IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Rush to Baghdad & Monatomic Powers, To make gold you must have gold

George Hayduke
post Feb 10 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #41

Got aliens?

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 120

Exactly. Exactly! I saw on here where someone quoted Bono as saying that "all the world's wars are over gold." No doubt this may well be accurate.

My point of course comes back to the folks alive that know the true value of gold, how it can be converted into this monatomic substance that enables weightlessness, extradimensional travel, on and on. And have these capabilities been weaponized?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grizz
post Feb 12 2007, 10:35 AM
Post #42

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

[I]I had copied the original article at the top of this topic. It has been taken offline, so I reproduce it here:

The drive to Baghdad fueled by urgency to lift ancient artifacts that could hold key to future[/size]

Evidence suggests the looting of Gilgamesh's goods from basement of Iraqi National Museum was an inside job

Clark Morton
Feb. 5, 2007

Does man have a right know his own history?

The money-cult of corporate fundamentalists that have hijacked the world doesn’t think so and it conducted the Iraq wars in a manner that ensured some crucial historical factoids may never hit the marketplace of ideas.

Abandoning previously successful military strategy the U.S. armed forces basically ignored the majority of Iraq and hustled straight to Baghdad with one unspoken primary objective that manifested with the late April looting of the museum there. In what has been called an “inside job” by investigating U.S. military personnel, some 50,000 priceless artifacts, some dating back 7,000 years, were lifted from Iraq’s national museum.

Reports Jim Marrs in his latest book, The Terror Conspiracy, “In an interview published in the January/February issue of Archeology, Col. Bogdanos was asked what is still missing from the Iraqi National Museum. He replied ‘You have the public gallery from which originally 40 exhibits were taken. We recovered 11. Turning to the storage rooms, there were about 3,150 pieces taken from those, and that’s almost certainly by random indiscriminant looters. Of those, we’ve recovered 2,700. About 400 of these pieces remain missing. The final group is from the basement. The basement is what we’ve been calling the inside job. And I will say it forever like a mantra: it is inconceivable to me that the basement was breached and the items stolen without an intimate insider’s knowledge of the museum. From there about 10,000 pieces were taken. We’ve recovered 650, approximately.”

Many of these artifacts were from 2002 and 2003 digs spearheaded by French and German archeologists. They had reportedly unearthed goodies from the tomb of Gilgamesh, “the ancient Mesopotamian king who claimed to be two-thirds god and only one-third human.” Clay tablets in the tomb, more than 2,000-years-old, reportedly documented the king’s quest for immortality. Using hypermodern technology, archaeologists discovered the tomb in the middle of the Euphrates river. It was said to contain “astonishing” artifacts.

Reports Marrs, “Recent scientific studies into heretofore unknown monatomic (single atom) elements have linked these discoveries to ancient writings from Mesopotamia and Egypt. Some scientists claim such elements may hold the key to unlocking the secrets of anti-gravity, longevity, limitless free energy, faster than light propulstion systems, teleportation and even the possibility of inter-dimensional and time travel.”

Marrs holds that establishment press reports depict what clearly was a well-orchestrated and organized scheme to heist Gilgamesh’s goods.

“According to an Associated Press report, the thieves had keys to the museum and its vaults,” Marrs reports. “McGuire Gibson (of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago and president of the American Association for Research in Baghdad) said what appeared to be random looting actually was a carefully planned theft. ‘It looks as if part of the theft was a very, very deliberate, planned action,’ he said. ‘They were able to obtain keys from somewhere for the vaults and were able to take out the very important, the very best material. I have a suspicion it was organized outside the country. In fact, I’m pretty sure it was.’”

Display cases were emptied without being broken and artifacts of such mass they each required a forklift to be moved were spirited away.

Marines were called in to thwart the looting while it was happening and reportedly made a superficial, cursory effort before being ordered to return to their primary assignment, protecting the Ministry of Oil.

Outraged that their warnings that such an event could transpire went unheeded, three members of the White House Cultural Property Advisory Committee promptly resigned.

The destruction wrought during the first Iraq war and the economic sanctions that followed it ensured that the museum was closed to the public throughout the decade between the wars. This means that the work of the archaeologists involved in museum projects, such as the exploration of Gilgamesh’s tomb, effectively operated largely in secret.

The stolen artifacts may or may not essentially be keys to understanding human existence and much more. If they are, that understanding could well be forever relegated to the inner circle of one of the many secret societies that form the money-cult that now rules the world.

That cult knows exactly what it is doing, that he who controls the past, controls the future.

+Quote Post
jadenter
post Mar 3 2007, 03:05 AM
Post #43

Pilots For Truth Core Member

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 129

This alternative theory thread is the most intriguing and interesting which I have seen and I honestly appreciate that there are others that have considered this very same idea for the pre-emptive war on Iraq. First, P.D. Ouspensky's teachings of G. I. Gurdjieff were ideas I considered 20 years ago as part of another spiritual quest for understanding. I'm still looking for my copy of that book. Second, I thought I was the only one that felt that something other than oil and geopolitical dominance was the reason for invading Iraq and creating the casus belli for war and the neverending "global war on terror".

Motive, means and opportunity (MMO) have always been what a detective looks for in a crime. The motive of the globalists that already have everything money can buy including power, could have definitely been the Sumerian artifacts that in fact "disappeared" during the uncontrolled looting of the Baghdad Museum immediately after toppling Saddam Hussein. It is my opinion that the "permanent" military bases, which I have not seen clearly reported anywhere, in the ancient Sumerian regions of modern day Iraq were part of the reason we invaded and intend to stay in Iraq.

There is something unique and rare in that area of the world besides oil, and the recently discovered ancient city and temples of Gilgamesh could be the key to their motive. However, anyone in America can buy the White Powder Gold (monoatmic gold) over the internet. The Sumerian artifacts that have disappeared, however, are caertainly unique to Iraq.

Thanks for creating this thread and continuing to add more information on this intriguing topic in the future.

This post has been edited by jadenter: Mar 25 2007, 09:49 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 23 2007, 02:03 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Don't know if this is a good enough place for this or not, I followed a link here from painter's 'Esotericism: What It Is, Why It Matters, You Say You Want A R E V O L U T I O N?' thread here http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=4643 . As this is a closed and pinned thread I of course want painter to continue his train of thought un-interrupted there, but I wanted to comment. For the longest time, when painter or George Hayduke would talk along these lines I was a little bit fuzzy on what the topic was, exactly, what was being said. Reading 'Esotericism: What It Is, Why It Matters', I think a little light bulb came on in my head. This may or may not resonate for painter, or for others, but it did for me. It requires an analogy, this analogy is the pathway whereby I "understood" finally what painter, and George, and others perhaps, may have been trying to say - at least for me.

I'm a recording engineer, I deal with sound. There are infinite ways to record something, you have to choose how you want to try to do it beforehand ... and the better you are at using your tools and designing a sound in your head, the closer the product will be to what you hear in your head. There are many tools - many different mics you can choose from, mic positions, external equipment you can plug into the chain, equalizers, different ways to route things that differ only in the type and vintage of components that the sound travels across. All these choices will change a sound, but only superficially. There is another tool in the engineer's toolbox, one that almost no one uses intentially (because hardly anyone understands it), that has the power to change sound in more fundamental ways. That is 'wave interferrence'.

Maybe I thought of this because in the 'Nick Begich; Are You a Manchurian Candidate? ' interview, Mr. Begich explains that very low frequencies can be used to influence the brain, and while the human ear cannot really hear these frequencies (too low), two much higher frequencies (the examples he stated were 16,000 and 16,007) can be exploited, the difference of the two being the product. (In my business this same thing can be done, but requires phase inversion). The point being, this made a connection for me and suddenly I saw more clearly what was once vaugue, & what numerous people appear to have been talking about in their own way - not just on this forum but in clips such as the Nick Begich interview.

Now, my professional intamacy with wave interference and the US military's use of wave interference in directed weaponry is merely coincidental with regard to my post. I only use it as an analogy to show how both the kind of understanding painter may be talking about, and the kind of understanding necessary to harness the rich possibilities in sound recording by using wave interference, are (to me) very similar.

People hear with their ears. This is a great way to listen to music for enjoyment - but it is a handicap if you are trying to manipulate sound. Sound is a wave, and when you mix waves you get interference. To do what I am talking about, you need to learn to "see" with your ears. Bats do this as a matter of course, in fact, they use wave interference, of exactly the kind that Nick Begich talked about, to get very precise stereoscopic location and movement readings of their targets. Put simply, the use of wave interference is using (actually mixing - overlaying) two (or more) similar wave forms - then, depending on whether the waves are fundamentally "in or out of phase" with each other, the subtle differences between the two show up enhanced. If the two waves have been inverted so they are mostly negative- mirror images of each other, then only the differences, the fingerprints unique to only on wave or the other, become audible - the rest cancel out. By leaving the waves coherent (positive mirror images), other effects can be achieved - a difference of mic distances can be calculated to impart cancellation at a specific frequency (and ONLY at that frequency) - essentially turning a pair of mics into a psudo-equalizer or tone control.

Finally, I can make my point. These things are fairly easy to understand, the concepts are very well understood and well defined. But one can only harness them once they learn to "see" with their ears - to be able to predict, and then hear those changes in the combined wave form. What you are "seeing", is the wave interaction. Predicting the effect, then hearing the result, and in effect "seeing" sound. That's about as well as I can explain it.

I suppose a more clumsy anology might be that there are 100 characters in the alphabet, but that we are only taught 26. When we read, we only see those learned 26 characters, and much extra hidden information gets past us. Then someone explains that there are these other characters - and we say, no way, your nuts. Then they show us the treasure trove of information that can be unlocked by learning these other hidden characters - and slowly, we learn a new way of reading, and see a whole 'nother world of information - not just that, but completely new meaning imparts on all the information we have read thus-far.

For what it's worth... biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 23 2007, 01:58 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

This was such a revalation to me, I'm gonna keep pounding it out. It's like those 3-d glasses that give you stereospopic vision in a movie theatre. It's like the quantum experiment where, you're not supposed to be able to simultaneously know the position and the momentum of a particle at once, yet there is a way to eject photons in opposite directions that are correlated and you can measure the position of one and the momentum of the other and calculate the exact position and momentum of both, hence getting around the uncertainty principle. It's like the way the CIA used 6,000 hertz and a 6,007 hertz tones to generate mind altering 7 hertz tones in the brain. The information isn't contained in one wave or the other, the information is contained in the correlation of the two waves.

This analogy has gripped me since it hit me. Out world-perception is not produced through any particular content that is fed to us at one time, it is embedded in all of the content - either by what is deleted or by what is enhanced. The content is not so important - it is the algorythm via which the content is packaged - it is the underlying message that the world is "like this", that is conveyed via a filter. The content is not as important as the filter, or what is correlated between various content. As the intended "world-view" takes root, it is not even necessary to constantly mess with the content or even the filter, because the media conforms to it automatically. Only when the "world-view" needs to be changed somewhat does a radical event, like 9/11, become necessary. Once the train has made the turn is on it's new track everyone follows it naturally - they are programmed to do so. Point being, this "information" is embedded in what we receive from all angles, just like the information that tells a bat where the food is is embedded in the superimposistion of audio waves.

It is the same technology that is used to focus directed energy weapons. It is the same technology used to hide messages in multiple codes. It is the same technology that I use to create the sound that I want, using wave interference. It is the same technology used to embed the reality we perceive in the various media we inhale. It is information stored not in a single sentence, but in the shared or not shared segments of multiple sentences (or news broadcasts).

whistle.gif

I promise, I'm not nutz. Think about it.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 24 2007, 12:06 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

I used to upload my own music to a music site,
that they re-broadcast. To listen,
they had a hifi and a lofi stream to choose from.
Both were in stereo. One day, I guess to save
band width, they downgraded the lofi to mono.

So I uploaded another song in stereo designed
so that when the site made the mono version,
all the music disappeared and a verbal message
was all that could be heard.

The right side canceled out the left side.
leaving just the "hidden" message.
Yet, in stereo hifi everything was there.

A lot of internet radio mix their stereo down to
mono for transmission. They would think that
they were just playing music.
Spread the word.

lunk

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 24 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

Yes, lunk, thank you for responding. My posts were long and and probably seemed a little convoluted - unless you have direct experience with "phase cancellation" and "wave interference". Indeed, any information can be completely hidden in a recording (or any pair of waveforms) and laid bare by "flopping the phase" between the two, so that all of the redundant information cancels out.

My posts were simply to describe an analogy that struck me with great force - it was all the more profound to me because wave-interference is an important element in emergent weaponry and other technologies being messed with these days. I hope that some latched on to what struck me - the idea that learning to process the same information in new ways reveals new truths. The meaning I get out of reading the newspaper these days is completely different from the meaning I gleaned from a newspaper a few years ago. Same words. The key, and the way my analogy connects to reality, is how the content of many many articles are "filtered", and how the altered or missing information can be discerned by overlaying all of that content (all of those "waveforms"), if you get my drift??

Arghhgrh, doh1.gif ... I wish I could explain it better. You gotta "hear it" I guess biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 24 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

I wonder if phase cancellation would work for AM radio.

Create a stereo advertisement so that when the
AM station played "your" ad the signal would cancel
out everything else leaving a hidden message.

Is this possible?

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 24 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

QUOTE (lunk @ Jun 25 2007, 06:05 AM)
Is this possible?

biggrin.gif

Sorry, if i read you correctly, then no. There has to be correlation between the combined waves.

wink.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 24 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Take a mono recording of a song
split it into 2 tracks, right and left,
invert one of the tracks and mix in
a message on just 1 track.

The stereo track(s), in order to be broadcast
by the AM station, MUST be converted to
a mono track for transmission.
In doing so they cancel out the song
leaving only your message.

Would this method work?

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 24 2007, 06:44 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

Yes. Perfectly.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 24 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #52

Group Icon

It's time to make some golden (he he) "mono atomic" public service announcements.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 24 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

wink.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 24 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

I guess I should explain:

"Mono atomic" is just my a way of
describing an audio recording technique
that results in sounding completely different
in mono (one speaker) than in stereo
(two speakers)

lunk

+Quote Post
Wingmaster05
post Jun 25 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #55

Member No.: 487

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 23 2007, 12:58 PM)
This was such a revalation to me, I'm gonna keep pounding it out. It's like those 3-d glasses that give you stereospopic vision in a movie theatre. It's like the quantum experiment where, you're not supposed to be able to simultaneously know the position and the momentum of a particle at once, yet there is a way to eject photons in opposite directions that are correlated and you can measure the position of one and the momentum of the other and calculate the exact position and momentum of both, hence getting around the uncertainty principle. It's like the way the CIA used 6,000 hertz and a 6,007 hertz tones to generate mind altering 7 hertz tones in the brain. The information isn't contained in one wave or the other, the information is contained in the correlation of the two waves.

This analogy has gripped me since it hit me. Out world-perception is not produced through any particular content that is fed to us at one time, it is embedded in all of the content - either by what is deleted or by what is enhanced. The content is not so important - it is the algorythm via which the content is packaged - it is the underlying message that the world is "like this", that is conveyed via a filter. The content is not as important as the filter, or what is correlated between various content. As the intended "world-view" takes root, it is not even necessary to constantly mess with the content or even the filter, because the media conforms to it automatically. Only when the "world-view" needs to be changed somewhat does a radical event, like 9/11, become necessary. Once the train has made the turn is on it's new track everyone follows it naturally - they are programmed to do so. Point being, this "information" is embedded in what we receive from all angles, just like the information that tells a bat where the food is is embedded in the superimposistion of audio waves.

It is the same technology that is used to focus directed energy weapons. It is the same technology used to hide messages in multiple codes. It is the same technology that I use to create the sound that I want, using wave interference. It is the same technology used to embed the reality we perceive in the various media we inhale. It is information stored not in a single sentence, but in the shared or not shared segments of multiple sentences (or news broadcasts).

whistle.gif

I promise, I'm not nutz. Think about it.

wow. slightly mindblowing. It wasn't hitting me until the second post. So which psychadelic mushroom where you using? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 25 2007, 03:11 PM
Post #56

Group Icon

All pervasive disinformation.
All media is controlled by the few.
Every thing from sports to comedy to news,
is carefully intertwined with the message.
That message is then ingrained in our
collective brain and is taken as fact.

This is what controls the people,
this is what motivates.
This is what determines the will of the people.
One that controls the message, controls
the will of the people.
and everybody has heard that,
the will of the people is the will of...

cheers, lunk

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 25 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

QUOTE (Wingmaster05 @ Jun 26 2007, 01:12 AM)
So which psychadelic mushroom where you using? biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

None, unfortunately.

+Quote Post
Roy_Sinister
post Jun 25 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #58

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 17

I am so happy more people are digging these ideas. I have been on to them for a while but lack the technical development, mentally or other wise to explain what I was learning or how I was understanding it.

I think it's that I can 'see' what it means in my head, or understand it by noticing the effects of some of these technologies, mainly because I have been seeking them out, dig?

The last few nights, I have been hearing an audible tone coming from outside, very low and almost unnoticable, but once you tune it in, it starts to go from a single tone to a sort of pulse.

Anyway, I will buzz off for now.

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 9 2020, 07:22 AM
Post #59

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 22 2007, 11:03 PM) *
...These things are fairly easy to understand, the concepts are very well understood and well defined. But one can only harness them once they learn to "see" with their ears - to be able to predict, and then hear those changes in the combined wave form. What you are "seeing", is the wave interaction. Predicting the effect, then hearing the result, and in effect "seeing" sound. That's about as well as I can explain it.

I suppose a more clumsy anology might be that there are 100 characters in the alphabet, but that we are only taught 26. When we read, we only see those learned 26 characters, and much extra hidden information gets past us. Then someone explains that there are these other characters - and we say, no way, your nuts. Then they show us the treasure trove of information that can be unlocked by learning these other hidden characters - and slowly, we learn a new way of reading, and see a whole 'nother world of information - not just that, but completely new meaning imparts on all the information we have read thus-far.

For what it's worth... biggrin.gif

The analogy is apt. When I say no one knows how to read, I am speaking metaphorically using words that also happen to be literally true. It -- the how -- has to do with a quality of attention that isn't 'natural' for us and is no longer taught in what our so-called civilization calls "schools," and hasn't been for the past 10 to 12 millennia. That knowledge was retained and passed on in oral esoteric traditions, as well as in myths, symbols and monuments, a few of which have survived into this age.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st December 2021 - 11:27 AM