IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Richard Dawkins Forum Gets Pulled.

mrodway
post Mar 2 2010, 05:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,609

I visited the Richard Dawkins forum recently and discovered it had been taken down! (Locked for new posts)

It appears that the RD foundation staff took down the forum after an internal fight between staff and forum volunteers over censorship and other issues.

A group of former members have started up a new forum at...
http://rationalskepticism.org

I notice they already have a 9/11 thread - it will be interesting to see how the topic is treated under new management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Mar 2 2010, 08:15 AM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (mrodway @ Feb 28 2010, 07:56 AM) *
I notice they already have a 9/11 thread - it will be interesting to see how the topic is treated under new management.

Indeed it will. There were some hardcore twitts over there a couple of years back who I engaged in discussion. I lost many a lengthy carefully crafted reply to rubbish of others (curseswalker in particular) when my net connection dropped out. It became like pulling hens teeth. The net connection issue was the main reason why I gave up as the threads moved on so many posts between attempts that in the interests of sanity I gave up. It was ironic that I was accused of having a 'faith based' position by those in that 'Calm Oasis of Reason'!

Be interesting to see who appears back on there, I'll bet that some change their forum ID.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 07:41 AM