IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Doubletree Hotel Pics And Angles Thead, for analysis of the videotape

waterdancer
post Dec 4 2006, 03:22 AM
Post #1

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

Sources for images below. I'm just collecting them into one place. If you have higher resolution images, more that would be helpful or the originals that have been analysed here,etc. please feel free to add them.
1 archive
2 archive
3 archive
4 archive
5 archive
6 archive
7 archive
8 archive

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 4 2006, 03:47 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (waterdancer @ Dec 4 2006, 02:22 AM)

Good eyes! That tree looks photoshopped in! It looks like a tree growing out of the pavement. Perhaps they needed to hide something on that side? hmmm...

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 4 2006, 04:01 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Watch the video again and pause it as it zooms in.. keep an eye on the tree. It looks fake.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4O4R0LWCQ4

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Dec 4 2006, 04:24 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (johndoeX @ Dec 4 2006, 08:01 AM)

Watch the video again and pause it as it zooms in.. keep an eye on the tree. It looks fake.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4O4R0LWCQ4

I wouldn't want to hang my hat on the reality or fakeness of that tree at that level of resolution, unfortunately. If it were a flyover they were trying to hide, seems to me they would probably just cut the top off of the video... I dunno what else they would be trying to cover up over there. I'm trying to narrow down the field of view and position of the camera using some of these, but once again it's not the easiest thing in the world with such poor quality. I'm tentatively thinking that Tarya's analysis is showing that the white area behind the freeway signs is a portion of the Pentagon. What I don't see yet, is why we wouldn't see more of the Pentagon than just that bit, if that's the case, though. Below is a crop from image 8, which does seem to show trees in that general area. I wish I had the original photo of that particular analysis instead of just the analysis...

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Dec 4 2006, 04:43 AM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 4 2006, 04:28 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

I agree its not something to hang your hat on.. but it is something to add to the growing mountain of anomalies.

As for a flyover, if the FDR altitude is accurate, it wouldnt be shown on this video as the top is 'cut off' or not high enough.

However, i did find a brief 'flash' in the sky to the west prior to the explosion... i'll be looking into that further as well.

+Quote Post
batmanchester
post Dec 4 2006, 05:37 AM
Post #6

Group: Guest
Member No.: 80

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Drakey
post Dec 4 2006, 07:12 AM
Post #7

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 155

any explaination as why it was released early ?

+Quote Post
Tarya
post Dec 4 2006, 08:03 AM
Post #8

Library Team

Member No.: 82

I think who ever done the analysis on the "where's the tree" image is absolutely right about the location of the camera. Waterdancer, where did you find it? Here's my take:
The green arrow below suggests possible location of the tree back in 2001. Obviously is not there anymore. The camera was located on 1st floor level and most probably with an angle facing downwards in order to cover the entrance. That's why the Pentagon is not visible just the explosion. The white area behind the freeway signs is the overpass blocking the view.

Sorry if they are not clear they were done in a hurry since I'm at work.

+Quote Post
behind
post Dec 4 2006, 11:36 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 13

There is such a coincidence that this tree should be here...

But why did they delayed the release of the video ? Not because they were blurring the faces of persons... there is just one person in it.

Why the delay ? What were they doing.

+Quote Post
Drakey
post Dec 4 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #10

and...

any explaination as why it was released early ?

this was ment to be on the 22nd was it not ? why grant an extention and then throw it out there without warning, maybe to mislead ?

This post has been edited by Drakey: Dec 4 2006, 01:24 PM

+Quote Post
behind
post Dec 4 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 13

It must be because they is hoping that the video will gett less attention if they throw it out now when noone expected it.

But it is very strange that still to this day, no photo is avalible of the "plane" flying somewhere around the Pentagon... it is just unbelivenble.

The only logical conclusion is... that it was no B757 at the Pentagon 9/11.

This post has been edited by behind: Dec 4 2006, 02:29 PM

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Dec 4 2006, 08:42 PM
Post #12

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

you know what seems rather odd to me? that the guy walking his dog (to the left of the frame) shows NO reaction to the massive explosion that he should have heard and seen (since they are infact in view from where he is standing/walking). Instead he just non-chalantly walks/watches his dog, then turns and walks away, showing absolutely NO interest in the spectacular event that has (supposedly/allegedly) just occurred across the highway.

my conclusion: the tape is NOT from 911. the explosion was added to a tape of the same area, but from some other day. thats why the guy just keeps going about his dog-walking business, cuz nothing noteworthy (definitely NOT an explosion) ever happened in the background.

This post has been edited by paranoia: Dec 4 2006, 09:26 PM

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Dec 4 2006, 08:51 PM
Post #13

dig deeper
Group Icon

another thing that is odd:

the dc-bound traffic on the highway is moving at a steady pace (note the truck(s) cruising by unimpeded), where as at 9:30 to 9:40 a.m. of any given monday thru friday traffic is always bumper to bumper at that location. that is a FACT. All the traffic headed into DC during rush hour ALWAYS bottlenecks on the 14th street bridge, and just prior to it (the area in the videotape). In fact, traffic usually backs up much further (south) than just there, it can start as far back as glebe rd or even duke st, it just depends. but traffic is ALWAYS slow with people on their brakes at that location, M-F from 6:30 am to 10:30am.

my conclusion: the tape is not only not from 911, but it is also NOT from morning rush hour, but sometime (est.) after 11am.

This post has been edited by paranoia: Dec 4 2006, 08:51 PM

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Dec 4 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #14

dig deeper
Group Icon

ok, so im stuck watching a shitty quality version of this video so after watching it again (many times), im not even sure the guy im referring to is walking a dog. what i thought was a dog, might be the dude's shadow. if anyone can post a link to better version of the vid, i would be much obliged.

none the less, my point still stands about the person in the vid, and his complete disinterest/disregard of what is supposed to be an explosion in the background.

this (coupled with a lack of traffic on the nortbound lane) suggests the possibility that the foreground is of some random day, and the background (with explosion) is footage from the same cam, but from 911, and the two have been layered together into one clip.

This post has been edited by paranoia: Dec 4 2006, 10:01 PM

+Quote Post
batmanchester
post Dec 5 2006, 03:23 AM
Post #15

waterdancer? anyone? paranoia makes some interesting points.

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Dec 5 2006, 03:50 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (batmanchester @ Dec 5 2006, 07:23 AM)
waterdancer? anyone? paranoia makes some interesting points.

dunno.gif BMC. Looks interesting to me also, but I'm mostly just a host on this thread. It's not one of my fields of research primarily and I certainly don't know the area in question like paranoia does.

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Dec 5 2006, 03:52 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (Tarya @ Dec 4 2006, 12:03 PM)
Waterdancer, where did you find it?

Found it here Tarya. Don't know anything about the source.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_F...topic=1341&st=6

+Quote Post
batmanchester
post Dec 5 2006, 03:59 AM
Post #18

I just wanted to say that you guys are doing a fantastic job of 'pulling' ( pun intended ) this thing apart. Keep going, prove this thing to be the fake it is! cheers.gif

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Dec 5 2006, 04:10 AM
Post #19

Someone over on LC has posted this link. Rotating the view to this seems to indicate no tree there currently, from what I can see. Was there one there 5 years ago? Dunno. I'm still not going to hang my hat on yet it at this point, though, given the poor quality of the video, the time lapse etc. Doesn't look promising for the tree story, though. included below are a few screenshots of livesearch pages and a few of my crude guesses as to camera field of view. Like I say, crude. It's entirely possible that I'm looking at the wrong section of the parking lot for the camera POV, in which case, all of those guesses are going to be incorrect.
Edit: looks like the images below were of the incorrect parking lot, so I've replaced the images themselves with links to those images to save on page loading time for this thread.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m177/wa...doubletree2.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m177/wa...doubletree3.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m177/wa...doubletree4.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m177/wa...doubletree5.jpg

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Dec 6 2006, 05:48 AM

+Quote Post
Drakey
post Dec 5 2006, 06:10 AM
Post #20

here are the 2 angles in full incase anyone needs to do some doodling thumbsup.gif

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5998/doubletree1eb2.gif

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6236/doubletree2rf8.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 04:56 AM