IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Our Declaration Of Independence; Constitution; And Bill Of Rights, General Discussion of these documents and their "relevance" to

IslandPilot
post Apr 19 2011, 06:51 PM
Post #21

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 5,099

albert says:
i don't get it. do you get it?

why aren't we in the streets?

If it bothers you so much; "Why aren't YOU in the streets?"

You GO FIRST... and I'll be right behind you.

Other than that, it's just a matter of time, money, and food.

When people run out of money or food, they'll have nothing left

BUT TIME to BE IN THE STREETS!
And I'm afraid, you won't have to wait long to see it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 19 2011, 11:29 PM
Post #22

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

i was in the streets actually. hyde park. before the invasion of iraq.

i have been at fort benning protesting the school of the assassins.

in the 1960's, i was an aclu observer in boston. on a scaffold watching george wallace and the riot that unfolded.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 20 2011, 12:34 AM
Post #23

but all of that may have been a waste of time. energy.

no one has ever wanted to learn of my opposition to the totalitarian state.

tomorrow, i shall be subjected to bone scans, cat scans.

perhaps the results will persuade me of my continuation. perhaps the results will only darken the outlook.

but, i exhort you to do what i once did, GET OUT IN THE STREETS.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 20 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 331

Best of luck, Albert.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 21 2011, 09:01 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 2,617

Bottom line...

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

NOTE: Aggression on “Piss-ant” countries is not defense and tax reductions for millionaires are not uniform…

What am I missing?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 21 2011, 10:03 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 331

What's funny is how the nazis don't want to talk about "general welfare", as though the words themselves cannot be understood.

Only for their simple minds.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 21 2011, 10:18 PM
Post #27

hello amazed, thnx yr encouragement.

seems that i am riding with luck. according to my oncologist. last june, he didn't think i was going to still be here. that i had such an aggressive cancer of such unusual genetic origins that when he sanctioned my fall trip to the balkans, he says he did that because he felt that an individual with my "markers" needed an escape[so to speak].

much to his surprise i have responded to the meds. even experiencing, he says, bone tumor remission.

before this little obstacle to a continuing life surfaced a year ago, i had planned to make a driving tour of the desert southwest. to see all the country from the ground that i have only seen from the windows of a b model baron. the obstacle caused me to cancel that sojourn.

with his approval, i am planning to renew that journey. after all, it is why i acquired a porsche cayenne turbo last april.

i care to close this way, as i listen to lynne ariale[if you don't know of her, you might want to], i reflect upon my life and how it was that the populace got into the street to oppose the totalitarian militarists. something has changed in the usa, i think. it has become a nation of zombies.

the usg and the fed are impoverishing the citizenry. yet, the citizenry seems quite content with their impoverishment.

i am not getting it. on the other hand, perhaps i am getting it. the phenomenon is the termination of those of us who were there in the korean, vietnam eras. those being born later have no knowledge of totalitarian regimes. and think what they are experiencing has always been the norm.

i had a minder wheelchairing me around mdanderson. she was a young nigerian woman. somewhere between 20-30 years of age.

a nice human being. but historically clueless. even about nigeria. didn't know of the recent violence. and knew nothing of the biafran civil war.

even i, an historian manque, have learned things over the last few months concerning the route to global war[aka ww2] that i did not know, that are only now being revealed.

i think i have mentioned david irving's investigations into churchill. another book worthy of reading is entitled CRY HAVOC. an indispensable review of what was happening amongst the leaders of all the significant powers in the years between the butcherings[ww1-ww2].

closing, i must continue to live. there are so many books in the queue still to be read. still, so much to be learned.

but philosophically i cannot close, now. my oncologist asked me if i was retiring. i responded that there was no way that i could ever do that. i still go into my office every day. true, shorter hours. but i continue to try and counsel my subordinates into how to augment production.

and, i am continuing to add capital equipment, manufacturing assets.

he made a comment about how much more alive i appeared now than i did last june. i replied that last june i was a dead man walking. that mdanderson reversed that death sentence. that i was continuing to live my life for the future.

now, it can end tomorrow. there are no certainties. but i think my subordinates are prepared to do it without me. and i think that my willingness to invest in manufacturing assets at this stage in my life, gives them encouragement that there is a future[even without me].

such a long strange trip.

venceremos?

+Quote Post
IslandPilot
post Apr 22 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #28

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 5,099

VENCEREMOS indeed!
I too, am glad that things went OK for you yesterday, albert.

I think you could have saved money on those scans by going to the TSA at the Airport... But you might have to file a FOIA to get the results... which would not be as good.

In the future, our sheeple will not have to leave home, to receive these "scans"....
especially if they are standing by the window when the "ScanVan" goes by.
They'll know if you have kidney stones, or if your wife has breast cancer.

Ultimately, they will combine "microchipping" and HSA "Security Scans", with the great "ObamaCare" Plan. If they discover kidney stones during your security scan... the computer guided lazer will zap them inside of you... as the ScanVan rolls down the street.

The microchip will tell them how "actively" you've been "contributing" to the "collective" lately... and if it's "not enough"... another more powerful beam will "terminate" you.

Two men in white coats will load your body into the recycling hopper, of the truck following the ScanVan. By the time it returns to base, your "biomass" will have been digested into liquid fuel for the nearby powerplant; and the "solid" residue will be sold as fertilizer, in ten pound bags.

But your immediate future is much brighter than that. And I am glad to hear you are still planning that trip to Sedona and the Southwest. So, here's a Jerry Schurr preview to brighten things up:

"Lake Mead"

and "Last Chance Bay"

I first encountered Jerry Schurr "artwork" in Mental Health Clinics and Psychiatrist's Offices. I guess they were supposed to have a "calming" influence or something. I thought they were pretty "primative" and "simple", because "nothing" really looks like that!

I held that opinion for many years...
Until I was heading from Kingman, AZ toward Las Vegas.
I was many miles from Hoover Dam, as the sun started setting...
And I COULDN'T BELIEVE my EYES!

As I drove on, the sun sank lower and lower...
revealing more and more distinct "ridgelines"...
with very gradual and gentle shading in changing pastel colors...

"Just like a JERRY SCHURR PAINTING!"

I was dumbfounded to say the least.
About that time a favorite Moody Blues song came on the radio...
Turning it into a "PEAK EXPERIENCE" that I'll never forget.
And I'd return in a "heartbeat"...

If you need a "companion" or alternate driver...
you know where to "find" me.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 22 2011, 09:01 PM
Post #29

well, thnx for your kind words and thoughts,

always welcomed. i often think that i am still here because of all the prayers said for me when my disease was diagnosed.

i haven't taken a long driving trip in years. and i am not sure that i am up to it, you know. because i have good days and bad days. and some days when the meds cause a level of fatigue that is difficult to overcome.

and then there are the responsibility issues. having spent so much of the last few months reading the latest histories on the ww1-ww2 interwar era, i wonder if i dare leave my company without me on a daily basis in the most challenging era in my lifetime.

forty years ago, when i was much younger, i moved my manufacturing firm from ohio to texas. the other day, someone suggested that if i saw the future of the usa so bleakly, why didn't i move out of the usa. it was one of those teaparty moments. the same fascist bastids that said the same things to me when i opposed the usa's invasions of korea, vietnam, chile, afghanistan, pakistan, now libya.

my response was that i have been looking for a long time for a suitable nation state. for sophisticated levels of manufacturing. offering a level of magna carta/u.s. constitution-bill of rights protections. and here is the sad thing, there aren't any. totalitarianism[fascism] now is the controlling ethos globally.

and i don't see this being ameliorated any time soon[if ever]. the bilderbergers and their minions appear to have succeeded in achieving their objectives.

and that the zombification of the usa[most of the western, industrialized world] has been achieved, i think, has been confirmed by the triumph of obesity and dementia.

for years i wondered how it was that totalitarianism came to triumph over the world in the 1930's. now i no longer wonder.

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post May 15 2011, 07:20 AM
Post #30

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

Here I came across an interesting article
Roosevelt's "Four Freedoms" Fraud
By James Bovard

Commenting on foreign policy, Roosevelt praised Soviet Russia as one of the "freedom-loving Nations" and stressed that Marshal Stalin was "thoroughly conversant with the provisions of our Constitution." Roosevelt's concept of freedom required people to blindly trust their leaders -- a trust he greatly abused. He also denounced those Americans with "suspicious souls" who feared that he had "made ‘commitments' for the future which might pledge this Nation to secret treaties" at the summit of Allied leaders in Tehran the previous month. But at that summit, he had secretly agreed to allow Stalin to move the Soviet border far to the West -- thus consigning millions of Poles to life under direct Soviet rule. (Roosevelt and Stalin used roughly the same dividing line that Hitler and Stalin had used in 1939 to divide Poland into Nazi and Soviet spheres.)

+Quote Post
Maha Mantra
post Nov 28 2011, 10:21 PM
Post #31

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k4Egwc1_DM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImefSYpySwA...feature=related

There are a lot of far-out things in these, but I find the aspects about how the US was taken back over through banking well documented if you can watch that long. Part 3 is already not there. I watched them all. I think it is informative, maybe a bit out there. Enjoy.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 29 2011, 01:19 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Both Teddy and Franklin Delano were insiders, traitors. Teddy, before his presidency, was the leader of the pro-Spanish War Jingos. Why do you think we fought that war? Because the Spanish sunk our ship, the USS Maine? - an investigation concluded that the Spanish had nothing to do with the sinking of the Maine.

Britain had recently won the 1st and 2nd Opium Wars in China, and had consolidated enough power there to squeeze out the American opium traders (the wealthy New Englanders who invested their profits in the Ivy League schools and, basically, built this country).

We (Russell & Co., et al) needed a base in the Far East. So, Teddy Roosevelt and his "Jingos" pushed the US into war with Spain. The evidence that my hypothesis is the correct one is, the first shots of the Spanish-American War were fired ... NOT in Cuba, but in the Philippines.

+Quote Post
Maha Mantra
post Nov 30 2011, 12:57 AM
Post #33

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,004

If England wanted to continue crushing a possible free USA, eliminating opium money in the hands of potential independents would have been a good move.
The Crown is taking the US income tax and does kill any president who tries to print money that is non-interest bearing, so it seems. Ron Paul's 'Audit the Fed' has met resistance from all sides including threats from the Fed itself, that an audit could result in severe financial consequences.
The inside story of inter-fueding between empires (England and Spain) and whether the Rothschilds run both, would have to factor in regarding a US/Spanish war. The US may have simply been the greatest English colony throughout its history, and serves to fight England's (and whoever controls England)wars.
Eliminating trade 7 and part of the Pentagon may have been to remove evidence of USA's bondage to the Crown and some kind of threat brewing amongst military higher-ups. Of course also to be used as an excuse to invade the Middle East, reasons being anything from securing oil for Europe to positioning against China.
We may be Rothschild's army, owned through bondage to the USA's debt to the Crown. That may be why we are so linked with Israel. Just what and who are Rothschild's ambitions and enemies ?
We are all serving somebody, and it sure doesn't look like a sovereign USA.
If we could have printed our own money and lent that to the banks versus borrowing from the banks to run a country (like kennedy and Lincoln and maybe even Reagan wanted, and probably most any other high government official who was shot), we could have been the greatest enduring nation the world had ever seen.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 12:25 PM