IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Bollyn Deception, The Shanksville crater was NOT there in 1994

yankee451
post Mar 2 2015, 03:52 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,427

Christopher Bollyn is a liar and a fraud. The damage he has caused can be seen by anyone who asks a truther about the Shanksville crater, odds are they'll parrot:

"You know that gash was on Google Earth in 1994!"

Well that's just not true, as can be seen here:

http://youtu.be/YaQNH19mK60
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 2 2015, 11:15 AM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (yankee451 @ Mar 2 2015, 02:52 AM) *
Christopher Bollyn is a liar and a fraud. The damage he has caused can be seen by anyone who asks a truther about the Shanksville crater, odds are they'll parrot:

Yankee, here is your vid:

That is the first time I have seen a comparison. What about the alledged picture of Tom Ridge in helicopter over Shanksville taken at 6:05pm and not showing burned out woods? (You do good work at LRF)

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Mar 2 2015, 11:17 AM

+Quote Post
yankee451
post Mar 2 2015, 11:47 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 2 2015, 07:15 AM) *
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YaQNH19mK60" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is the first time I have seen a comparison. What about the alledged picture of Tom Ridge in helicopter over Shanksville taken at 6:05pm and not showing burned out woods? (You do good work at LRF)

Thank you!

I'd like to see that alleged picture. Coming from the former head of Homeland Security head, I'd take anything he has to offer with a grain of salt.

This post has been edited by yankee451: Mar 2 2015, 11:48 AM

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 2 2015, 12:11 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (yankee451 @ Mar 2 2015, 10:47 AM) *
Thank you!

I'd like to see that alleged picture. Coming from the former head of Homeland Security head, I'd take anything he has to offer with a grain of salt.

Third picture on left.
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sit...ver+shanksville

+Quote Post
Shallel
post Mar 2 2015, 12:50 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,476

Great work Steve! It is sad that people who value the truth must constantly debunk lies from the "Truth Movement", instead of spending our precious time on solutions to a deadly serious state of affairs set into motions by the false flag event of 9/11. Every day that passes makes it more likely that the lies are ingrained in the academic record.

I honor the constructive things that have been accomplished by groups and individuals but it has not
led to the truth, prosecutions, and a righting of the historic record.

Can you say JFK? I worry that 40 years down the road people will still be arguing different theories, and the
history books will still say al Qaeda trained on the monkey bars to fly 767s way beyond their capabilities
(though probably not as much as I worry that the planet may not be able to sustain life in 40 years).

We need to focus on the real "hard science" - strength of a material or structure is the most important in how it fares in
a collision. Any kid who has used a slingshot knows to use a rock, not a ping pong ball if you are hunting a squirrel.

As I have said, I am willing to support a crash test educational project in any way I can.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 2 2015, 04:28 PM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (yankee451 @ Mar 2 2015, 02:52 AM) *

Steve, you are not the first and won't be the last, to attempt to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Must every truther (including yourself) get ALL of his/her theories/facts about 9/11 straight?

In studying 9/11 I have found that almost every single truther has made mistakes (some big, some small) in
analyzing what happened on 9/11. I am talking about no-name and big-name players alike.

Yes, from the evidence you presented here, it appears that Bollyn goofed with his gash assessment.
Therefore, according to you, all the rest of his work must duly be trashed.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 4 2015, 01:41 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (yankee451 @ Mar 2 2015, 10:47 AM) *
Thank you!

Yankee451, can you use exif to determine if that Ridge photo was taken around 6 PM on 911? Also, do you see any fire in the woods? Thanks in advance.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 4 2015, 04:13 PM
Post #8

I don't see a fire in the woods unless I am blind. BUSTED! That picture was either taken before 911 or fire was set night of 911. Take your name off the Erie Airport, Tom. Loser.

+Quote Post
SKYDRIFTER
post Mar 7 2015, 04:59 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (yankee451 @ Mar 2 2015, 07:52 AM) *

Excuse me -

The purported Shanksville impact site was in a broad grass-covered area - free of any sign of burned grass - not the 'stripped' area discussed in this thread. The only "burned" area was in a grove of trees, about 1/3 mile from the purported impact site, which allegedly was caused by a 'bounced' engine.

What's going on?

+Quote Post
yankee451
post Mar 8 2015, 02:47 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 2 2015, 12:28 PM) *
Steve, you are not the first and won't be the last, to attempt to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Must every truther (including yourself) get ALL of his/her theories/facts about 9/11 straight?

In studying 9/11 I have found that almost every single truther has made mistakes (some big, some small) in
analyzing what happened on 9/11. I am talking about no-name and big-name players alike.

Yes, from the evidence you presented here, it appears that Bollyn goofed with his gash assessment.
Therefore, according to you, all the rest of his work must duly be trashed.

Hey Mike,

Bollyn ENLARGED the 2001 image to three times it's size, and then ROTATED it to match the direction of the 1994 gash. THAT IS NOT AN ACCIDENT, and even if if by some remote possibility it WAS an accident then he sure as hell is too incompetent to be called a journalist, and it goes without saying that everything he says should be taken with a bucket of salt, a bushel of limes and a case of tequila.

How do you think controlled opposition works, Mike? You have spooks like Bollyn spreading outright falsehoods which then get parroted by lazy "truthers" and voila, the whole truth movement is discredited for not doing even the simplest of fact-checking.

+Quote Post
yankee451
post Mar 8 2015, 02:53 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 4 2015, 09:41 AM) *
Yankee451, can you use exif to determine if that Ridge photo was taken around 6 PM on 911? Also, do you see any fire in the woods? Thanks in advance.

Thanks - I recall that photo now. Ridge, the father of homeland security - jesus, who writes this stuff.

I don't see any fire or smoke but then there wasn't even much smoke in the woods when the first responders arrived (I'm not counting the white smoke that looks suspiciously like a smoke machine coming from the crater), and I'm sure they would have extinguished what little fire was left long before that Ridge photo was captured.

It looks to me like the darker, burned trees are lost in the shadows.

+Quote Post
yankee451
post Mar 8 2015, 03:02 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (Shallel @ Mar 2 2015, 08:50 AM) *
Great work Steve! It is sad that people who value the truth must constantly debunk lies from the "Truth Movement", instead of spending our precious time on solutions to a deadly serious state of affairs set into motions by the false flag event of 9/11. Every day that passes makes it more likely that the lies are ingrained in the academic record.

I honor the constructive things that have been accomplished by groups and individuals but it has not
led to the truth, prosecutions, and a righting of the historic record.

Can you say JFK? I worry that 40 years down the road people will still be arguing different theories, and the
history books will still say al Qaeda trained on the monkey bars to fly 767s way beyond their capabilities
(though probably not as much as I worry that the planet may not be able to sustain life in 40 years).

We need to focus on the real "hard science" - strength of a material or structure is the most important in how it fares in
a collision. Any kid who has used a slingshot knows to use a rock, not a ping pong ball if you are hunting a squirrel.

As I have said, I am willing to support a crash test educational project in any way I can.

Thank you Shallel -I'm sure that had we not had to wade through 13 years of misdirection from the people who we thought were on our side, we could have solved this thing pronto. In such a world a publicity stunt such as the 9/11 Crash Test project wouldn't even be needed.

Thanks again,

Steve

+Quote Post
yankee451
post Mar 8 2015, 03:05 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (SKYDRIFTER @ Mar 7 2015, 12:59 PM) *
Excuse me -

The purported Shanksville impact site was in a broad grass-covered area - free of any sign of burned grass - not the 'stripped' area discussed in this thread. The only "burned" area was in a grove of trees, about 1/3 mile from the purported impact site, which allegedly was caused by a 'bounced' engine.

What's going on?

Yeah, we were discussing the trees.

In the below video I explain the trees to my graphic artist so he can model it for the follow up video:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/l8VVPl5RPIM

This post has been edited by yankee451: Mar 8 2015, 03:15 AM

+Quote Post
yankee451
post Mar 8 2015, 03:16 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 2 2015, 07:15 AM) *
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YaQNH19mK60" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have never been able to embed a youtube video here - what's the secret?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 8 2015, 09:36 AM
Post #15

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (yankee451 @ Mar 2 2015, 03:52 AM) *

The ignorance of your statement strongly suggests you have not read a word Bollyn has written. I have read both his books, and his main contribution regarding Shanksville is that he interviewed Wally Miller in Wally's place of business, and it was a cordial interview with friends of Wally participating. That was in Fall 2011 or thereabouts, and it finally explained how and why Wally issued very conflicting statements back in September 2001.

That fairly recent interview finally explains what really happened there that day.

I'm betting you are also ignorant of the statements of the mayor of Shanksville.

+Quote Post
yankee451
post Mar 8 2015, 11:37 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 8 2015, 05:36 AM) *
The ignorance of your statement strongly suggests you have not read a word Bollyn has written. I have read both his books, and his main contribution regarding Shanksville is that he interviewed Wally Miller in Wally's place of business, and it was a cordial interview with friends of Wally participating. That was in Fall 2011 or thereabouts, and it finally explained how and why Wally issued very conflicting statements back in September 2001.

That fairly recent interview finally explains what really happened there that day.

I'm betting you are also ignorant of the statements of the mayor of Shanksville.

I've read quite a bit of what that shyster has written, thanks. Once it became obvious that he was spreading falsehoods about 9/11 (not just at Shanksville, but also at the WTC with reports of molten metal too), why would I take anything he writes as factual? Don't you know how controlled opposition works? Most of what they say is true so that the important lies are more believable. But the damage he as done to the truth is obvious - just google "shanksville crater there in 1994" and you can see the results of his "activism."

He also really wants us all to blame Israel, and he also really wants us to believe they used nuclear weapons.

He's a liar and a fraud, and anyone who repeats his tripe is a useful idiot, including you Amazed (whatever your name is.)

Sincerely,

Steve De'ak

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 8 2015, 01:46 PM
Post #17

Yankee, to imbed video use the above template. Just substitute another video's 11 characters. Above it starts with YaQN...

After you have put in 11 characters, go to below left where bar says 'HTML off' and select 'HTML on Autobreak Mode On". Post and video may show up first time but sometimes you have to reload page.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 8 2015, 01:51 PM
Post #18

Wally is full of crap. Did he mention the exercises there? Did he mention the FBI took away his jurisdiction? Nothing happened there is what happened there, imho. Just an exercise with neighboring community being forced to take part with 'compensation'. Take Val McClatchey for example. Another bs artist.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 8 2015, 02:43 PM
Post #19

Bollyn article:
http://www.bollyn.com/the-shanksville-deception-of-9-11-2

Having been to the area several times since 9-11, I noticed that many of the people were noticably afraid to talk about the things they had seen and noticed around Shanksville on September 11, 2001. Several of them apologized and told me that they had been told by the F.B.I. or other agents of the U.S. government not to talk. From others I got the clear impression that they had been warned not to talk about what they knew. Then there are those who had obviously been told to tell lies.

Why was Wally Miller, the Somerset County Coroner, forced to turn over the "crash" site to the FBI? Why did he abdicate his responsibility for the site and the recovery of the bodies, his obligation under state law? Why was he not even allowed to be involved in the identification of the remains of the passengers of Flight 93, whose death certificates he duly signed?

Bollyn article:
http://www.bollyn.com/eyewitnesses-saw-mil...-of-flight-93-2

An Indian Lake resident said that federal agents had visited the marina after Spinelli had spoken to the Pittsburgh news channel [TV 4] and told him to stop talking about what he saw. Local firefighters were also told not to talk about what they had seen at the crash site.

Bollyn article:
http://www.bollyn.com/13695/

When I first met Miller at his funeral home, I learned that the FBI had asked him to go along with their demand that they take control of the crash scene, as the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported on October 15, 2001. It was thanks to some local workmen who were painting his porch that this information was divulged to me and my wife as we interviewed Miller. They prompted Miller saying, "Tell them what the FBI told you." The FBI had asked Miller if he was going to be a "team player" or something along those lines, and go along with the FBI taking control of the crash scene.

Wally is a nice fellow, but he thinks that everybody plays by the rules. He doesn't think about destroying evidence, especially when that evidence is human remains. He allowed the federal authorities to take control of the crime scene that was his responsibility and jurisdiction under the laws of the state of Pennsylvania. I had read that human remains had been taken from Shanksville to Dover AFB for identifying. I read that the identifying process at Dover was being done by several FBI agents working at the mortuary. I called Miller sometime before May 2006 and asked him about the ethics of his having signed death certificates for bodies that had been identified by others at Dover AFB. He got angry at me for having asked this direct question, but he cannot say that he has not heard that such things could have occurred.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 13 2015, 10:14 AM
Post #20

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (yankee451 @ Mar 8 2015, 11:37 AM) *
I've read quite a bit of what that shyster has written, thanks. Once it became obvious that he was spreading falsehoods about 9/11 (not just at Shanksville, but also at the WTC with reports of molten metal too), why would I take anything he writes as factual? Don't you know how controlled opposition works? Most of what they say is true so that the important lies are more believable. But the damage he as done to the truth is obvious - just google "shanksville crater there in 1994" and you can see the results of his "activism."

He also really wants us all to blame Israel, and he also really wants us to believe they used nuclear weapons.

He's a liar and a fraud, and anyone who repeats his tripe is a useful idiot, including you Amazed (whatever your name is.)

Sincerely,

Steve De'ak

Shysters don't usually get their ass beat in their own yard by the police, yet that's what happened to Bollyn.

Rumor has it his wife is jewish. I don't know, but if that's the case it seems a strange choice for an anti-Semite.

The reason he shows the Israeli connection is because it is there to show. His work is well researched, and he has connected many dots.

Call me a useful idiot if you must, but keep in mind that is usually the tactic used by a person who has nothing of substance to present.

The nuclear theory is the only one that explains all the strange events at WTC--strangely burnt vehicles, reports of humans with dripping skin and more. Reports of nuclear decontamination protocol in place that day. Hot spots visible from space.

What I like best about Bollyn is that his last interview with Wally Miller finally explains Wally's actions at that time. It all makes perfect sense.

Thank you Bollyn.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 05:05 AM