IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Doubletree Hotel Pics And Angles Thead, for analysis of the videotape

Robyn623
post Dec 12 2006, 11:14 PM
Post #41

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 101

Great analysis, everyone. This is a very interesting read.

Ashoka, I just went to JW and saw the pic you were referring to. I would love to see the full video rather than this one with the helpful box telling you where to look. Great find!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Mar 1 2007, 05:42 AM
Post #42

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

new pics from inside the double tree (5th floor) and directly above where the cam is (and was) placed:

continued on next post...

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Mar 1 2007, 06:07 AM
Post #43

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

more from the 5th floor:

this next pic is interesting:

this (above) is what is on the other side of the door below the camera. its locked outside, but does open from the inside. though its just of the frame, the magnetic alarm sensor (the one mounted on the door itself) has been disconnected, so i was able to exit here instead of having to trek all the way back through the stairs and the building. though you cant see it in the pic, on the ground in front of me there at the bottom of the stairwell, there was a space heater plugged in! it looked as if someone was living there. strange.

anyway, am i wrong, or were people coming in and out of that door in the doubletree video? i seem to recall people entering the scene from directly below the security cam, thus i thought this was a working and regularly used exit/entrance. finding it in the shape i did was a bit of a surprise to me, it seemed so dirty and unused, yet the space heater was there, so i couldnt make any sense of it.

btw- notice there is bus parked in front of the door. in the earlier pic of the outside of the building i framed the shot from above the bus, so the camera wasnt in view. so the second pic in the first post is an OLD pic.

this (below) is a very rough attempt by me to try and line up the 2 places. but i did NOT scale down the new pic to fit the security cam pentagon dimensions, hence it is a rough estimate not an accurate one:

here are the two pics:

feel free to line them up yourself and perhaps even scale down the one pic so it is more accurate. hopefully the pics may be helpful in some way or another.

thanks

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 1 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

salute.gif thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
SwingDangler
post Mar 2 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #45

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 711

I posted this elsewhere but this seems to be the best place.

I just finished speaking with a friend of mine who is in the Army Nuclear Weapons Proliferation Program and has been at the Pentagon the past few weeks. I will not offer his name as he is scheduled for a promotion to a higher security clearance level and informed me the FBI maybe contacting me as they did with another friend who was in the Navy 10 years ago and went through a similiar background check. I let him know I had been through the process before so he knew I knew what to expect.

We talked about old times for a bit and he noticed I had a picture of the Pentagon aerial veiw up on the computer screen. He walked over and said yeah that one is the flight path, pointing to the yellow line. He mentioned reading a 'report' on the event (Army, DOD? he didnt' mention the name of the report or anything along those lines, but after stating "I read the report and you didn't here this from me but a plane hit the antenne on top of the hotel."
I wasn't sure what hotel he was referring me to, but he pointed it out on the map.
I assumed it was the Doubletree, but could it have been a Sheridan hotel?

This was news to me about the antenne. I was wondering if any of you had come across this information in the public domain or elsewhere?

He did state "they" referring to himself and his friends he works with know a plane DID NOT hit the Pentagon because of the lack of debris, damage to the Pentagon, etc. I used my hands to show him the flight path and the potential of a missile being launched from underneath as the plane diverted to north of the Citgo, concurrent with Pandora's Box and Pentacon.

He smiled with this big sh*t eatting grin and I asked him what he thought. "We think it was an AGM but I didnt' say that." I replied,"And people think I'm a crazy conspiracy theorists." And he stated, "Yeah and I'm working in it!" and we both laughed.

I asked him who he thought blew up the towers with explosives, and got a bit serious and replied, I don't know anything about that, but suggested looking up Comp B explosives.

He said there would have to be a lot of it and if deprived of oxygen would burn for sometime afterwards, as it doesn't need O2 to burn. I believed him as that was part of his training at Redstone and with the noookweapons he works with now.
He suggested finding out if there were any large shipments to the WTC a day or two before the attack. I then told him about the FBI thinking it was a truck bomb, etc.

So so sum this up, is there anything in the public domain regarding the downed attenne on top of the hotel?

And is there anyway to find out if there were large shipments to the WTC a couple of days prior to 9/11?

Thanks!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 04:24 PM