IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
Welcome To The Newcomer Forum !, ** Newcomers PLEASE READ **

Guinan
post Jan 13 2007, 11:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 72

This forum is meant for those of our visitors/members who are new to the 9-11 Truth Movement.

The sheer amount of information on this board can be quite overwhelming for those who have just decided to 'find out' what the Truth Movement is all about.
For that reason we will compile a short list of reading- and viewing material, in order to get you started.

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them here, but please search for the answer in the other posts first. You will find that often the same questions have already been asked - and answered.

Of course you are quite welcome to browse the rest of the board, as well as the extensive Library. No one is trying to 'lock you up' here, just providing a 'launching pad'. As soon as you feel up to it, please join us in the other forums as well.

Welcome to 'Pilots for 9-11 Truth'
Glad to have you on board !!

Guinan *not a pilot btw*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jan 13 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #2

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

Everybody is new to this at some point, and have many questions to ask. The Pilots forum is for grownups, and we like to keep things clear. So the purpose of the Newcomer Forum is to provide a place for people to ask those "stupid questions". Because questions are never really stupid. Not asking is what's stupid.

I join Guinan in a hearty welcome to all those who are just beginning to learn about this very complex subject. We hope to provide the newbies with accurate information to enhance their own knowledge and to help them with their discussions in real life. Because once you see the truth it is impossible to keep it to yourself.

Welcome! salute.gif

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Jan 13 2007, 11:18 AM
Post #3

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

I think this section is a great idea! Welcome newcomers, yay!
I'm sure it can seem overwhelming, so take things in little chunks if necessary, and feel free to ask questions. I've put together a short list below which you may find helpful, I hope. Keeping your balance is important, so I advise taking a look at the words of wisdom from Daniels on that topic here.

A few others who question the official account of the events of 9/11, just so you don't feel alone. The core group of the Pilots for 9/11 Truth organization archive
(which I don't belong to; I've just found this forum to be a great place to learn and share research and knowledge with others)

[@Waterdancer: I moved your external links to the thread about 'Online Reading' - Guinan]

For further research, our library here in the forum provides numerous links to articles, websites, documents etc. on a broad range of topics including both 9/11 and a broader perspective on how it may link to other events both prior to and after 9/11. Our research section offers links to some of the larger and more comprehensive reference resources which we have found to be valuable (not limited to 9/11).

This post has been edited by Guinan: Jan 16 2007, 11:46 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 13 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Ditto, ditto and ditto

Two things I just wanted to add, to emphasise to newish members here, ...Pilots' isn't just for ("real") pilots, though there are a lot of aviation professionals active here. Anyone looking for the truth is welcome (I'm not a pilot either btw). Secondly, this place is blessed in that there aren't a slew of "skeptics" (i.e. trolls, disrupters) trying to rattle our cages day and night. However, there's a down side to that - without such skeptics around, the basic questions about 9/11 don't get asked as often. Many of the members here have been researching this for some time and their interests tend to lead them into either intense research into specific aspects of 9/11, or into the "why" of it all... but that doesn't mean we don't like talking about the "nuts and bolts" of that fateful day as well.

- So don't be shy, newcomers. And on behalf of all the other members, welcome to Pilots for 9/11 Truth thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 13 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 321

Welcome to all of our newbies! We were all there at one point!

Right, all of us had to start somewhere in learning the truth about what is going on. There is much to learn. All I can suggest to you is start reading, and do a lot of it.

This forum has a lot of material. The library is full of information. The easiest way to start in the library is to use this link to look at all the topics. Then choose those you're interested in learning about:

Pinned: Quick Navigation (Library)

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=1170

The information provided throughtout this site may be hard to believe at first glance, but the more you read, the more you see just what is happening to our democracy.

It is important that every American get informed!

This post has been edited by jo56: Jan 13 2007, 01:00 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 13 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to all newcomers. We're happy you made it here. Anything we can do to help, please ask.

Thanks for making this section guys..

Cheers!
Rob

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 15 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

A few last words here from Guinan and myself, then I'm going to close this thread so that the things said here for the benefit of our newcomers don't get lost among too many posts ...

*First of all, the only 'stupid' question is the one that wasn't asked. So feel free to ask any question you may have about 9/11, the War on Terror, or the Truth Movement.

*Before starting a new thread, search the threads below as your line of inquiry may have already been addressed - of course, feel free to post in that thread if you have other questions. When you reply in a thread it will be "bumped" to the top automatically. If you have a new question, don't hesitate to open a new thread below, giving a short discription in the title.

*To the "old-timers" (myself and Guinan included), lets try to make ourselves available to answer questions from newcomers, while taking care not to clutter this forum by getting carried away in discussions among ourselves thumbsup.gif. This forum is for the Newcomers.

*And finally, to those searching for answers who have stumbled on to our little forum, a hearty Welcome ! smile.gif

Sincerely, Guinan & Sanders
(and all the other 'Pilots' for 911 Truth)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2019 - 07:45 AM