IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Flight 93 Flight Path Not "routine"

Scooby
post Jan 21 2013, 08:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,076

Howdy all.

I have a question I hope I can get some clarification about regarding flight 93’s flight path. According to the 9/11 Commission Report “by all accounts the first 46 minutes of flight 93 proceeded routinely”. Yet when I checked the United (or any other airline) flight paths from New York/New Jersey to SF they show flight 93 was never on a "routine flight path". In fact they went off course almost immediatly.

United Flight paths
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...umb=EFx.zc0IsPc

AMerica West flight paths cross reference
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...umb=EFx.zc0IsPc

A routine flight path on the Northern route would have taken it over Northern Michigan and clear of the many major cities along the bottom of the Great Lakes. A southern route would have gone nowhere near Cleveland so they had to be taking the northern route.

Flight 93's flight path
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...umb=nEbx9Lu4yJG

Flight 93 starts out routine...but then makes an adjustment early on (after achieving max alt?) turning south and recalibrating a course that takes them directly to Cleveland. This is not a “routine flight path” for a coast to coast flight from any source I can find. This flight path should have been very noticeable to the FAA and UA and considered a red flag. Can anyone provide any info on why this flight path would have been taken. Is it common to fly coast to coast over several major cities and airports? Thanks folks. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Scooby: Jan 21 2013, 08:05 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Truthissweet
post Sep 28 2014, 08:08 AM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

From a 911 timeline article I read:

NASA’s KC-135 in parabolic flight:
".......A special aircraft operated by NASA is in the air over western New York State at the time of the terrorist attacks and, at one point, a large aircraft, which those on board later learn is the hijacked Flight 93, flies less than 1,000 feet below it. [Space Center Roundup, 9/2002 ] The plane, NASA 931, is a modified KC-135—a four-engine military aircraft similar to the Boeing 707. It is used by NASA for reduced gravity research, and is known as the “Weightless Wonder” or sometimes the “Vomit Comet.” The aircraft creates weightless conditions for brief periods by flying up and down in large parabolic arcs. It is regularly operated from NASA’s Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, Ohio, next to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, and usually flies four days a week. A typical flight lasts two to three hours and consists of the plane flying 40 to 60 parabolas. - A team of scientists from NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas, has flown to Cleveland to conduct microgravity experiments on the KC-135. Dominic Del Rosso, the test director on the plane, will later recall that the team is flying over western New York State when the terrorist attacks occur. During the routine mission, the KC-135 cruises back and forth along the New York shore of Lake Ontario, climbing and descending to create a freefall condition to simulate microgravity. Del Rosso will comment, “To think that this type of maneuver might ever seem threatening never crossed my mind until [September 11].” The plane’s crew members are notified at some point that a large plane is intersecting their flight path less than 1,000 feet below them, instead of the usual 2,000-foot minimum distance. They will later learn that this aircraft is the hijacked Flight 93, which crashes in Pennsylvania (see ). Del Rosso will recall, “After the unwanted flyby, we landed having no idea why or what was going on.” [Space Center Roundup, 9/2002 ] The scientists are unable to return to Houston on this day, as scheduled, after the FAA orders all planes to land (see ), and so have to be put up in a hotel in Cleveland.........."

Some oddities I noticed:

The 'official' 93 flight path does not even come close to where NASA plane was in flight in western NY.

Why does Del Rosso make comment about maneuvering in relation to 911?

What time did this NASA plane presumably land at Hopkins in Cleveland? (by the way, I grew up in northeast Ohio)

How many personnel were on board?

Where did they stay in Cleveland?(considering that hotel located right next to Hopkin's airport parking lot had to have been closed when airport was evaluated)

Could this plane have been used to follow fictitious 93 flight path at some point so witnesses could see a plane flying in an irregular way?

Jim Marrs in his 911 book mentions NASA scientists at Glenn Center. I think he assumed at the time of writing that passengers reportedly going into Glenn Center were in fact the NASA crew and not from flight 93 which was reported to have landed and de-planed at Glenn Center.

Maybe the NASA plane was flying high above Shanksville area while an eyewitness described Warthog type plane flew right above treetops and shot a missile to form crater. Just speculation on my part.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEK_nCNuAw
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 02:23 PM