IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Whoever Is Faithful In Small Matters Will Be Faithful In Large Ones (and Vice Versa)

paulmichael
post Jul 23 2012, 09:42 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

"Whoever is faithful in small matters will be faithful in large ones; whoever is dishonest in small matters will be dishonest in large ones" – Jesus Christ (Luke 16:10).

Well, it seems that Barack Obama is embroiled in yet another controversy: the alleged fraudulent, long-term use of a Social Security number that apparently had been assigned to a long-deceased man from Connecticut, this being on the heels of allegations of someone close to him presenting a forged Hawaiian birth certificate on his behalf.

It was revealed on a Youtube video that the Social Security number, which, when fed into the E-verify on-line facility of the Homeland Security Department for employment purposes, comes up FRAUDULENT. And so the commentator of the video says, "This guy can't get a job picking tomatoes, yet he can get a job in the White House heading up the largest military establishment in the world."

In a sense, it does not matter whether Mr. Obama is an "undocumented immigrant," and it does not matter whether his presidency is technically invalid.

What does matter is Mr. Obama's Oath of Office whereby he swore to defend and uphold the Constitution, and this includes all of the laws that were passed under the Constitution… you know, laws regarding the falsification of official documents and identity theft. THE SWEARING OF THAT OATH STILL HOLDS! So he owes it to the American public to make his best efforts to clear the air of all legal controversies and set things right EVEN IF THIS REQUIRES A RESIGNATION.

Actually, it certainly does matter if Barack Obama had been using an invalid Social Security number, and it certainly does matter if he has been hiding behind a falsified birth certificate because "Whoever is faithful in small matters will be faithful in large ones; whoever is dishonest in small matters will be dishonest in large ones."

With these being the cases, why should I listen to a guy who claims to have ordered a mob hit on an adversary that he did not like (Osama bin Laden et al).

Why should I believe that claim at all when, by all appearances, it seems to be a rather poorly contrived hoax, anyway… a hoax that brings Obama's level of culpability in the matter to a whole new level.

Why should I trust a guy who accepts a "gratuity" from a foreign influence when the Constitution clearly provides for impeachment with bribery having been the very inspiration behind such a provision? I'm talking about Barack Obama's acceptance of the Nobel Peace prize worth $1,400,000. (It does not matter that two prior sitting presidents have done the same.)

Footnote: some time prior to the alleged mob hit on bin Laden, a government representative was being interviewed on television about Libya and Muammar Gaddafi. The interviewer asked: "Why don't we just go in and take him [Gaddafi] out?" The government rep stated unequivocally: "We are not a government of assassination." Then Barack Obama changed everything… with what was probably yet another FRAUD!

Confidential to Obama: I guess that you are coming to learn that the Bible verse of my prior posting, "Every Secret Will Be Made Known," does, in fact, apply to you, too, just as it applies to Rudy. Here's the verse in full: " Every secret will be made known; whatever is covered will be uncovered; what you do behind closed doors will be shouted from the rooftops" (Matt. 10:26).

Paul Michael
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
elreb
post Jul 23 2012, 11:36 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

interesting?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Aug 2 2012, 09:53 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

You know, a lot of people will just write off the hijacking of a dead person's social security number as no biggie. Hey, wasn't Obama just an immature 15-year-old when he allegedly had done this.

And those same people would write off the presentation of a heavily falsified Hawaiian birth certificate on behalf of Obama as similarly being no biggie while Obama remains silent on the issue. Obama, himself, may have himself deluded into believing the same assessment of these things, rather than resign over such issues.

Think of the mentality of Obama fans. Why, one ghetto type of the same persuasion as Obama was interviewed on camera for the T.V. news saying in a breathy voice, "Oh, Obama, He's my king! He's my king!" And then a little later in the interview, this guy repeated the same thing. Hey, no elected official in this country should be called "king." You can say: "Jesus Christ is my King! Jesus Christ is my King!" But to call a non-monarch, elected official, "king" is horrendously inappropriate (and downright STUPID!)

If the guy who was interviewed on the news wasn't bad enough, think of all the campaign contributors who are dumping obscene amounts of money into the lap of Obama for his reelection efforts. Don't these fools realize that a hijacked social security number and a falsified birth certificate add up to a fairly certain assumption that Obama is neither a natural born citizen nor a naturalized one but an illegal alien and therefore is unqualified - BIG TIME - to be President?

Don't all these guys realize that seemingly minor transgressions, according to the tenant of Jesus Christ, indicate a capacity for much greater acts of dishonesty?

So what may be next in the works?

Will a megaton atom bomb be dropped on the Pentagon in the next 9/11-like event to be blamed on the reincarnation of boogie man Osama bin Laden and the fictitious organization known as "al Qaeda?"

Paul Michael

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 08:23 PM