IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: John Lear - Disinformation? Cia Operative?

elreb
post Jan 6 2011, 12:36 PM
Post #261

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (johnlear @ Jan 6 2011, 06:01 AM) *
A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you elreb and all my friends here a P4T

John Lear

Good morning Sir…elreb reporting for duty…

Well it is morning in Maui and about 70 degrees and clear skys…
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Jan 6 2011, 01:44 PM
Post #262

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 744

QUOTE (elreb @ Jan 4 2011, 02:36 PM) *
Good morning Sir…elreb reporting for duty…

Well it is morning in Maui and about 70 degrees and clear skys…

Mo bettah......smile.gif

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 6 2011, 02:36 PM
Post #263

QUOTE (johnlear @ Jan 6 2011, 07:44 AM) *
Mo bettah......smile.gif

Seeing as… we have both been around the world…I can’t help but love 80 degree weather and Sun shine almost all year long.

If you need snow or colder air you just hop over to the Big Island…

Our earthquakes and tsunamis are a joke…

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 6 2011, 03:20 PM
Post #264

Member No.: 331

Back atcha, John Lear. salute.gif

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jan 6 2011, 03:44 PM
Post #265

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (lunk @ Jun 12 2010, 10:12 PM) *
This pretty much eventually leads to the conclusion,
that matter is made out of space.

...and so are we,
made of that same matter.

Spaced enough yet?

Yeah but!

The real problem is that the matter and energy (e=mc2) as we know it where matter is composed of nuclear particles and than in turn sub-nuclear particles only account for about 4 percent of what must constitute the total if gravitational forces are considered. The rest must be something else, hence dark matter and dark energy.

The universe is only expanding as galaxies and clusters of galaxies move apart. That is except for those galaxies which are being drawn together as the nearby Andromeda galaxy is being pulled in towards our 'milky way'. Andromeda will draw close before moving past our galaxy and then conducting a U-turn as it is finally pulled in and the galaxies collide.

The solar system tends not expand as local gravitational effects distort space time so as to keep the planets in orbit. Indeed it is Earth's gravity that tends to restrict the volumetric expansion of the Earth. Any small accretion of mass from particles falling to Earth will have a negligible impact and it must be considered the loss of mass as gases and particles from the surface are conducted into the upper atmosphere and drift away from the Earths gravitational field.

The Earth is round because of gravity. Asteroids lack the mass to form into near spherical objects and so remain irregularly shaped.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jan 6 2011, 03:54 PM
Post #266

QUOTE (lunk @ May 29 2010, 01:05 PM) *
This would mean that the moon is much closer to the Earth's weight,
than as it is presently measured.

Do not confuse mass and weight.

The more massive a body (plant, sun, galaxy) then the more will nearby objects weigh. But of course two bodies will exert a gravitational force on each other thus the centre of gravity of the Earth-moon system is within the Earth but way off centre. It also must move as the moon orbits the Earth. Much seismic activity is linked to the pull of the moon on the Earth as it orbits.

Gravity is some function of space and time neither of which form straight lines in the Euclidean sense.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 6 2011, 04:44 PM
Post #267

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jan 6 2011, 09:20 AM) *
Back atcha, John Lear. salute.gif

I’m with you Amazed and I was hoping not to scare Captain Lear off “Again” by talking space-time mumbo jumbo on this thread…

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Jan 6 2011, 05:44 PM
Post #268

QUOTE (elreb @ Jan 4 2011, 06:44 PM) *
I’m with you Amazed and I was hoping not to scare Captain Lear off “Again” by talking space-time mumbo jumbo on this thread…

No problem.

There is no basis for Newton's assumption that gravitational force is due to and is proportional to the quantity or density of matter. The moon alleged gravity is based upon the alleged measurements of Apollo 15 and Newtons G=m1m2/r squared. But no Apollo flight ever went to the moon.

In fact we do not know what causes gravity but it is certainly not the quantity or density of matter.

Einsteins general and special theories are all incorrect because he assumed that gravity was caused by the quantity and density of matter.

Einstein said that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light which in incorrect. Here are 3 examples of things that travel faster than the speed of light ©:

Cerenkov radiation
Anti-mesons
Superluminal

The proof of Einsteins errors are found in the disproving of the 4 pillars upon which his theories are based:

The principal of equivalence
The gravitation Red Shift
The gravitational bending of light, and
Perihelion Rotation

All four of these pillars can be easily knocked down and disproved. (Pari Spolter 'Gravitational Force of the Sun' Orb Publishing, Granda Hills, CA).

We are told the gravitational force of the moon is one sixth that of earth and that number is based on the quantity and density of mass, the Earth assumed to be 5.5 gr.cm cubed and the moon 3.34 gr.cm cubed. All of this is pure nonsense.

If you use the Newton/Bullialdus Theory of Inverse Square, wherein you do not need to assume quantity or density of matter but only size, distance and neutral point 43,495 miles to figure 64% of Earths gravity. Arguing the point as a three body problem and figuring in the sun using the exact time of the alleged landing of Apollo 11 we find the moon's gravity to be 70% of earth's.

Neither can Einsteins theories explain

But humanity is consistently being dumbed down in the scientific field, an effort which began with Simon Newcomb's (a Navy Admiral and Director of the Naval Observatory in Washington, DC.) who traveled to Paris in 1870 to trash the decorated Danish Astronomer and Mathematician Peter Andreas Hansen for his dissertation in 1856 to the Royal Astronomical Society on the moon where Hansen proposed the possibility of life there.

My theory is sex, drugs and rock 'n roll will save the world.

John Lear

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 6 2011, 08:37 PM
Post #269

QUOTE (johnlear @ Jan 6 2011, 11:44 AM) *
Pari Spolter 'Gravitational Force of the Sun' Orb Publishing, Granda Hills, CA

I have the book and agree with the both of you

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jan 7 2011, 07:58 AM
Post #270

QUOTE (elreb @ Jun 16 2010, 08:15 PM) *
Post Script:
John Lear did ask that we purchase a copy of Pari Spolter’s book “Gravitational Force of the Sun". This I did. I actually received a “Review Copy”. This book will be closely examined and if found to have merit, will receive my backing.

It is critical to understand that Pari’s greatest denouncers…never read the book but they cast the first stone.

Huh! Too expensive!

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Jan 7 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #271

QUOTE (elreb @ Jan 4 2011, 10:37 PM) *
I have the book and agree with the both of you

It comes down to this: Knowledge costs money; how informed do you want to be?

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 7 2011, 01:05 PM
Post #272

QUOTE (johnlear @ Jan 7 2011, 06:49 AM) *

Back in the days of Plato, Socrates, Solon, Aristotle and others…education included philosophy, logic, ethics, and rhetoric, in addition to all the normal stuff.

Today people seem to live in small, compact boxes exclaiming they just do not have the time to understand.

Did you hear Bill O’Reilly claims that Ocean tides “can’t be explained” and thus prove that existence of god. O'Reilly goes on to explain to Mr. Silverman and his viewers that the magical cloud wizard causes the tides instead of the gravitational forces of the sun and moon.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jan 8 2011, 02:13 PM
Post #273

QUOTE (johnlear @ Jan 5 2011, 02:49 PM) *

Was that aimed at my 'too expensive' remark?

Yes I agree that knowledge costs money and is why I accepted a high price for a book on Oceanography.

A glance at my profile and interests will give a clue as to how spread my library is. Indeed SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) casts me something of a look each time a new book appears in the house. Thus I have to, at times, prioritise and considering my existing library (see below) 'Gravitational Forces of the Sun' does not look like good value. I will consider further.

I could discourse on many a topic including sailing warship architecture and its development, Victorian warship development and 'The Great Gunnery Scandal' of WW1 involving one Arthur Pollen. Other topics I could pick could be technological aspects of aviation such as X-Planes, aero engines (piston or gas turbine). In the mid 1960s I took Interavia every month and remember a very interesting article describing the speed regimes of gast turbines, ram-jets, pulse-jets, and scram-jets with various combinations of those - but that was before the Concord(e) power unit design had gelled and what an interesting achievement that was when completed. I wrote articles about the XB70 and rigid rotors, tubular section rotors with air ducted out of span-wise slots for helicopters. This later FLIGHT International provides information for those curious.

But I am also very interested in the science that underpins current thinking on the developmental history of the universe and where it may be going. I have been working my way through the works of Feynman (I am saving up for his Lectures on Physics seeing as public libraries over here no fail), Hawking and Penrose to name but a few.

But there are some things that don't seem to add up concerning the development of an anti-gravity force (or effect) in spite of having read Nick Cook's 'The Hunt for Zero Point' (shame there is no INDEX), in which the name Bill Lear figures so I guess that you as a descendant should have some idea of the true state of development here. But, if anti-gravity has been working a viable mechanism for the outstanding performance of aircraft such as the B2 Spirit then why are we still prating about with vectoring engine thrust for cutting edge military aircraft and still using helicopters to a large extent. And those are just a few of the myriad possibilities where ant-gravity could be a help in engineering projects.

As for UFOs. Well, I think there are many mundane explanations for most of the 'sightings' from weather and other (Skyhook) balloons driven at altitude by jetstreams, mirage reflections due to light refraction and reflection at atmospheric layer temperature boundaries, secret military aircraft particularly around Muroc/Edwards (I find the story behind that Muroc name interesting), and not forgetting out and out hoaxes.

Books for enlightenment are; Martin Gardner's 'Fads and Fallacies in the Name of Science', Robert L Park's 'Voodoo Science: The Road from Foolishness to Fraud' and the currently pertinent work by Carl Sagan 'The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark' which should be on every school child's reading list, I read this soon after publication and a daughter presented me with a new copy just this Christmas - bless her - and so I have read it again.

I do hope that you take this in the spirit in which it is intended - open minded, scientific.

From one core to another: salute.gif cheers.gif

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Jan 8 2011, 02:14 PM

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jan 8 2011, 02:17 PM
Post #274

QUOTE (johnlear @ Jan 4 2011, 07:44 PM) *
In fact we do not know what causes gravity but it is certainly not the quantity or density of matter.

I agree, but the quantity of matter in a body does have a proportional gravitational effect.

What gravity is at the deepest level dunno.gif .

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Jan 8 2011, 05:20 PM
Post #275

quote name='Omega892R09' date='Jan 6 2011, 04:17 PM' post='10792931']
I agree, but the quantity of matter in a body does have a proportional gravitational effect.

What gravity is at the deepest level dunno.gif .
[/quote]

There are several planets and moons within our solar system which are hidden from us. If a 'body does have a proportional gravitational effect' then they would have perturbed the orbits of the other known planets.

Gravity, therefore, has not the slightest proportional gravitational effect.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 8 2011, 06:03 PM
Post #276

QUOTE (johnlear @ Jan 8 2011, 11:20 AM) *
There are several planets and moons within our solar system which are hidden from us. If a 'body does have a proportional gravitational effect' then they would have perturbed the orbits of the other known planets.

I also understand that several moons like Ganymede and Titan are actually larger than planets like Mercury.

Something they did not point out in High School…

More “Main Stream” education not teaching correctly…

This post has been edited by elreb: Jan 8 2011, 06:07 PM

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Jan 8 2011, 06:05 PM
Post #277

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Jan 6 2011, 04:13 PM) *
Was that aimed at my 'too expensive' remark?

Yes.

Yes I agree that knowledge costs money and is why I accepted a high price for a book on Oceanography.

On a scale of 1 to 1000 one being what is in the public domain and 1000 being what is really in the ocean, the U.S. Navy/NASA/ knows only about 3.

Many of the remnants of prior civilizations are down there along with current ET bases.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 8 2011, 06:20 PM
Post #278

QUOTE (johnlear @ Jan 8 2011, 12:05 PM) *
Many of the remnants of prior civilizations are down there along with current ET bases.

I actually have a small library of over 1000 books with the most expensive costing more than $500.

Value is in the eye of the holder…

+Quote Post
johnlear
post Jan 8 2011, 07:03 PM
Post #279

QUOTE (elreb @ Jan 6 2011, 08:20 PM) *
I actually have a small library of over 1000 books with the most expensive costing more than $500.

Value is in the eye of the holder…

Have you read any of them? What did you find out? smile.gif

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jan 8 2011, 07:25 PM
Post #280

QUOTE (johnlear @ Jan 8 2011, 01:03 PM) *
Have you read any of them? What did you find out? smile.gif

Back in the old days, I was a code reader [building codes, IRS codes, contracts] and was conditioned to “Source” all data to discover its original intent. Then go out and explain what the code/law /regulation were trying to say.

Later on, I became a ghost editor for other writers, sourcing information before it went into print.

Not all source material is readily available so I would look for auctions and buy the original books. I still do this!

I discovered that writers and historians use their “artistic license” way too often.

What I found out…is to take nothing…at its word…and check things out for yourself.

Visit My Website some of my maps are original and cost $$$

This post has been edited by elreb: Jan 8 2011, 08:09 PM

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 04:38 PM