IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Location Video Of Pentagon Streets And Highways, CIT Jettin' Crosstown!

Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 11 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 75

A big part of the Pentagon attack misconception is that "thousands" in the area would be able to see the entire event go down.

Nothing could be farther from the truth primarily due to the complex topography.

In fact there are very few areas at all where you would be able to see the alleged "impact" and most who would be able to see the plane at all would only see it for about a split second.

The flyover would be concealed by the massive fireball and smoke plume as it cranked and banked upriver disguised as normal flight traffic out of Reagan that you can see regularly in the area as well as in the following footage.

CIT brings you to all of the surrounding areas to show you what it looks like for real.

The following series of location shots are invaluable for people trying to get familiar with the area in order to understand how this deception was carried out.

CIT Jettin' Crosstown

Cruise down Columbia Pike to Route 27 northbound and then back south on Route 27 again.
Part 1

Here we bring you on 395 to 27 northbound regular and HOV lanes, 395 to DC via 14th Street Bridge, and 110 south to Crystal City in front of the DoubleTree Hotel.
Part 2

Take a look at the view on 395 south on the 14th St. Bridge from DC, GW Pkwy south to the Pentagon lagoon, GW Pkwy north to Rosslyn, around the Navy Annex, and some amazing footage from the Air Force Memorial.
Part 3

(admins feel free to embed)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 11 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #2

Citizen Investigator

Member No.: 10

We see what's happenin'
We might start bustin'
We spell it out for you
If you talk it live it.

Too perfect.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 11 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #3

Citizen Investigator

Member No.: 10

My camera work around the area was shaky at times and had to be inconspicuous, that's why I tried to keep it low.

Remember also, that this is supposed to simulate people looking straight ahead and then being attracted to a fireball with the possibility of seeing a plane flying away.

If you noticed at the air force memorial, the do not enter sign and the light poles were visible. Imagine that thing pulling up over that into an ascent and still hitting the first floor. thumbdown.gif

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Nov 11 2007, 04:10 PM

+Quote Post
behind
post Nov 12 2007, 06:59 AM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 13

When I look at the videos, location of the Pentagon and the area around, then it is astonishing how low Pentagon sits. It is so absurd for a huge plane to hit the first floor travelling 530 mph, that to me that alone rules out the official story.

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Nov 12 2007, 08:21 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

Interesting view points. Thanks for making these.

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Nov 13 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #6

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

Very enlightening videos. Thank you Aldo and Craig.

CIT brings you to all of the surrounding areas to show you what it looks like for real.

The following series of location shots are invaluable for people trying to get familiar with the area in order to understand how this deception was carried out.

CIT Jettin' Crosstown

Cruise down Columbia Pike to Route 27 northbound and then back south on Route 27 again.
Part 1

Here we bring you on 395 to 27 northbound regular and HOV lanes, 395 to DC via 14th Street Bridge, and 110 south to Crystal City in front of the DoubleTree Hotel.
Part 2

Take a look at the view on 395 south on the 14th St. Bridge from DC, GW Pkwy south to the Pentagon lagoon, GW Pkwy north to Rosslyn, around the Navy Annex, and some amazing footage from the Air Force Memorial. 
Part 3
QUOTE (behind)
When I look at the videos, location of the Pentagon and the area around, then it is astonishing how low Pentagon sits. It is so absurd for a huge plane to hit the first floor travelling 530 mph, that to me that alone rules out the official story.

Yes I agree. A preposterous fantasy tale for people who think for themselves.

This post has been edited by SPreston: Nov 13 2007, 12:21 AM

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 16 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #7

Here are a bunch of rather relevant location images.

Best view of Pentagon and flight path from Arlington Cemetery. (where Keith Wheelhouse claims he was)

It would be impossible to see the alleged impact at all, doubtful he could see the plane on the official flight path at all, and he would have only seen the plane on the north side flight path for about a second as it banked over the navy annex.

He claims he saw the plane for about 60 seconds with a C-130 shadowing it and that the C-130 banked away just after the Sheraton (which you can only see the very top of).

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Nov 16 2007, 10:36 PM

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 16 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #8

I snuck around behind he storage buildings at Arlington Cemetery and got these awesome shots of the CITGO, Pentagon, and bridge.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 16 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #9

And here are some shots from up on the Air Force memorial:

CITGO is behind the trees:

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 16 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #10

Some great bridge shots:

Pole 1 and 2 approaching on right:

Pole 2:

Pole 1:

+Quote Post
JackD
post Nov 16 2007, 09:15 PM
Post #11

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 238

all of those light poles seem to have straight vertical base-to-tops.

why is the pole next to lloyd's cab curved -- if only a few degrees of curvature?>

did it come from a different area?
was the Virginia DOT using a different model in 2001?

Or (*cough) was that PentaPole never actually part of the Rt 27 infrastructure?

I am brainstorming here, people....

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Nov 17 2007, 12:28 AM
Post #12

Patriotic American

Great photos Craig. This is my favorite photo. Just imagine a 757 swooping down at 530 mph and clipping the tops of those bridge light poles and the other three further down and somehow miraculously preserving its wings and engines, and pulling up and leveling off just above ground level in order to match the almost level flight of the poorly faked security videos, and then smacking into the Pentagon 1st floor somehow between the undamaged cable spools and the 2nd story floor slab. Somehow, this official Hani Hanjour super-pilot is handling the 757 like a stunt plane, easily countering the tremendous ground effects of the large aircraft at 530 official mph just a few feet off the ground. Amazing. Preposterous. Impossible. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Since your shot was taken from above the Pentagon roof in elevation, it appears those 40' bridge light pole lamps are above the 4th story windows in elevation. So the 757 Flight 77 which never happened had to drop down about 40' after hitting the bridge light poles #1 and #2 before leveling off to match the flight path shown in the much maligned security videos. Ridiculous. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Nov 17 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #13

Patriotic American

QUOTE (JackD)
all of those light poles seem to have straight vertical base-to-tops.

why is the pole next to lloyd's cab curved -- if only a few degrees of curvature?>

did it come from a different area?
was the Virginia DOT using a different model in 2001?

Or (*cough) was that PentaPole never actually part of the Rt 27 infrastructure?

I am brainstorming here, people....

It is obvious from the photos that they used the exact same style of light poles as replacements, and likely in exactly the same spots to maintain the engineered lighting effects. The old bases were probably dug up out of the ground and new ones installed. The main poles look perfectly straight. But Lloyd's pole is perfectly curved and not straight at all.

That beautifully curved #1 light pole seen by Lloyd's taxi was obviously planted there and the entire scene staged to NeoCON the American people into accepting the LIE that a 757 Flight 77 piloted by commercial aircraft superpilot but abject Cessna failure Hani Hanjour actually flew into the Pentagon. Unfortunately most boob tube addicted Americans are easily fooled.

Pole 1 and 2 approaching on right. Pole 2 this side of the bridge overpass and pole 1 on the other side:

Pole 1 on south side of bridge overpass with standard truss arm and light fixture and main pole perfectly straight

Alleged #1 light pole which allegedly went through the windshield, which looks to be bent in a large mechanical tube bender

Mechanical hydraulic tubing and pipe benders - It would be a simple matter to bend a straight 1/8" wall thickness
10"/6" diameter aluminum light pole into the shape of Lloyd's pole in a hydraulic bending press
Just wrap it in cloth to prevent marring and scratching and bend it slightly to no certain specs
No big deal - the American people are easily CONned

Pipe bending presses

This post has been edited by SPreston: Nov 17 2007, 11:44 AM

+Quote Post
JackD
post Nov 19 2007, 04:20 AM
Post #14

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 238

If the Lloyd PentaPole was indeed curved, it happened (IMHO) as an intentional
result of manufacture process.

As outrageous as it sounds, I don't think that pole was of the same design as
the other ones shown standing along Rt 27.

Here's one pole not struck:

here's a downed pole (don't know which pole#)

compare to lloyd's curved PentaPole.

Why do the downed poles not match the upright poles?
was lloyd's pole in fact provided from some other source?

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Nov 19 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (SPreston @ Nov 17 2007, 10:03 AM)
Mechanical hydraulic tubing and pipe benders - It would be a simple matter to bend a straight 1/8" wall thickness
10"/6" diameter aluminum light pole into the shape of Lloyd's pole in a hydraulic bending press
Just wrap it in cloth to prevent marring and scratching and bend it slightly to no certain specs

Except that to avoid necking, or crimping, one needs to fill the tube with something. I have bent tube work for aircraft systems; fuel, oil, air, oxygen, hydraulics and pitot-static lines. We had a number of methods including filling with sand, inserting a metal coil which could be extracted afterwards or use a metal alloy which had a melting point below that of boiling water – Cerabend – which was run out after bending by re-heating in boiling water.

This of course rules out the bend being the result of damage from an aircraft collision where it would have necked as it bent. Or have I missed the point.

I once used some Cerabend to copy spoons used in the ‘coffee boat’, rest room to you guys perhaps, and then watch the astonished look on faces as folk stirred their coffee and found themselves holding only the tip of the handle the rest having vanished, well melted to the bottom of the mug. :ph43r:

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Nov 19 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Nov 11 2007, 02:17 PM)
The flyover would be concealed by the massive fireball and smoke plume as it cranked and banked upriver disguised as normal flight traffic out of Reagan that you can see regularly in the area as well as in the following footage.

CIT Jettin' Crosstown

Part 1

Very interesting, but as I have never been there I will have to look up a road map of the area.

But it certainly looks like the Germans seen in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts9lSnghLgA&feature=related

a link to which is currently on the same page as your first video sequence,

have missed out considerations of the area's topography.

They also indicate that a damaged turbofan would create white smoke, as seen in one the few Official released shots. It would not as clearly described in Eric Huffsmidt's Painfull Deceptions - Addendum.

See:

http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

for download links to that and much more.

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Nov 19 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Nov 19 2007, 01:05 PM)
They also indicate that a damaged turbofan would create white smoke

I see people say this but can not find evidence for such.

What say you?

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 19 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #18

Omega892R09,

It's not our fault that LC put out inaccurate information.

In fact we warned them before they released 2nd edition about the bunk Karl Schwartz JT8D claims but they included it anyway.

That german video does not address the light poles or the impossibility of Lloyd's account or the north side claim.

I can guarantee you that they could not fly the plane on the north side of of the gas station and still line up with the physical damage.

This proves a deception and is valid, accurate evidence.

We do not base any of our claims on the bunk info put out by LC.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 19 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #19

Nobody has claimed that it's impossible to hit the Pentagon in general.

The flight simulation they did is completely irrelevant.

They would need to simulate the plane perfectly matching up with the physical damage and hit the light poles for it to support the official story.

They did nothing of the sort.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 19 2007, 02:44 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Nov 19 2007, 01:27 PM)
The flight simulation they did is completely irrelevant.

They would need to simulate the plane perfectly matching up with the physical damage and hit the light poles for it to support the official story.

They did nothing of the sort.

Not to mention they did not specify speed. They would have to disable the crash logic in the sim to produce the speeds reported in the FDR. Crash logic kicks in a few knots above Vmo and the screen goes red while the sim freezes. Imagine that, disabling the crash logic in a sim which is telling you that the aircraft cannot fly above those speeds without tearing itself apart. If they didnt disable the crash logic, then they werent flying at the reported speeds which makes it alot easier to hit the building.

A good interview regarding sim reproduction of the hits on the WTC is here for those interested...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm58cPH8L78

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th November 2019 - 10:07 PM