IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Abovetopsecret Shuts Down 911 Forum - Blames P4t, split from "Suspected Govt Agent..." thread

Alan H.
post Aug 2 2012, 05:51 PM
Post #21

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,508

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Jul 30 2012, 06:08 AM) *
That's rich. ATS interested in the truth? Yeah right. They are interested in creating as many conspiracy theories as they can while they actualy label them conspiracy theories. In fact, I believe they used to call their "9/11 conspiracies" section "9/11 conspiracy theories".

ATS is a long time operation IMO. It's no surprise that they are shutting down the 9/11 forum in an attempt to link it to P4T.

It's all theater and PFT and CIT are the targets. Everywhere. Doubt and division must be created in the minds of whatever truthseekers are left out there.

We have to remember that ALL theories, including the "official" one, are, by definition, "conspiracy theories." Perhaps if more people knew what that term actually meant it wouldn't be so demonized. A "conspiracy" is just a plan by 2 or more people to commit a crime; and I think we all know the meaning of "theory," so any and all theories regarding 9/11 are conspiracy theories. The official one happens to be one of the most absurd ones, along with the people trying to claim that no actual planes impacted the towers. No plane hit the Pentagon, but these absurd theories about no planes hitting the towers actually does damage to the "truth movement," and accomplishes the above mentioned division & doubt.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Aug 2 2012, 06:06 PM
Post #22

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,828

To update the topic, even though I am sick of this already, the deal is now that they are going to open back up the forum with minimum wats score requirements of 10 for thread starters, and minimum wats score requirements of 1.0 to post at all. In browsing around to get an idea of what that means, to start threads in there you are going to have to have roughly from 800 to 1200 posts, or a lot more, to get that wats score of 10+.

For just posting, a wats score of 1 is equal to maybe 80 to 150 posts or so. It varies widely, depending on poster stats. It could take some posters 200 posts to reach that score.

Additionally, there is now a ban on sight, ZERO tolerance policy for even the most minor insult, even by innuendo. Call anyone a shill, and you're gone. But call anyone a hair-brained truther? I dunno. It appears they will ban that person too, from the looks of it.

I found it interesting that the same requirement was not imposed for anyone calling another member a truther, seeing as that is typically used in combination with other derogatory words. So I guess you can call someone a truther, but you can't call someone a delusional truther?

This is all so strange. I have no idea how it will play out. But if they stick to their guns, which I believe they will, maybe at least those seeking the truth and who just want a respectful debate can be free of the insults from OS proponents. But truthers are going to have to give up the insults too. And I'm totally game. I am a very nice guy, until attacked.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 2 2012, 06:12 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Aug 2 2012, 06:06 PM) *
To update the topic, even though I am sick of this already, the deal is now that they are going to open back up the forum with minimum wats score requirements of 10 for thread starters, and minimum wats score requirements of 1.0 to post at all. In browsing around to get an idea of what that means, to start threads in there you are going to have to have roughly from 800 to 1200 posts, or a lot more, to get that wats score of 10+.

For just posting, a wats score of 1 is equal to maybe 80 to 150 posts or so. It varies widely, depending on poster stats. It could take some posters 200 posts to reach that score.

Additionally, there is now a ban on sight, ZERO tolerance policy for even the most minor insult, even by innuendo. Call anyone a shill, and you're gone. But call anyone a hair-brained truther? I dunno. It appears they will ban that person too, from the looks of it.

I found it interesting that the same requirement was not imposed for anyone calling another member a truther, seeing as that is typically used in combination with other derogatory words. So I guess you can call someone a truther, but you can't call someone a delusional truther?

This is all so strange. I have no idea how it will play out. But if they stick to their guns, which I believe they will, maybe at least those seeking the truth and who just want a respectful debate can be free of the insults from OS proponents. But truthers are going to have to give up the insults too. And I'm totally game. I am a very nice guy, until attacked.

lol... how convoluted can it get?

How about they just adhere to their Terms And Conditions?

They can't do that, because if they did, 99% of the duhbunkers would have been banned long ago from that forum. Many of them were, when ATS was a decent place for discussion. But they all came back, with multiple socks. "LambChopBob" doesn't even have the nads to use his ATS userID here.. .that should tell you something right there. But, he is more than welcome to post here, and even start a thread.

When the forum does open back up, be sure to continue to ask goodoldave for a source of his claims of the FDR serial numbers, as well as vipertech who has claimed to have seen such data attached to 911 reports. If the ATS Staff really will adhere to their promises, both of them should be banned for posting knowingly false information, in violation of ATS T&C rule 15.

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Aug 2 2012, 06:38 PM
Post #24

Well I don't know about vipertech's specific claim, that one's a little vague.

There is no vagueness though about GoodOldDave's case, no vagueness, none. He specifically posted that FDR serial number, and even said, with the intention of seeing if anyone had the resources to actually do something with it. "Let's find out..."

So I agree, either he sources that statement with further proof, or he is busted. That's an extremely huge, misleading thing to say, knowing that would cause a scramble, and to test the waters. But ATS may not see it that way. I dunno. So far here, no one has even given that serial number a second thought. And no one has answered my direct questions about what we'd do with it, even in PM. I would appreciate some kind of answers on that, and if by PM that's fine. No sense in telegraphing moves to the public.

EDIT only to remove slight typo...wow, I can edit now, yipee!

This post has been edited by 911analyzer: Aug 2 2012, 06:40 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 2 2012, 06:56 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

QUOTE (911analyzer @ Aug 2 2012, 06:38 PM) *
Well I don't know about vipertech's specific claim, that one's a little vague.

This is "a little" vague to you?

"The reports from the FDRs that were recovered after 9/11, have had the serial numbers attached." - vipertech0596, ATS Forum, 7/30/2012

Source -
CODE
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread865605/pg6#pid14659072

And no one has answered my direct questions about what we'd do with it

Again, why are you asking us to look for something that doesn't exist? Why are you not demanding a source from those who made the claim? Oh... that's right, ATS Staff shut down the forum before you had a chance to really hammer it home.

I found this particularly hilarious though.... from their new and convoluted "rules".

"...from the despicable sensationalist equivocators who have usurped these topics in the name of gratuitous squabbling and attention-seeking chicanery. These topics have become so irreparably polluted with the flotsam of escalating one upmanship and repugnant language that no thinking person dare consider participation. "

Source -
CODE
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread867452/pg1

Who speaks like that? I know a few pompous asses from Harvard who don't even speak like that. Whoever said the above should have his picture next to the dictionary definition of "pompous ass".

Wanna know who said that?

His name is Bill, he is the CEO of ATS, and considers himself "God-like", (apparently so "God-like" he won't even use his last name)

His UserID on ATS is "SkepticOverlord", and his UserID here on this forum is "TheSkepticGuy".

Of course, it appears he also doesn't have the nads to confront us.

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Aug 3 2012, 01:38 AM
Post #26

Rob, Bill's last name is no secret, nor any of the owners.

I hear you on vipertech, and yeah, I'd like to see a source on that too. But my primary beef is with GoodOldDave. I will not promise to pursue that any further, because I may not post again in the forum. It's not worth risking my long term account there over it to me. I enjoy ATS for mostly other topics, and not for the 9/11 topics. I get nothing but grief it seems either on 9/11 topics.

My approach to solve the problem was simply to end user permissions for the 9/11 forum upon over the top infractions, but not to ban the user outright. I felt that this would have the effect of curtailing the highly offensive repeat posters there, who as you say, appear to be there for one thing only: to argue for the OS. It would also allow new members to start threads after the usual 20 posts, and do away with the new stricter posting requirements.

But they chose wats score. This will not solve that specific problem of the suspect OS agents, as all those posters have plenty enough longevity there to still post and start threads. But can they be civil? Time will tell. I am looking forward to it a bit, even though I may never post in the forum again. It would seem counterproductive for the NSA Q Group to teach any kind of civility and decorum, as the objective is disruption, confusion, and divisiveness. Gonna be interesting, that's for sure.

+Quote Post
911analyzer
post Aug 3 2012, 05:19 AM
Post #27

Why a beef with GoodOldDave?

Besides the main issue of the AA77 FDR serial number claim being unsourced, I deposit here Exhibit A:

GoodOldDave-
C) I actually get to practice valuable debating tactics here, like how to say things, how not to say things, how to lay traps for know it alls to step into, and so on, for reasons I won't go into.

CODE
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread859605/pg4#pid14525551

So I have produced proof now of his intent to set traps, from his own words. That's just wrong. It's immoral, deceptive, and I don't understand how ATS can tolerate a poster with this specific intent. Therefore the serial number presented should be viewed with caution. I just found this now, and it lends credence to my initial suspicion about the serial # being a trap. It probably is.

9/11 research is hard enough without people like him doing this intentionally to deceive. Makes me fricken sick is what it does.

+Quote Post
LambchopBob
post Aug 3 2012, 07:54 AM
Post #28

Group: Troll
Member No.: 6,954

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Aug 2 2012, 09:48 AM) *
Ha!

Not even half of those UserID's are mine. Some of them are though, and some you missed smile.gif. And if you read through some of the posts made by the above mentioned, they stick to topic, expose strawman arguments, and debate the analysis (although the ATS mods deleted many of them and lied about the reasons for deletion - case in point). Unlike the duhbunker trolls at ATS who have nothing more to offer than personal attacks and off-topic rhetoric in virtually every P4T thread started at ATS.

As i have stated many times before, anyone who defends our work is supposedly "Rob Balsamo" to these trolls. On one forum, so many people were accused of being one of my socks, they all used my photo from patriots as their avatar. It was pretty funny to watch, the duhbunkers were going bizerk. That forum was shut down as well, but it was because I contacted the owners myself for the repeated libel going on. One duhbunker was so desperate to discredit me, he accused me of a very serious crime on their forum (think Sandusky). Yeah, that didn't last too long.

The point I was attempting to make, when is it too much? I know I missed many of your fake names and yes, some of them may not have been you. You speak of (in this post as well) about unhealthy obsessions (for lack of a better term) as you claim to be taking up space in my mind. To an extent that is correct. I am interested in 9/11 conspiracy theories. You are the founder of this website. I have read your work many times and have read many of your posts here and at other forums. No, I'm not a fan of yours, sorry. Is it unhealthy, no. PFT is small part of the 9/11 CT's that I read. I don't want to come across as insulting, but you folks, to me, are the Fringe of the Fringe. Not as bad as the Hologram crowd, but a little... hmmm...more "controversial" than the Controlled Demolition crowd.

And as I have stated before, if ATS would have let me use my real name, I would, unlike any of you 'duhbunkers' that hide behind your masks. the govt loyalist site denied my registration before I was even able to make a post under my real name. I was banned at ATS after perhaps 3 posts when using my real name, and all of the posts deleted.

I have no idea why you are not allowed to post your real name at ATS. You created your first (I believe) account there in February of 2007 using your name JohnDoeX. You were an active member there as it states your last visit was sometime today. Interesting enough, your account was banned today. I have no idea why your were not allowed in the other forum- it's of no interest to me, frankly.

Now, the definition of a sock is having more than 1 userID registered and active on a forum, such as John Farmer, aka, "911Files", aka "spcengineer", aka "GovernmentLoyalist", weedwhacker/proudbird is another one with multiple active socks on ATS.... the list goes on. Heck, Bill "Pinch" Paisley has perhaps 5 active socks on this forum alone. You are probably another one of his socks as he has such an unhealthy obsession with me that he uses my name in one form or another for his UserID's, one of his socks is trebor (Robert spelled backwards). One thing is for certain though, you do have an unhealthy obsession with me, "LambChopBob", to think of and make such a long list of my supposed socks. It's good to know I live rent free in your head.

So, by definition, i never really had a 'sock' at all on ATS, as i never had more than 1 UserID active at one time on their forum. Each time I was banned from ATS, I made another when I wanted to go in and bat around the duhbunkers. I also never hid my IP via proxy. Why waste the time? Only duhbunkers are so paranoid to hide their IP's.

The definition depends on what "online" dictionary you use.

An account made on an internet message board, by a person who already has an account, for the purpose of posting more-or-less anonymously.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sock+puppet

in an online community, a second account created by an account-holder. This second account is kept seemingly independent of the first.
http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-d...-of/sock-puppet

Sock-puppet is American slang for a stupid person, especially an unoriginal one who copies other people's ideas.
http://www.encyclo.co.uk/define/Sock-Puppet

There are too many to list, but I think you get the idea. What I can assure you of, is that I am not Bill Paisley. With the exception of my LinkedIn account, I have and always will remain anonymous on the internet. That is a choice I made many years ago. Many of your forum members are the same way, I trust.

Then you have people like "Capt Obvious" who has registered perhaps 10 or 11 socks at ATS. Throatyogurt/CameronFox/ImaPepper/Six Sigma.... Mr Herbert at the govt loyalist site... the list goes on... goodolddave... hooper.. etc... For what? To argue day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year... with people who he thinks are nuts? He must really be having a rough time deciding what to do with his life since the ATS 9/11 board was closed. That was his whole purpose for living it seemed.

I'm not sure who all of those people are. They, like myself choose to remain anonymous. I respect that decision from anyone. There are plenty of whack jobs out there that take personal information and like to misuse it.

I suppose now that the ATS board is shut down, we will now get all their 'duhbunker' trolls. That's a good thing actually... At least now I will be able to address their attacks without having to type fast before being banned because some duhbunker troll cried to the mods instead of being able to debate me. If they follow the rules of this board, they can stick around.

No, not for me. This will be my last post here.(but I will stop by from time to time to read interesting posts) If you are interested in contacting me, you should have access to my e-mail account. For the most part, I'm not interested in the dialog here. I joined because I wanted to point out to your forum members, your behavior at ATS and what I believe was the reasoning behind the forum closure.

Good for you "LambchopBob", at least you have more courage than the rest of your cohorts! Now all you need to do is use your real name when attacking me. Then perhaps I and others will have some respect for you and what you have to say.

I am not attacking you, sir. Sorry that my decision not to share with anyone my name upsets you. You see, I have a great occupation and although not famous; my works are on several media outlets throughout the United States. I am not interested in anyone making lame attempts at tarnishing me or my family's name. I am not accusing you personally, Rob, but you and I both know there are plenty of people that would enjoy it.

Here is the bottom line....

"LambChopBob", there are perhaps 3 or 4 threads on the front page forum index of the ATS 911 Forum related to P4T, out of maybe 50+ which are mostly WTC collapse debate/threads. Do you feel that is a reason to shut down the whole forum and blame it on P4T? Especially for a forum which was supposedly under "Close Staff Scrutiny"? If the majority of the threads on their forum index were P4T related, perhaps i could see their point. But less than 6% of the front page content is related to P4T and ATS staff considered such a display as "organized trolling" and shut down the forum. Really?

Even if ALL P4T related threads were considered intentional and organized trolling (which it isn't).... How many forums do you know which will shut down when 6% of their content is considered trolling? ATS is a joke dude, they have had a stick up their ass for P4T for quite some time. Why, I do not know. Maybe it is because we don't push their UFO theories... who knows.

Basically, attacks on P4T (and libeling me personally) were allowed and supported by ATS staff for years at their 911 forum, even if it violated their own Terms And Conditions. When such attacks were confronted and successfully defended in the very few threads related to P4T, ATS staff shut down the forum and blamed it on us. Those are the facts.

"Artists use lies to tell the truth, politicians use lies to hide the truth..."

I don't agree with shutting down the entire forum. But it wasn't about the amount of threads, Rob. It was about the amount of "accounts" that were getting created. You were quite relentless in the amount of accounts you created in one thread. (on more than one occasion)

But really, Rob... any publicity is good publicity. You are probably enjoying some increased traffic here, so embrace it.

Good luck.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 3 2012, 09:09 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

QUOTE (LambchopBob @ Aug 3 2012, 07:54 AM) *
The point I was attempting to make, when is it too much? I know I missed many of your fake names....

Many? No, maybe 1 or 2. But you also added perhaps 20+ which are not mine.

No, I'm not a fan of yours, sorry.

Yet you attribute nearly anyone who defends our work over a several year period as one of my 'socks'. You are obsessed with me. It is unhealthy.

I have no idea why you are not allowed to post your real name at ATS. You created your first (I believe) account there in February of 2007 using your name JohnDoeX. You were an active member there as it states your last visit was sometime today. Interesting enough, your account was banned today.

Actually, that account was post banned back in late 2007. That is what ATS does. They post banned the account secretly so people still think the account is active. Case in point. Then again, you already knew that, didn't you.

An account made on an internet message board, by a person who already has an account, for the purpose of posting more-or-less anonymously.

Yes, and by this definition, you are a sock.

in an online community, a second account created by an account-holder. This second account is kept seemingly independent of the first.

This is the most common definition. More than one active account. Again, such as "spcengineer" and "GovrnmentLoyalist" at ATS, both of which belong to John Farmer... and weedwhacker/proudbird. All in direct violation of ATS T&C, the mods are well aware, they do nothing.

Sock-puppet is American slang for a stupid person, especially an unoriginal one who copies other people's ideas.

Doesn't even apply.

So, as you can see by your own definitions, my UserID's created are as much of a sock as you.

What I can assure you of, is that I am not Bill Paisley.

I'll agree with that. I personally think you are Capt Obvious/ThroatYogurt/ImAPepper/CameronFox/SixSigma... +15 other some odd socks at ATS, based on your IP and your unhealthy obsession in trying to track all of my supposed socks over several years.

I'm not sure who all of those people are.

You put together a list of 30+ "truther" UserID's going back to 2007, claiming they are all my socks, but you are not familiar with some of the most notorious and vile 'duhbunkers' who engaged most if not all of the UserID's you listed?

Really? You really expect people to believe that? You should get a job in comedy.

There are plenty of whack jobs out there that take personal information and like to misuse it.

Welcome to my life.

For the most part, I'm not interested in the dialog here.

Says the guy who put a long list of my alleged socks together, while quoting from this site. rolleyes.gif

Sorry that my decision not to share with anyone my name upsets you.

Upset me? No, I said if you shared your name when you attack me (judge me, criticize me), perhaps we may have some respect for you and what you have to say. Read it again slowly. I'm not upset in the least. If you don't have the backbone to put your name to your claims (most of which are wrong), when criticizing others who do use their real name, don't expect anyone to have any respect for you. Clearly you don't have any respect for yourself or even the userID you use at ATS, combined with perhaps being a bit on the paranoid side.

You see, I have a great occupation and although not famous; my works are on several media outlets throughout the United States. I am not interested in anyone making lame attempts at tarnishing me or my family's name.

Whoop-de-do.... as are mine. In fact, the narrator of my last film is the voice-over for many media outlets (CNN, MSNBC, truTV, TBS... the list goes on), sports events (NFL, NCAA, ESPN).. .etc. You're not a big shot, so try not to act like one. You are paranoid.

And I suppose you fly the Space Shuttle in your spare time as well? Please.....

It's clear, you just like to tarnish others from the safety of your anonymity... making claims which are mostly false...

Again, welcome to my life. duhbunkers attack, libel and 'tarnish' me daily all over the web. You'll get no respect here.

I don't agree with shutting down the entire forum.

Good, we finally agree on something.

But it wasn't about the amount of threads, Rob. It was about the amount of "accounts" that were getting created. You were quite relentless in the amount of accounts you created in one thread. (on more than one occasion)

Oh please... I have created perhaps 7 or 8 'socks' at ATS over perhaps a 5 year period. If the ATS staff thinks that is "organized trolling" and cannot control 3 or 4 threads out of 50 on their front page, they have no business in running a forum. Again, i never hid my IP, all hey had to do was an IP ban and that would have been the end of it. Or, better yet, why not just allow me to defend myself using my real name? Ya think?

I was constantly libeled and attacked on ATS, many times in direct violation of the ATS T&C. The mods did nothing and looked the other way. The place turned into a complete romper room of duhbunker off topic rants and personal attacks in virtually every thread (not just P4T threads). ATS mods looked the other way. ATS Staff were upset because our work was being defended successfully on the very few threads related to P4T on their forum, combined with the fact that we were saving their forum pages before the ATS 'Ministry Of Truth' were able to come in and sanitize the thread/delete posts.... so they found what they thought was a good excuse to shut it down and blame it on us. It backfired... go look at their business section. Read the pages we saved from their forum before they deleted the posts. Those are the facts.

But really, Rob... any publicity is good publicity.

Finally, you get something right! smile.gif

So "LambchopBob", why not tell us your userID from ATS? Or, are you so paranoid that you have to double up on your anonymity? If your posts here are any indication, I'm thinking your ATS userID is probably so discredited at this point that you needed to create a new one to come here and make more false claims.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Aug 3 2012, 11:37 PM
Post #30

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (LambchopBob @ Aug 3 2012, 11:54 AM) *
PFT is small part of the 9/11 CT's that I read. I don't want to come across as insulting, but you folks, to me, are the Fringe of the Fringe. Not as bad as the Hologram crowd, but a little... hmmm...more "controversial" than the Controlled Demolition crowd.

What an ignorant and pompous ass.

I guess government data that is incompatible with an impact at the pentagon is part of your 9/11 "CT"? I guess the NTSB and FBI refusal to comment is all "CT". Topography and 757 limitations... Lemme guess... "CT". Radar data that doesn't support what witnesses are corroborated in seeing... all "CT". Right?

Can you explain exactly what is "fringe conspiracy theory" about anything that PFT presents? Or is your two post rule indicative of your cowardly hit and run style?

+Quote Post
elreb
post Aug 4 2012, 12:44 AM
Post #31

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (LambchopBob @ Aug 3 2012, 01:54 AM) *
I don't want to come across as insulting, but you folks, to me, are the Fringe of the Fringe. Not as bad as the Hologram crowd, but a little... hmmm...more "controversial" than the Controlled Demolition crowd.

I specialize in 7WTC and do not understand this comment.

Never published "NIST" records show different results.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Aug 4 2012, 01:00 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (LambchopBob @ Aug 2 2012, 01:48 PM) *
When Does It Become a Problem?

Some look at conspiracy theory websites as a joke. The fringe some would say. Folks that frequent these websites are there for a variety of different reasons; they believe in what they read and want to learn

So, "kicking up the hornets nest" is in fact trolling. So when does it become a problem? Mr. Balsamo has created many socks at ATS. Sometimes 3 or 4 socks in one thread. In fact, he has created approximately 30 socks at ATS! Here is a list of some of them.

CaptRalph
Cl1mh4224rd
Elnine
GayPilot
GovernmentLoyalist
HassleHoff
Hxtamper
IceRoadTrucker
IWatchyou
JohnDoex
Lachstockn2
Lord9
MrHerbert
OneOne
Oynstein
PrettyInPink
R_Mackey
Rearnakedchoke
RobertBalsamo1
Texasjack
TheFonz
TheGameIsup
ThePostExaminer
TiffanyInLA
Tony Soprano
Trioforcharity
TruthCon
TwoSheds
Weedwhacker
WetBlankey

Now, I will be called an anonymous troll, a shill, etc. It's okay though, I am not interested in any of that. I'm just trying to clear the air on what really happened at ATS. Your opinions on them are yours and I really don't care if some of you think they are somehow in with the government.

Yo, my nick at ATS is The PostExaminer. And I know who "wetblanky" is. It isn't Rob.
And how the fuck can Rob be accused of hiding his identity with the nick "RobBalsamo1"??

When I was posting there last week I reported every single insult (all of them) and I got banned.

And it doesn't surprise me that somebody allegedly involved with the "media" would look at evidence of mass murder by somebody other than "19 muslims with boxcutters" on 9/11 as a "joke".

Can't say I'm surprised given the fact that Throat Yogurt/Mr Herbert defends all OCT lies under the banner of "9/11 victims" while pissing on their memory.

Stay and debate the "fringe elements". "Last post here" = "These guys will eat me for breakfast"

I'm sure those obsessive weirdos at ATS are going cold turkey right now.

Man, these John Wayne wannabes.

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Aug 4 2012, 06:21 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 4 2012, 09:16 AM
Post #33

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Cognitive dissonance and wilful ignorance are all that drive defenders of the OCT.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 9 2012, 08:57 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

I've had some email exchanges with the CEO of ATS regarding this issue.... this is his last...

To: Pilots For Truth <pilotsfortruth@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: It's real simple Bill

As has been promised, the forum is now re-opened.

This is my reply....

To: Bill Irvine <bill@theabovenetwork.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: It's real simple Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully this time your staff can adhere to your T&C and purge the real trolls instead of blaming it on us...

Regards,
Rob Balsamo
Co-Founder
pilotsfor911truth.org

BCC:
Full member list at http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core
Photos here http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots

Just an FYI...

Should we have any more problems with ATS blaming P4T, i'll be happy to share the full email exchange that I have had with Bill.... here, as well as bulk email a link to this thread to our 3000+ members. Then I suppose Bill and ATS will understand what it feels like to be 'trolled" by P4T. smile.gif

In short , Bill wanted to shut down their 9/11 Forum long ago... he feels their 911 Forum is a nuisance to ATS as a whole and feels that their 9/11 Forum is in no way one of their popular forums... (despite their stats page) and even gave me an excel spread sheet to prove his point. But for some reason, they blamed their closure on us.... and now re-opened with stricter guidelines as compared to their other forum sections.... from what i understand.

In other words, if it were up to the owners and staff at ATS, they would rather not have a 9/11 Forum. Apparently, they would much rather discuss UFO's and other topics.... But since many of their members have complained, they re-opened the 9/11 forum section with Police-State type rules.

If anyone would like the full email exchange between Bill and myself, feel free to email me and i will forward it to you...

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 10 2012, 11:40 AM
Post #35

Group Icon

I tried to post there today....

pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Sep 11 2012, 12:53 PM
Post #36

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Aug 4 2012, 03:00 PM) *
Yo, my nick at ATS is The PostExaminer. And I know who "wetblanky" is. It isn't Rob.
And how the fuck can Rob be accused of hiding his identity with the nick "RobBalsamo1"??

When I was posting there last week I reported every single insult (all of them) and I got banned.

And it doesn't surprise me that somebody allegedly involved with the "media" would look at evidence of mass murder by somebody other than "19 muslims with boxcutters" on 9/11 as a "joke".

Can't say I'm surprised given the fact that Throat Yogurt/Mr Herbert defends all OCT lies under the banner of "9/11 victims" while pissing on their memory.

Stay and debate the "fringe elements". "Last post here" = "These guys will eat me for breakfast"

I'm sure those obsessive weirdos at ATS are going cold turkey right now.

Man, these John Wayne wannabes.

I would be careful posting this if i where you, they are probably reading this forum, and you might find your account unexpectadly banned on ATS if you are not careful.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 12 2012, 12:37 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

QUOTE (9/11 Justice Now @ Sep 11 2012, 12:53 PM) *
I would be careful posting this if i where you, they are probably reading this forum, and you might find your account unexpectadly banned on ATS if you are not careful.

"They" are definitely reading this forum. In fact, the CEO of ATS is a registered member here... although he has yet to make his first post. He has read this thread... yet deletes posts at ATS of any member who links to this thread, and bans them.

ATS is not interested in Truth, they are interested in the control of information and in fact promote ignorance through deleting posts daily (they even have cute little banners to replace posts when their staff delete a member post), meanwhile they saturate anyone who reads their forum, including forum members... with walls of ads, some of which have been proven scams and flagged for spyware/malware.

For example... "Make money from home with Google" was one of their biggest ads for quite some time, after it was well known as a scam.

ATS is a joke... just the fact that they had to shut down their 9/11 Forum and blame it on us, when not even 6% of the content in their 911 forum relates to us... just shows how mismanaged their forum is.... and how powerful the P4T analysis can be....

I suppose this is the reason why Bill Irvine, CEO of ATS, refuses to debate us here. But he won't have much of a choice when cameras are in his face held by real aviation professionals.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 12 2012, 10:44 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

I'm already banned. No reason given.

I was always careful to abide by their rules and never resorted to insults.
As Rob said above, the Pilotsfor911Truth info is solid (as is CIT's) and they can't stand it. Those who run ATS and those government loyalists paid to post there 24/7 thrive on muddy water.

Must be doing something right when they do a "911blogger" on us wink.gif

+Quote Post
KP50
post Sep 13 2012, 12:44 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Sep 13 2012, 02:44 AM) *
I'm already banned. No reason given.

I was always careful to abide by their rules and never resorted to insults.
As Rob said above, the Pilotsfor911Truth info is solid (as is CIT's) and they can't stand it. Those who run ATS and those government loyalists paid to post there 24/7 thrive on muddy water.

Must be doing something right when they do a "911blogger" on us wink.gif

Emerging from my long silence to say - spot on. The evidence has been there for a while now, it is clear and easy to understand. But it is very uncomfortable for all sorts of people for all sorts of reasons not least because 9/11 being an inside job effectively says "politics is all bollocks" and many, many people love their right or left leanings.

+Quote Post
SeniorTrend
post Sep 15 2012, 06:40 PM
Post #40

Member No.: 6,275

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jul 31 2012, 10:17 PM) *
There is what, 3 or 4 threads pertaining to P4T out of what... 50+ on the first page of their 911 forum index? And they shut down their forum?

Please be sure to thank them for the added publicity.

smile.gif

My oh my, what ever will their regular trolls do with their days and nights? People like GoodOlDave will be lost...lol

P4-911T keeps putting the screws to the lies, demanding real answers to absurd anomalies, excising blame, and doing so with impecable credentials they can not refute - so P4T makes the kitchen a little too hot. I have not been on ATS so I have no idea who runs it, or what their agenda might be (obviously its not the TRUTH!), and they would not know what Top Secret was if it bit them in the butt - .......and I have no intention of viewing ATS - the name already turns me off as one who has been cleared for and has handled and protected TS/SCI. Further they are not equiped to deal with the physics of aviation, nor avionics, nor RF in general...... The sad thing is that people who may be just opening their eyes to the lies arrive with a skewed view.. and therefore, are less likely to dig further, which is, I believe the intention. The exception I think might be the new person, who has an aviation background and already smelled a skunk.....

This post has been edited by SeniorTrend: Sep 15 2012, 06:42 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 04:18 AM