IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pentagon Missile Spam, Split from Pentagon Forum, Merged Threads

saturnaspider
post Feb 28 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,063

Good posts, indeed.

Here's my two cents:

The punch in, through wound and punch out at the Pentagon, could conceivably have been accomplished by a skilled explosives expert in order to imitate a penetrator missile strike, though if we include the evidence of earwitnesses such an expert would have needed to supply an audio imitation of the missile's approach also that would have been effective as an imitation both inside and outside the building, even as far as the I-395 freeway, where Lou Rains testifies that he heard the projectile's approach and subsequent explosion.
whistle.gif

This post has been edited by saturnaspider: Feb 28 2009, 06:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dMz
post Feb 28 2009, 08:12 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (saturnaspider @ Feb 28 2009, 03:45 PM) *
Good posts, indeed.

Here's my two cents:

The punch in, through wound and punch out at the Pentagon, could conceivably have been accomplished by a skilled explosives expert in order to imitate a penetrator missile strike, though if we include the evidence of earwitnesses such an expert would have needed to supply an audio imitation of the missile's approach also that would have been effective as an imitation both inside and outside the building, even as far as the I-395 freeway, where Lou Rains testifies that he heard the projectile's approach and subsequent explosion.
whistle.gif

Missiles are off-topic here. We already have 2 (or more) threads about "Pentagon missiles" here:

There's No Independent Verifiable Evidence For A Missile At The Pentagon, if you disagree please post evidence here
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=16432

There Was No Missile At The Pentagon, But the Plane Did Not Hit
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=16449

Off-topic posts could get moved to the appropriate threads. Also, posts about "missiles" on 4 different threads soon after each other starts to look like... oh SPAM. whistle.gif

EDIT: Refer to post #70 here:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10765385

+Quote Post
saturnaspider
post Mar 3 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (dMole @ Feb 28 2009, 04:12 PM) *
Also, posts about "missiles" on 4 different threads soon after each other starts to look like... oh SPAM. whistle.gif

It's the mods here that split the topic into multiple threads. I am only a newbie doing my best in trying to keep up with the pace, dMole.

Not a spammer nonono.gif

Cheers, Saturna salute.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Mar 4 2009, 01:11 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Thank you for reminding me how I split it, but

Explosives at/in the Pentagon?, Split from Missile Evidence thread
whistle.gif

"From" meaning "away from," "removed from," or "apart from" in my context.

+Quote Post
saturnaspider
post Mar 7 2009, 12:33 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (dMole @ Mar 3 2009, 09:11 PM) *
Thank you for reminding me how I split it, but

whistle.gif

"From" meaning "away from," "removed from," or "apart from" in my context.

I will merely say that (IMHO) when examining the possibility of explosives one might properly take into account all acoustic evidence.

+Quote Post
saturnaspider
post Mar 10 2009, 08:41 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (dMole @ Mar 6 2009, 10:48 PM) *
I didn't see any acoustic evidence presented

For example: Sheila Moody and other "close to impact" survivors (see my previous posts)
salute.gif

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Mar 11 2009, 01:07 AM
Post #7

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

QUOTE (saturnaspider @ Mar 10 2009, 08:41 PM) *
For example: Sheila Moody and other "close to impact" survivors (see my previous posts)
salute.gif

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10767299

+Quote Post
Martin Timothy
post Apr 13 2009, 06:53 AM
Post #8

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 903

The Pentagon

The Pentagon, only minutes after the strike... no sign of a plane at all!!

An engine rotor recovered at the Pentagon.

Readers ask yourselves if the nose cone highlighted in the small pic, which is the first frame in the only officially released footage of the Pentagon strike...

Resembles the nose of the cruiser in this pic...

I reckon it does!!

Above is a shot of an aerial launch of a Russian CH 55 cruise missile, from a TU 160 aircraft.

Now we must consider whether the plane climbing above the Pentagon, similarly launched the missile that hit that building!!

It seems it did!!

A cruise missile on the test range... looks exactly like the Pentagon strike!!

This post has been edited by Martin Timothy: Apr 13 2009, 06:54 AM

+Quote Post
Martin Timothy
post Apr 13 2009, 06:53 AM
Post #9

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 903

Above N644AA2 Flght 77, the aircraft "they" say struck the building!!

This is the latest mystery plane, and is thought to be the same aircraft seen climbing over the Pentagon, pictured on its approach!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vnu_yiUzls

This video shows the cruise missile strike the building at +25 seconds!!

The previous mystery plane pictured here...

9:44 am correspondent John King, who was standing near the White House, reported that there was "a white jet circling overhead," in the area over the White House, which is restricted air space. Shortly after, another CNN correspondent, Kate Snow, also reported having seen a plane, "circling over the Capitol Building," at around the same time.

The "white jet," was in fact an E-4B National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC) plane, a highly modified Boeing 747, that acts as flying military command post, it was mission control for the attack on America!!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmr9dFbf2c#

911 Commission member says missile strike, then quickly corrects himself!!

This post has been edited by Martin Timothy: Apr 13 2009, 06:55 AM

+Quote Post
MTimothy
post May 15 2010, 01:42 AM
Post #10

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,895

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWj-dUOWNzI
Reporter says a cruise missile struck the building!

http://disclose.tv/viewVideo.php?video_id=44286

The missile impact is at 1 minute 09 seconds of the above 3m 42s video, which also has footage of a cruise missile in American Airlines livery being loaded onto a B52 Bomber!

Looks like the cruiser had a device that homed in on the laser spot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcWT2lQszEE

Only minutes after the strike, a television reporter says there is nothing to indicate a plane struck the Pentagon.

The highlighted object in the small pic, which is the first frame in the only officially released footage of the Pentagon strike, resembles the nosecone on the cruiser and the streaking object in the moving video above!

+Quote Post
MTimothy
post May 15 2010, 01:43 AM
Post #11

Above is a shot of an aerial launch of a Russian CH 55 cruise missile, from a TU 160 aircraft.

Pentacon.com

Now we must consider whether the plane climbing above the Pentagon, similarly launched the missile that hit that building.

It seems it did, a cruise missile on the test range.. looks exactly like the Pentagon strike.

Above N644AA2 Flght 77, the aircraft "they" say struck the building.

Pentacon.com

This is the latest mystery plane, it is thought to be the same aircraft seen climbing over the Pentagon during its approach!

Above, from Pentacon.com, a computer animation of the flyover compiled from the testimony of numerous eye witnesses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E

Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III, former head of all intelligence says: "I do know that the Pentagon was not hit by an aircraft, no way, the press is saying what they have been told to say, the stories about 9/11 are false."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmr9dFbf2c

911 Commission member says missile strike, then quickly corrects himself.

The previous mystery plane pictured over the White House at 9:44 am on 11 September 2001, was a highly modified E-4B Boeing 747 operated by the National Airborne Operations Center.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld7fn2qykv4

This video shows no plane impact accompanied the explosion!

Few weapons are capable of penetrating the amount of reinforced concrete seen in the Pentagon attack, this brilliant white fireball is typical of the plasma type reaction of a tactical "Bunker Busting" thermonuclear warhead.

Pentagon witnesses claim to have heard whooshes, smacks, etc..

Rick M, "we heard a sound like a missile,"

Joel Sucherman, "almost like a heat seeking missile was locked onto its target,"

Micheal DiPaula, "it sounded like a missile,"

Richard Benedetto, "sounded like an artillery shell,"

Tom Seibert, "sounded like a missile."

Diagram shows the thermonuclear warhead vaporized seven layers of especially reinforced concrete, before exiting on the inside of C Ring!

Professor David H. Edwards, "after I boarded the Orange Line [Metro Line] train, a young man and a young woman, both in their early twenties and wearing backpacks, burst into the subway car shouting and exhibiting extreme excitement and agitation.

They addressed the entire car, which was mostly empty except for me and perhaps three or four other men in suits. The young people yelled, "we were standing at the Pentagon Station, waiting for the train to come, and we saw a missile fly into the Pentagon! We saw it, we saw it!"

One of the men sitting closer to them must have asked for clarification, because they reiterated the same information several times, saying repeatedly, "a missile, we saw it, a missile, it flew right into the Pentagon, I canít believe it.. now itís on fire, thereís smoke!"

Lon Rains was convinced a missile hit the Pentagon by the way it sounded and how fast it flew in, he stated, "at that moment I heard a very loud, quick whooshing sound that began behind me and stopped suddenly in front of me and to my left, in fractions of a second I heard the impact and an explosion, the next thing I saw was the fireball, I was convinced it was a missile, it came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane.

In a Parade Magazine interview, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, made his infamous slip of the tongue, "here weíre talking about plastic knives, and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center.

+Quote Post
MTimothy
post May 15 2010, 01:44 AM
Post #12

Take another look at the moving vid.. we don't see the missile's full flight path because there appears to be the wing of an aircraft in the way!

There are at least two options, either the Air Force E-4B Boeing 747 operated by the National Airborne Operations Center, pictured over the White House at 9:44 am on 11 September 2001, twelve minutes after the Pentagon strike,

Or the modified for radar jamming or drone control EC-130, widely reported to have been in the vicinity.. Now check the story below from Shoestring 911, it talks of "Air Force corporate passenger jets" which fits the bill nicely, since the fragment of airplane wing seen in the video certainly appears not to be from a high wing plane like a C130, nor to be substantial enough to be part of a Boeing 747!

http://shoestring911.blogspot.com/2009/09/...n-911-what.html

2 September 2009: Bobcats over Washington on 9/11 - What were two mystery aircraft doing overhead at the time of the Pentagon attack? Two unknown military aircraft were flying at high altitude near the Pentagon around the time it was hit on 9/11.

The planes had the call signs Bobcat 14, and Bobcat 17, a partial transcript of air traffic controller communications reveals they were communicating with the control tower at Washington's Reagan National Airport, which is less than a mile from the Pentagon, between at least 9:31 a.m. and 9:40 a.m. on September 11. [1]

The attack on the Pentagon took place at 9:37 a.m. [2] Radar data has shown that the two aircraft flew "in trail" in single file, with one directly behind the other, at an altitude of 21,000 feet, and were overhead in the few minutes before the Pentagon was hit. [3]

LAUNCHED FROM DOVER AIR BASE

It would seem essential to establish the exact identities of these aircraft and find out what they were doing in the vicinity of the Pentagon at such a critical time. Yet, eight years after the attacks took place, we still do not have this information. The fact that these aircraft were near the Pentagon at the time it was hit is itself virtually unknown.

According to a 9/11 Commission memorandum, flight strips and other information indicate that the two aircraft, Bobcat 14 and, Bobcat 17, originated out of Dover Air Force Base in Delaware, the memorandum added, "It is possible, but not confirmed, that they were Air Force corporate passenger jets.

When questioned by the 9/11 Commission, Bob Lazar, the acting operations manager at Reagan Airport on September 11, said he did not remember any aircraft with the call sign 'Bobcat' that hung out over the National airspace that day, all he could say was that he did remember two aircraft coming from the north, but he did not think that they entered National's airspace. [4]

OTHER AIRCRAFT NEAR THE PENTAGON

Furthermore, there were at least two other military aircraft near the Pentagon at the time it was hit. A C-130 cargo plane that took off from Andrews Air Force Base, which is 10 miles from the Pentagon, was airborne by 9:33 a.m., and was seen by numerous witnesses above the Pentagon just after the attack there. [5] Its pilot reportedly witnessed the explosion from the Pentagon crash. [6]

And television news reporters described a "white jet" plane that was "circling the White House" a few minutes after the Pentagon was hit. [7] The White House is about three miles from the Pentagon, two government sources familiar with the incident later told CNN that the plane was a military aircraft, but its details were classified.

An analysis by CNN suggested the aircraft was an E-4B, which is a militarized version of a Boeing 747 that is used as a flying command post. [8] One such aircraft is known to have taken off from an airfield outside Washington, DC, shortly before the Pentagon was hit. [9]

Considering the historical significance of the 9/11 attacks, which have had devastating consequences that affect us to this day, it is essential that important details surrounding those attacks be thoroughly investigated. We therefore need to know exactly what the two aircraft--Bobcat 14 and Bobcat 17--were, and why they were flying above the Pentagon around the time it was attacked on September 11.

NOTES
[1] "Partial Transcript; Aircraft Accident; AAL77; Washington, DC; September 11, 2001." Federal Aviation Administration, September 20, 2001.
[2] 9/11 Commission, The 9/11 Commission Report: Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (Authorized Edition). New York: W. W. Norton & Company, 2004, p. 10.
[3] "Memorandum for the Record: Visit to Reagan National Airport Control Tower in Alexandria, VA and Andrews Air Force Base Control Tower." 9/11 Commission, July 28, 2003.
[4] Ibid.
[5] "AA 77 Radar-Based Timeline and Maps." 9/11 Commission, n.d.; "9:37 a.m. September 11, 2001: Witnesses See Military Cargo Plane Near Flight 77; Pilot Later Implies he is Far Away." Complete 9/11 Timeline.
[6] "The Secret History of 9/11: The U.S. Government Reacts." CBC, September 10, 2006.
[7] "Planes Crash Into World Trade Center." ABC News, September 11, 2001; "The White House Has Been Evacuated." Breaking News, CNN, September 11, 2001.
[8] "Tropical Storm Humberto Heads for Texas; Democrats Blast Petraeus Timeline for Troop Withdrawal; Interview With General David Petraeus." Anderson Cooper 360 Degrees, CNN, September 12, 2007.
[9] Dan Verton, Black Ice: The Invisible Threat of Cyber-Terrorism. Emeryville, CA: McGraw-Hill/Osborne, 2003, pp. 143-144. According to former 9/11 Commission staff member Miles Kara, this E-4B aircraft took off from Andrews Air Force Base and was airborne at 9:27 a.m. See Miles Kara, "9/11: The Mystery Plane; Not so Mysterious." 9/11 Revisited, June 30, 2009.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 01:50 AM