IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
C-span Recognizes Ae911truth

kawika
post Aug 2 2014, 11:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zY9HfwzGPg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Aug 2 2014, 03:59 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (kawika @ Aug 2 2014, 10:18 AM) *

Great stuff kawika.
I just watched the whole thing.

Today C-span, tomorrow CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC and the rest of the world! smile.gif

+Quote Post
MrDoubtfire
post Aug 2 2014, 05:30 PM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,689

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Aug 2 2014, 02:59 PM) *
I just watched the whole thing.

So did I.

I very much like Mr. Gage's approach to focus on unanswered questions, not develop immature "whodonnit"-theories.

Before we allow NSA to snoop in our most private things, CIA to torture "some folks", TSA to humiliate passengers and make them miss their flights*, GCHQ to capture all Intenet traffic, we all should insist that investigators simply do their job and investigate.

I am aware that this web site is being tightly monitored, so I have small hope that this message will be brought up to the people who should hear it. If that happens, I doubt that they would have the intelligence (not by name but by fact) to understand it, but who knows. They may have thinking people too?

Doubty

*: As experienced by myself in Philadelphia and other places.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Aug 2 2014, 10:52 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (MrDoubtfire @ Aug 2 2014, 04:30 PM) *
So did I.

I very much like Mr. Gage's approach to focus on unanswered questions, not develop immature "whodonnit"-theories.

Yes I admire this approach too. I think it is the smart way to go.

Each of us have our roles to play. Give evidence and then opinions only for those areas which you have expertise in. Gage is not an expert in developing theories as to who did it and why etc. and so he should always duck those types of questions.

But any questions related to building design/construction/engineering etc., sure that's his professional territory.

+Quote Post
Bruce Sinclair
post Aug 3 2014, 07:19 PM
Post #5

Core Member

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 3,074

Great presentation by Richard Gage for the lay person! Hopefully, some C-SPAN viewers will get off the couch and start down the rabbit hole...

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 5 2014, 08:56 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Bruce Sinclair @ Aug 3 2014, 07:19 PM) *
Great presentation by Richard Gage for the lay person! Hopefully, some C-SPAN viewers will get off the couch and start down the rabbit hole...

I watched this video.. .and quite frankly.. it was painful to watch when he was questioned regarding the aviation related events. I have since emailed Richard Gage to ask if he would like to join forces.... still waiting for a reply.

For more information.. click here....

+Quote Post
kawika
post Aug 5 2014, 10:01 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Aug 5 2014, 07:56 PM) *
I watched this video.. .and quite frankly.. it was painful to watch when he was questioned regarding the aviation related events. I have since emailed Richard Gage to ask if he would like to join forces.... still waiting for a reply.

For more information.. click here....

I urge the architects and engineers to let the pilots be the experts on the aviation aspects. Both camps should join forces to obtain the original records so we can all study what really happened.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2019 - 01:10 AM