IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Five Dancing Israelis Of 9/11

paulmichael
post Feb 5 2014, 09:07 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

Were the so-called "dancing Israelis" of 9/11 really Israelis or was this disinformation?

Were they actually Russian jews of the Mafioso persuasion?

Did they use their van to play Vroooommm… Was This Played From Ghetto Blaster Speakers 2-1/2 Seconds…, … just before KABOOM some 90 stories up?

I will leave it up to the reader to research these alleged "Israelis" using Bing or Google search engines.

As I remember things, these guys were released and deported just a little bit too easily. Odd.

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
michael72
post Feb 6 2014, 01:26 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,447

I vote that they were real Israelis; real vs Russian, I don't think anyone would be cheering unless they were in on or aware of the operation, and had some personal benefit. In that any Jew is welcome to Israel, and these were accepted, why would they cheer, why deport them? Any normal person would have been shocked at the attack and collapse--even Russian Jewish mafia, unless.....only someone benefiting would cheer. Seems like its not real important, unless a real investigation is done, and they are rounded up to tell all they know (without lying...ha!) I think other evidence, including suspicion of certain Jews who think so points to Israels' involvement no question. Journalist Leland Lerhman suspected the Mossad, and an intelligence contact told him, "you are correct"....We all know the US leaders are in agreement with or else held by the balls by AIPAC, the Mossad and similar groups on behalf of the Zionist-state. I believe Dr. Alan Sabrosky's analysis of motive and means stands. (link below).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg

This post has been edited by michael72: Feb 6 2014, 01:26 AM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Feb 6 2014, 07:01 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (michael72 @ Feb 6 2014, 12:26 AM) *
I don't think anyone would be cheering unless they were in on or aware of the operation, and had some personal benefit.--even Russian Jewish mafia, unless.....only someone benefiting would cheer. Seems like its not real important, unless a real investigation is done,

Oh, the Russian mafia would benefit greatly from 9/11.

The war in Afghanistan reinstituted the heroin trade there which, up until the war, was banned by the Taliban, a religious organization, not a terrorist organization. The Russian mafia is known to deal with Afghans in the narcotics trade.

The Russian mafia is known to deal in armaments and things of a nuclear nature. What's better than warfare to create a market for such things?

The Russian mafia would have had an interest in the destruction of evidentiary materials in the WTC intended for the prosecution of criminal cases.

Similarly, for the Pentagon, it seems that a missile struck just the very section where there was an on-going investigation into major defalcations of military monetary assets, possibly amounting to trillions of dollars. Where had this money gone? Perhaps to the Russian banking system for laundering. Oh, BTW, almost one hundred percent of the Russian banking system happens to be controlled by guess who? The Russian mafia!

The Russian mafia would probably be in on a cut from insurance fraud related to the loss of the WTC.

The kingpins of the caper would benefit greatly by raping Iraq for its oil and by raping Afghanistan for its one trillion dollars' worth of lithium and copper. They would need slimy operatives to pull off 9/11, and they would pay handsomely for the accomplice services

You know, if you send interested parties down the wrong path of suspicion, whatever investigative efforts that they make will end up with little to zero proof to convict, unless, of course, one is like a crooked prosecuting attorney who makes up damning evidence out of thin air.

It seems that the powers-that-be behind the scenes have no trouble in allowing rumors to fly high that Israel was behind 9/11. In fact, there is no reason to believe that Israel, itself, has a problem with this, and so I was inspired to compose the following post:"Is Israel Allowing Itself To Be Thrown Under the Bus?" which is included below for your reading enjoyment.

Gee, you’d think that with all the accusations flying high in the direction of jews that they, of all people, would be more than eager to clear the air and demand a proper investigation of 9/11, but, to repeat, you will see Jews for Jesus, but you will not see Jews for 9/11 Truth.

Is Israel Allowing Itself To Be Thrown Under the Bus?

Is it far outside of the realm of possibilities that Israel is allowing itself to be "thrown under the bus" regarding allegations of its role in the events of 9/11?

After all, Saudi Arabia seemingly allowed itself to be thrown under the bus when one of its own, Osama binLaden, was made out to be the mastermind of 9/11 and when most of the alleged 9/11 hijackers were supposedly Saudis.

Then you have Pakistan being "thrown under the bus" when [supposedly] Pakistan allowed Osama binLaden to hide out there "in plain sight." The Pakis did not protest the alleged whacking of binLaden, Oh, they did some grandstanding over their borders and sovereignty being violated in the incident, but then they went back into their hole of passivity. Meanwhile, a Youtube video was being produced with eyewitness testimony of people from the vicinity of the compound where the binLaden "hit" was carried out. Those eyewitnesses said, "No, binLaden didn't live there. We knew the guy who lived there, and there was no helicopter invasion."

The Pakis, no doubt, knew who was buttering their bread with billions of dollars in foreign aid, and the Saudis had similar motives regarding revenues for their oil and probably some miscellaneous motives. It's been said time and time again: "It's all about the money."

With Israel, they, too, get foreign aid, but I think that there's more to things than that.

jews are very cohesive in a very tight solidarity with each other… a tight sisterhood, of sorts, their having a very strong female mentality, and so the jews of Israel will gladly have themselves "thrown under the bus" to protect other jews. It's also a matter of shrewdness. If accusations against Israel are simply not true, it becomes impossible to prove such allegations, meanwhile there is obfuscation which diverts attention away from the truly guilty ones.

I bring your attention to a Youtube video, (9/11 Mysteries: Demolitions - YouTube ) which, apparently, is a new entry to the field a bit late in the scheme of things with some new information and much rehashing of things, but here's what's relevant: towards the very end of the video, in the postscript (at elapsed time 1:25:50 into the video), the producer makes the following statement: "There are perhaps a dozen blasting companies that handle the world's major demolitions. Family owned and widely respected, their knowledge is derived from experience and the materials they use are conventional. The World Trade Center demolitions were highly advanced and unconventional. Explosives have always been the domain of the military, and what took place at Ground Zero is not even fully understood by civilian blasters."

Having read a lot on the subject and having viewed a lot of videos and because no one can determine what exactly happened in NYC on 9/11, I and another 9/11 Truth forum participant came to the same conclusion: new technology was utilized.

Such new technology most likely comes from a superpower, and so, I formalized my suspicions in a prior posting: "From 9/11, Who Benefits? BTW, Putin Builds a $1B Palace on Black Sea ."

In any case, it would not surprise me in the least if jews in America have been producing Youtube videos casting a finger of blame at Israel.

It would not surprise me in the least if jews in Russia have been producing Youtube videos casting a finger of blame at Israel.

And it would not surprise me in the least if jews in Israel itself have been producing Youtube videos casting a finger of blame at Israel.

P.M.....P.S. Here are some interesting tidbits of information: Youtube allows a lot of videos highly critical of Israel and jews in the context of 9/11. Youtube is now a Google company. Google has been founded and run by two Russian jews. Google does not allow access to two USENET groups under the alt. prefix: white power, and white nationalism; yet they allow videos critical of Israel and jews in the context of 9/11. A USENET posting submitted via Google groups, July, 2011, mentioned Marc Rich and the Russians in the context of 9/11. This posting was very quickly sanitized off the Net, apparently via the same facility by which it was posted.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 6 2014, 11:24 AM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Feb 5 2014, 09:07 AM) *
Were the so-called "dancing Israelis" of 9/11 really Israelis or was this disinformation?

Were they actually Russian jews of the Mafioso persuasion?

Did they use their van to play Vroooommm… Was This Played From Ghetto Blaster Speakers 2-1/2 Seconds…, … just before KABOOM some 90 stories up?

I will leave it up to the reader to research these alleged "Israelis" using Bing or Google search engines.

As I remember things, these guys were released and deported just a little bit too easily. Odd.

P.M.

I think they were Israelis, and their fairly quick release simply demonstrates the Israeli influence with the American government.

If you're really interested in all that, you should read Christopher Bollyn's book, Solving 911. He has been investigating the Israeli connection for years, has written about it extensively, and paid the price by way of being assaulted in his own front yard, and taken to trial by the same cops who assaulted him.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Feb 6 2014, 02:44 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (michael72 @ Feb 6 2014, 12:26 AM) *
... why deport them?

QUOTE (amazed! @ Feb 6 2014, 10:24 AM) *
I think they were Israelis, and their fairly quick release simply demonstrates the Israeli influence with the American government.

And maybe the swift removal of the "Israelis" from the U.S. was to put a lid on this chapter of 9/11 before any non-involved persons right inside the government itself caught on to the true identity of the five "Israelis" and their role in any operation, if you know what I mean.

In any case, remember, michael72 and amazed, that your guess is as good as mine and my guess is as good as yours.

I don't know of anyone pointing a finger of accusation at Israel and having his submission(s) sanitized from the Net like certain other things were swiftly sanitized. (See the very end of my prior reply above.)

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Feb 8 2014, 08:31 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Feb 6 2014, 06:01 AM) *
Similarly, for the Pentagon, it seems that a missile struck just the very section where there was an on-going investigation into major defalcations of military monetary assets, possibly amounting to trillions of dollars. Where had this money gone? Perhaps to the Russian banking system for laundering. Oh, BTW, almost one hundred percent of the Russian banking system happens to be controlled by guess who? The Russian mafia!

In a prior post (see: The $2,000,000,000,000+ Cost Of Two Wars Is Chump Change Compared To This), I brought a $9,000,000,000,000 irregularity at the Federal Reserve Bank to the attention of this forum.

At first, I thought that maybe the nine trillion dollar irregularity was due to the Fed's previously cooking the books to make nine trillion dollars appear out of thin air, and then, when someone at the Fed thought that it was time that the books needed correction, it seemed to some that nine trillion dollars went missing.

Now, I wonder, did some very real money ($9T) just "walk away" on its own from the Fed and find its way into the Russian-jew-mafia-controlled banking system of Russia?

Anyway, it would not surprise me in the least if many of the big American names associated with 9/11 will follow the lead of Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and build a lavish retirement home on the Black Sea. (See: From 9/11, Who Benefits? Btw, Putin Builds A $1b Palace On Black Sea and Vladimir Putin, Wealthiest Man In World?).

P.M.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 8 2014, 11:45 AM
Post #7

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Feb 6 2014, 02:44 PM) *
And maybe the swift removal of the "Israelis" from the U.S. was to put a lid on this chapter of 9/11 before any non-involved persons right inside the government itself caught on to the true identity of the five "Israelis" and their role in any operation, if you know what I mean.

In any case, remember, michael72 and amazed, that your guess is as good as mine and my guess is as good as yours.

I don't know of anyone pointing a finger of accusation at Israel and having his submission(s) sanitized from the Net like certain other things were swiftly sanitized. (See the very end of my prior reply above.)

P.M.

Christopher Bollyn has been writing for years about Israeli involvement in the events of the day, ever since Day One.

For that he has been thoroughly criticized by mainstream media and others. He was actually beat up by police in his own front yard, taken to court on trumped up charges, and was eventually forced to flee the US.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2019 - 03:49 PM