IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cit Publishes Response To David Chandler & Jonathan Cole's Joint Statement About The 9/11 Pentagon Attack

rob balsamo
post Feb 15 2011, 01:26 AM
Post #181

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (animaldoctor @ Feb 15 2011, 12:07 AM) *
Hi Rob,

I have been spouting facts about 9/11 since I saw video of WTC7 and have been marginalised by many friends- One of my best friends' father is (if I understand her correctly) ex-Canadian CIA equivalent (Surname=KEUHN)/KUEHN), a highly intelligent woman; ridicules me every time I raise the subject. I have pointed out to her that OF COURSE her father would tow the OCT line, to no avail. Next i'll tackle the disconnect with her in regard to how she thinks I rock at my job, and yet a pyschopathic conspiracy nut

Send them this...

http://patriotsquestion911.com

Then tell them to watch the above lists grow.

I have just ordered the DVD 5 pack. Can't wait.

Thank you for your support!

Best wishes to Craig and Aldo - you guys seriously have it in the bag. Let it out. x

We are "letting it out".
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
animaldoctor
post Feb 15 2011, 01:39 AM
Post #182

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,338

handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
animaldoctor
post Feb 15 2011, 01:52 AM
Post #183

Member No.: 5,338

Showed her the patriots list and she blew it off.

What else can you do except wait for the passage of time?

In kindred,

AD

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 15 2011, 10:22 AM
Post #184

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

AD

In many cases intelligence is not the controlling factor in a person's ability to understand the issue of 911.

IMO it's something the head doctors talk about--cognitive dissonance. One can be quite smart, and I've met many in real life, but the human psyche has built in defense mechanisms that will simply not allow threatening facts to be recognized and reconciled.

And of course some folks in this cyber world are IN FACT agents of disinformation and working for the coverup.

+Quote Post
wilddaddy
post Feb 16 2011, 12:28 PM
Post #185

Member No.: 5,553

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Feb 14 2011, 11:23 PM) *
animaldoctor,

How many media outlets have you walked into handing them a DVD of "National Security Alert"?

CIT has published their work. Unfortunately, they are human and cannot be omnipresent.

That is where people like you come in...

Get their DVD, make lots of copies.. hand them out.

It's just that simple.

Rob,

How would one actually do that? Do I go to a local news station here and ask for an editor? Same with the papers. Do I ask for an editor? If they refuse do I just drop the disc off with the secretary? This is a serious question. I am going to do this perhaps with my kids and would like some input on what you (and others) think would be the best approach.

Thanks.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Feb 16 2011, 12:54 PM
Post #186

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (wilddaddy @ Feb 16 2011, 05:28 PM) *
Rob,

How would one actually do that? Do I go to a local news station here and ask for an editor? Same with the papers. Do I ask for an editor? If they refuse do I just drop the disc off with the secretary? This is a serious question. I am going to do this perhaps with my kids and would like some input on what you (and others) think would be the best approach.

Thanks.

Hi WD,

I actually tried sending the NSA video to all of the local and national newspapers, and local TV stations (I actually got a reply from Channel 4 (UK), who told me that I needed to find somebody to produce ($$$$$) the idea...others marked me as spam.
Now I simply make the odd copies and give them to my friends (I'm in Spain now so it's a little more complicated lol) and family. Or supply the links on your facebook or whatever. Some refuse to "wake up" but others take a deeper interest now and don't accept TV news/ propaganda without checking it out for themselves.

That was the most fulfilling way to go about it for me personally. Tell a friend..

2cents

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Feb 16 2011, 03:28 PM
Post #187

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (animaldoctor @ Feb 15 2011, 04:13 AM) *
....and there MUST be other news outlets that see this as a coup. The world is changing (momentarily) and your time starts NOW...... PLEASE GET YOUR INFORMATION AND EVIDENCE OUT THERE -- WHY ARE YOU WAITING? FOR WHAT ARE YOU WAITING? WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM GOING MAINSTREAM RIGHT NOW?

Thank you for your words of support from earlier. Rob, did pretty much sum it up. But just so you know, we have a step by step accountability strategy:
http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/strategy.html

But seriously, put yourself in our position. I want to get this information in front of the right people too. But I feel at times, I have pushed enough. Craig and I have been lucky that they haven't done anything to us other than try and sully our names and reputations. Try being the operative word. We have given you guys the golden egg. This evidence will not go away. The fact is they can get to Craig and I, but they can't get the rest of you and all the witnesses. You have to shout about the north side witnesses/Lloyde England and don't stop talking about it. This evidence should presented right along side the WTC evidence. If anything our evidence is a slam dunk, because all the witnesses are in opposing vantage points and didn't know they were PROVING an inside job. Some said they would even testify to it.

There will always be more developments, believe that.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Feb 16 2011, 03:36 PM
Post #188

Citizen Investigator

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (wilddaddy @ Feb 16 2011, 04:28 PM) *
Rob,

Thanks.

Wilddaddy,

I would also recommend you go in there knowing the evidence inside and out. Knowing what to counter with when they say something incredulous or when they try and google up some supposed impact witnesses. You have to know how to counter their arguments. They will likely brush you off. However, if you simply politely persist on them addressing the north side witnesses/flight path and it's implications, you will get somewhere. You have to work like a lawyer and force them answer questions that slowly reveal their honesty and integrity or lack thereof.

+Quote Post
Bruce Sinclair
post Feb 21 2011, 04:19 AM
Post #189

Core Member

Member No.: 3,074

Here is a copy of an e-mail that I sent to Richard Gage. Awaiting a response...

Hello Richard:

I am one of you ardent supporters and also a monthly financial contributor to Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth.

I am saddened and dismayed to see the division that has occurred between two of the research groups that I admire most. This is especially disconcerting to me because I see people such as yourself, David Ray Griffin, Barry Zwicker, Pilots for 911 Truth and CIT as heavyweights in the 911 truth movement.

I fervently request you review ALL of the research material available on the CIT website. This is critically important if you intend to remain steadfast in your current position.

I strongly encourage you to contact Craig Ranke directly to resolve your differences.

Thank-you in advance for your time and concern.

Fondest regards,

Captain Bruce Sinclair, Edmonton 911 Truth, Pilots for 911 Truth

P.S. We were on street corners over 30 times last year handing out DVDs and AE911truth literature and proudly flying our new AE911truth banner. 911 truth is alive and well in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada!

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Feb 21 2011, 09:42 AM
Post #190

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (Bruce Sinclair @ Feb 21 2011, 06:49 PM) *
Here is a copy of an e-mail that I sent to Richard Gage. Awaiting a response...

Hello Richard:

I am one of you ardent supporters and also a monthly financial contributor to Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth.

I am saddened and dismayed to see the division that has occurred between two of the research groups that I admire most. This is especially disconcerting to me because I see people such as yourself, David Ray Griffin, Barry Zwicker, Pilots for 911 Truth and CIT as heavyweights in the 911 truth movement.

I fervently request you review ALL of the research material available on the CIT website. This is critically important if you intend to remain steadfast in your current position.

I strongly encourage you to contact Craig Ranke directly to resolve your differences.

Thank-you in advance for your time and concern.

Fondest regards,

Captain Bruce Sinclair, Edmonton 911 Truth, Pilots for 911 Truth

P.S. We were on street corners over 30 times last year handing out DVDs and AE911truth literature and proudly flying our new AE911truth banner. 911 truth is alive and well in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada!

Dear Captain Sinclair

It was very generous of you to post your obviously 'heartfelt' letter.
I took a peep at your 'profile' and followed through with listening to a very small part of the recent radio broadcast. intending to listen completely as soon as time permits.
The concern held in Canada, and the dedication of the 'radio programme' is very encouraging, I am sure you appreciate.
For what it is worth, perhaps this is the area we all should be directing our positive energies to, it seems the climate is becoming more and more ripe.

Some times, in fact, in most cases in my own experience, it is better to step away from 'warring parties'.
If it is right they will sort themselves out for the future, or take their own course, learning to leave others alone to get on with theirs.
At the end of the process, a lot less energy is expended, "wasted", which is to every bodies benefit.

This is not a letter of chastise, most certainly not meant that way at all, perhaps just a considerable amount of experience 'bubbling to the surface'.

My admiration stands with anybody with right intentions, which you most certainly seem to have.

Best regards

Robert

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Feb 21 2011, 03:14 PM
Post #191

Member No.: 75

QUOTE (23investigator @ Feb 21 2011, 01:42 PM) *
Some times, in fact, in most cases in my own experience, it is better to step away from 'warring parties'.
If it is right they will sort themselves out for the future, or take their own course, learning to leave others alone to get on with theirs.
At the end of the process, a lot less energy is expended, "wasted", which is to every bodies benefit.

Robert,

It seems as though you have a serious misconception regarding what's going on here. It's not fair to suggest there are "warring parties" as CIT has always been in support of AE911truth which is why we asked Richard Gage for a statement regarding National Security Alert in the first place. In fact we are quite clear about that in the introduction to our response to Chandler & Cole that this very thread is about.

We've been put in the difficult position of having to defend ourselves against people whose work regarding the destruction of the World Trade Center we respect and appreciate. Although we had never spoken to David Chandler or Jonathan Cole prior to the publication of their "joint statement" on the Pentagon attack, we had always considered them natural allies, had never badmouthed them or had any inclination to do so, and had even praised their work.

We are fighting for the same cause and therefore not at "war" with them.

The aggressive and divisive action on Richard Gage's part (as well as Chandler/Cole) against us was completely unprovoked and is solely the result of lies he has been told about us. Lies that he has assumed are true while admitting he has not researched it in depth and while failing to bother to communicate his concerns to us directly to hear the other side before making the rash decision to publicly attack us, which can obviously only be damaging to the movement as a whole.

Bruce's email was rather respectful and entirely appropriate given the circumstances and I am quite certain that Richard has received a slew of similar emails from those who are perplexed by his behavior including from others within AE911truth as our response to Richard reveals.

The fact that Bruce was compelled to write and share his letter here makes perfect sense while I find the fact that you were compelled to respond to him by implying that he should not have written the email to be rather odd.

Craig

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Feb 21 2011, 04:02 PM
Post #192

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Here are my 9/11 Truth Postulates:

9/11 Postulate 1

Understanding begins with accurate observations and the technical knowledge to describe those observations.

9/11 Postulate 2

Noting errors in others' observation, statement of fact, science or logic is not indicative of a hostile motive

9/11 Postulate 3

Making a mistake in one area of research does not undermine all the other work of the researcher. It may require that all his other work be revisited and error checked.

9/11 Postulate 4

Debate can be used to sharpen our understanding or it can be a useless distraction.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Oct 2 2011, 01:16 PM
Post #193

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

Rob, Craig, Aldo, thanks for the efforts of the CIT for keeping up with the Pentagon neysayers. If discussion were only limited to the WTC, that issue could in effect become a strawman by default in that there are MANY aspects of of 911 and the ensuing coverup that would not otherwise be considered had politcal correctness in the truth movement reign supreme. Politcial correctness has no place in science. By taking in consideration ALL of the 911 events it can the be seen what exactly we are dealing with in regards to the 911 crime, the perpetrators and the coverup. By looking at all of the events we also spread the truth that much further and therefore bringing into the fold new and valuble prospects along with expertise in various fields to help peel back the layers of deception and spread the truth.

thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Quest: Oct 2 2011, 01:19 PM

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 10:42 AM