IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ron Paul Nascar Racing

Carl Bank
post Jan 30 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

Yet another creative idea to get the message out to millions - NASCARs Daytona 500!

The last Daytona 500 was reported to have 33.7 million viewers.

click on the banners to get to www.ronpaulracing.com :

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chucksheen
post Feb 1 2008, 03:47 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 208

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Feb 13 2008, 01:49 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 121

+Quote Post
dv8
post Feb 13 2008, 03:05 PM
Post #4

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 160

Well I guess any advertising is better than no advertising. I must say though, I've been an avid NASCAR fan for 30+ years now, but not so much the last few due it having evolved from actual racing to the WWF on wheels that it is now not to mention the epitomy of a sport that soley survives on the corporate advertising it promotes and its fans consume. The one thing I do know about NASCAR fans, and this dates back to when I began following the series since the mid 70's, is that they are simple people, usually of simple minded back grounds that are flag waving, beer drinking, Americans. Now thats not a bad thing by any means, but the average NASCAR fan is Joe six-pack who believes in America and believes in the war and particularily the war on terror. Embarrassingly, many of these people are my friends and I cant tell you the frustration of having to try and carry a conversation of any significance with them is. The American military advitisers have a significant precence at all NASCAR events and recruit heavily from the sort, has been for decades now. I have a hard time believing that RP's message(s) will resound with this group or if this group will even take notice to who he even is. This group is comprised of mostly McCain types. JMO

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 07:49 AM