should include calling someone a name
outside of their user name. I dont appreciate
you and quest doing that and shutting my thread
down. That was complete bullshit.

I have been researching 9/11 for over 4 years
and have started, and posted in hundreds of
threads all over the internet, in many different
forums. And if someone takes a shot at me,
i shoot back. Period.

All i said was that the no plane theory for the
WTC is a debunking campaign. And it is.

Pentagon ? Hell if i know. Some say missle,
Some say bomb.........
I think it was a plane, maybe a 757 or an F-4,
both with explosives. Drones controlled from the
E-4B. But i dont know for sure.
Its not that important to me right now.
Whats important is to get the evidence to
the investigators and get it done.

It would be awesome if we could all come to an
agreement on what happened at each scene.
But i dont think that is possible until we
have more info. Ive been reading my ass off
for the last couple days, since i joined here.
Still have alot more to catch up here.

But we should agree that we are all brothers
here trying to fix a FUBAR'd America.
Except for those who are here to divide and
confuse for the government.

i want my thread opened back up Rob.
Im one of the good guys, dont treat me like
a jagoff. Its a good topic.

This post has been edited by aerohead: Jul 17 2009, 09:55 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 17 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #312

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (aerohead @ Jul 17 2009, 09:54 PM) *
That should include calling someone a name
outside of their user name. I dont appreciate
you and quest doing that and shutting my thread
down. That was complete bullshit.

Originally posted by aerohead -

HAHA we got a keyboard cowboy here...

Look genius,

aerohead, you may want to check the registration date and post count of quest as compared to yours before you continue to disrespect this forum and its respected members as i will have no problem showing you the door. You are lucky i didnt give you an official warning for your outburst quoted above.

You may also want to use the search function on the forum before posting pictures of tents trying to posit a long debunked theory that its a picture covering up some part of an aircraft.

You are new to this community. Respect is earned around here and Quest has certainly earned his if you take the time to read. There is almost 3 years of hard research on this forum and the search function works better than most forums. I recommend you use it.

Your thread will remain closed.

As i stated before, feel free to continue your rants here in this thread. Dont expect much of an audience though as many of your points are already addressed on this forum.

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Jul 18 2009, 01:36 AM
Post #313

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jul 17 2009, 10:23 PM) *
Originally posted by aerohead -

aerohead, you may want to check the registration date and post count of quest as compared to yours before you continue to disrespect this forum and its respected members as i will have no problem showing you the door. You are lucky i didnt give you an official warning for your outburst quoted above.

You may also want to use the search function on the forum before posting pictures of tents trying to posit a long debunked theory that its a picture covering up some part of an aircraft.

You are new to this community. Respect is earned around here and Quest has certainly earned his if you take the time to read. There is almost 3 years of hard research on this forum and the search function works better than most forums. I recommend you use it.

Your thread will remain closed.

As i stated before, feel free to continue your rants here in this thread. Dont expect much of an audience though as many of your points are already addressed on this forum.

Originally posted by Quest before my posts.

"Lighten up, Francis. By any chance did you happen to look at
John Lear's reasoning behind his belief in the no plane theory at the WTC? "

I didn't disrespect anyone or this forum
before i talked down to.
I come here to help and
im attacked. Awesome......

Press on

Later

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 18 2009, 02:05 AM
Post #314

Group Icon

QUOTE (aerohead @ Jul 18 2009, 01:36 AM) *
Originally posted by Quest before my posts.

"Lighten up, Francis. By any chance did you happen to look at
John Lear's reasoning behind his belief in the no plane theory at the WTC? "

.... and what caused Quest to say that to you?

Again.. you may want to read around and find out who John Lear is first before digging yourself deeper. Does the last name ring a bell? Here, let me make it simple for you...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core#Lear

Although we do not endorse No Plane Theories as an organization, there are some within our organization with such an opinion on the matter. We honor free speech more than anything.

Also, your intro post in the G Force thread that had to be moved to the Welcome section, combined with you posting tent pictures for theory of some covered aircraft part, and your F-4 Theory of which doesnt have the wingspan to knock down the poles (unless the F-4 was modified to a 120+ foot wingspan perhaps?), just shows you need to do a lot more research/reading before you post.

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Jul 18 2009, 02:29 PM
Post #315

Well ok i agree that i posted a picture that
i didnt research very well. You say it was a
tent, ok i have nothing to disprove that.
I assumed it was valid, due to alot of people on other
sites saying it was hiding peices of the aircraft. If it
wasnt .....my bad and my appologies.

I did read the article and i dont believe it.
I think the government can manipulate almost
anyone they want to, to say whatever they want.

But they cant doctor all the eyewitness, video
and photographic evidence of the planes that hit the
towers. So the no plane theory, IMO, is an absolute,
no-brainer, false theory and a hinderance to our
cause. I have seen de-bunkers dogmatically push
the no plane theory all over the internet and it
confuses the ignorant public and makes them think
we are all nuts and they give up on seeing any of
the truth.

I will not allow anyone to talk down to me or call out
of my name and disrepect me. As im sure it wouldnt
be done to my face in person. No, im not a pilot, im
a mechanic with extenesive experience in both military
and commercial aircraft and i am one the best and
highest paid in my feild. Thats a fact.

Im not above being wrong. My F-4 theory is just that.
A possibility. Nothing more. If anything it proves that
remote controlled flight into a target at high speed
was absolutely possible on 9/11 by a drone of any
make or model.

Drones have been around as long as servo contolled
auto pilot. And the chiefs wanted to use one to start
a war with cuba in 1962 with CIA personnel, posing as
college students, that would de-plane in Eglin and the drone
would press on to be remotely detonated over cuba.
With previously recorded transmissions going out
over the vhf.

So what makes you think that they wouldnt have used
4 of them on 9/11 ? Did any of the ATC controllers
have any kind of conversation with any of the hijackers ?
Did they resond to any of the hailings ?

I honestly believe that the real planes were swapped out
with drones and i will continue to until it is proven to be
false.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it
and eventually they will beleive it. -Adolph Hitler

This post has been edited by aerohead: Jul 18 2009, 02:34 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 18 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #316

Group Icon

aerohead,

I have reviewed your application to the organization. If you wish to contribute under our banner, please try to stick to facts and our mission statement on top of our home page, although you are certainly welcome to explore theory under your own name as does John Lear.

Since you are a well compensated aircraft mechanic, it would really help us out if you could try to identify different parts/pictures of parts.

You can start in this thread...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....t&p=8397363

and here...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=2299

Also, as i said, our search function is very good as compared to most forums, you will find many threads on this forum looking for an experienced mechanic to help out.

Thanks.

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Jul 18 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #317

I will help in any way i can.

Ill see what i can do with the
parts.

-Aero

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jul 19 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #318

Member No.: 2,690

Hi Aero!

I. Rob asked you to try to identify some parts. What you know about the standard practices for plane crash investigations would also be helpful. This includes both things that are specific to your role as a mechanic and anything you know about other people's roles. Some examples:

1. Are parts always collected and identified, even when the cause of the disaster is supposed to be certain?

2. What steps are taken to ensure that the parts actually come from the crash site before they are identified as part of the crashed plane?

3. What later steps are taken to preserve those identified parts? Are they ever discarded, and if so, for what reason?

4. What later steps are taken to make a record of the chain of custody of those identified parts, to ensure, for example, that they are not swapped?

II. I have a positive view of you from your tempestuous arrival on this board. That comes from netting things out.

The "keyboard commando" thing was a mistake. To me, the real reason is not so much that it was a personal attack, but instead that it adds nothing to the investigation and not worth the energy that it took you to type it.

That single mistake is far outweighed by the fact that instead of being embarrassed or humiliated by a mistake, it appears that you realized that none of us are perfect and that a mistake has no bearing on your potential value to us. So you defended yourself but sort of kept things moving toward the real question of how can you help. I like how you worked your way through criticism from other people (regardless of whether you think is was justified or not). It's a necessary quality because The Truth requires people who are able to work their way through very extreme criticism and opposition. What you got here (justified or not) is nothing compared to that.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jul 20 2009, 10:06 AM
Post #319

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Jul 19 2009, 04:14 PM) *
Hi Aero!

I. Rob asked you to try to identify some parts. What you know about the standard practices for plane crash investigations would also be helpful. This includes both things that are specific to your role as a mechanic and anything you know about other people's roles.

Although I have done some research on the "normal, civilian" protocol on aircraft "incidents/accidents," it would be helpful if Aero could refer to the applicable documents and regulations. I am certain that I have seen/read some of them before, but perhaps Aero could save me some searching across multiple hard drives and [countable stars.gif ] instances of "F"ederal regulations... wink.gif

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Jul 20 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #320

Hi guys and thanks.
It was not my intention to insult
anyone, i just assumed (without reading)
that we were all on the same page as to the
no plane theory and i can come off pretty strong
when i believe in something this powerfully.
My appologies to the offended.

I dont respond well to being referred to as fransis. laugh.gif

Anyway.
Im looking into some of those pics of the parts in the
other threads. There were easily identifiable parts in that
pic of the pile of parts against the alley wall.
I will post it over there.

As to the parts investigation....... Although i have never been a
participant in an investigation.... i can tell you that ANY parts would
be taken to a hanger and the planes would be reconstructed to
the greatest extent possible, even if all they had was a couple brake
stacks, some wiring and a couple skin panels. These parts would
certainly be cataloged and preserved. Those parts would NEVER be
disguarded.......ever.....under any circumstances. Especially when
it was a national disaster investigation and the parts being the
evidence. Unless, of course, someone wanted to destroy the
evidence due to some discrepency with the story. wink.gif
I have some friends who are FAA inspectors, and i will certainly
pick their brains the next time they stop by to check us out.
They are the ones with the aswers to the investigation.

The FAR's are a monstous bore of a lifetime. But i will see what i
can do after i work on the parts pictures.

This post has been edited by aerohead: Jul 20 2009, 05:11 PM

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 10:18 PM